Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38882 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously, you know a lot about lips and ships, since you've been christened the U.S.S. Titanic of Labia.
I do know a lot, about ships, yatchs, pontoons(owned a 28 footer, loved that boat)and last but not least, being female, of course I know about....since everyone here, will Silver anyway, calls you...what is it..? oh yeah, "meat gazer", I do know more than you. Ha, I'm smarter than you by your own example, how stupid was that????:)

Location hidden

#38883 Mar 22, 2013
"well Silver"

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#38884 Mar 22, 2013
No one can find you"anonymous proxy", right? These Topix police can't find you, huh? Are you really sure about that?

Location hidden

#38885 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
The Houston Mental Facility? How many times a day do you ride in a p stained wheel chair?
About as many times as you "gaze" at meat!

“Vote”

Houston

#38886 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
The Houston Mental Facility? How many times a day do you ride in a p stained wheel chair?
Don't know of any"Houston Mental Facility".Is that where you hang?
Allen

Robbins, NC

#38887 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Lets see, looks like Gail, Allen, Voltaire, little tea party repub, Jeff Mr.Anderson, and now jack.Allen was the only person on here who was on the"pagan"thing with me, so, looks like Gail wasn't a liar.
The "pagan" thing was, Greensboro Topix, Triad Wiccans gather to mediate. Where you posted, "You effers are sick, and a bunch of weirdos, max time." It was me who came directly behind you and reminded you of the first amendment. Why would you make such an asinine comment, when you have been on this forum professing your belief in your God? Imo it is you, who is the effing, sick little wierdo who needs to be doing max time. Face it you are stupid and no amount of medication can fix that.

“Vote”

Houston

#38888 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently, I wasn't being funny.
Merely delusional.

Location hidden

#38889 Mar 22, 2013
Bet Mike has gone to eat "clover". It is almost Easter!! Bet he hopped right over there.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38890 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
No one can find you"anonymous proxy", right? These Topix police can't find you, huh? Are you really sure about that?
One can only hope that the Houston police will find you. I'm not certified to continue carrying on a worthless conversation with a mentally unstable being, who in turn can hurt themselves and those around him.
Themselves? More than one personality. You have shared that over and over again on this thread.
Excuse me, as I puff my pipe and continue watching the shining.
Surely there is some relation, to you and this character?

“Vote”

Houston

#38891 Mar 22, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The "pagan" thing was, Greensboro Topix, Triad Wiccans gather to mediate. Where you posted, "You effers are sick, and a bunch of weirdos, max time." It was me who came directly behind you and reminded you of the first amendment. Why would you make such an asinine comment, when you have been on this forum professing your belief in your God? Imo it is you, who is the effing, sick little wierdo who needs to be doing max time. Face it you are stupid and no amount of medication can fix that.
Surely, your preoccupation with me amounts to a mental condition.I stand by my opinions, last time I checked, it's legal to have an opinion.You don't like it? You just made my day.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38892 Mar 22, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
During his mental fits, it is apparent that he forgets where he's at and to whom he's talking too.
With a being who is not in a sound mind, tends to act in such a way.
The scary part that I observe, is he thinks that all the comments towards him is some how funny, comical.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38893 Mar 22, 2013
emlu wrote:
Bet Mike has gone to eat "clover". It is almost Easter!! Bet he hopped right over there.
At least, I can hop. You hopping my dear would register on the ricter scale.
Our country doesn't need another disaster.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38894 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Surely, your preoccupation with me amounts to a mental condition.I stand by my opinions, last time I checked, it's legal to have an opinion.You don't like it? You just made my day.
Here here sir. Hear hear, lol

“Vote”

Houston

#38895 Mar 22, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Here here sir. Hear hear, lol
No lie Silvercoast.This nut posts under ten different names, all directed at me.What a freak!
Mike Duquette

Chicago, IL

#38896 Mar 22, 2013
Emlu Riding Waco In A Moment Of Intimacy Or Tragedy?:

www.clipfreaks.com/photos/288/fat-woman-rides...

“Vote”

Houston

#38897 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the thousand pound freak.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#38898 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Surely, your preoccupation with me amounts to a mental condition.I stand by my opinions, last time I checked, it's legal to have an opinion.You don't like it? You just made my day.
Oh no I like it and I like it even more that you have continued on this forum with such ignorance that you have now pissed off a Wiccan Priest. Roflmfao.

“Vote”

Houston

#38899 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
During his mental fits, it is apparent that he forgets where he's at and to whom he's talking too.
With a being who is not in a sound mind, tends to act in such a way.
The scary part that I observe, is he thinks that all the comments towards him is some how funny, comical.
Why"proxy"? Should I bother to take your comments seriously? You're just pitiful,a little yapping jackal.

“Vote”

Houston

#38900 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
Emlu Riding Waco In A Moment Of Intimacy Or Tragedy?:
www.clipfreaks.com/photos/288/fat-woman-rides...
Looks like you, freak.

Location hidden

#38901 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you high??? Are you slipping??? Surely, you can can do better than that??? Hmmmmm, are you sure your "the" mike? Your posts are shall we say, "subpar" at best. BTW, don't eat the little round brown things, it's not chocolate. Good luck with the four leaf thing keep an eye out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Jun 20 Musikologist 7
Chatham Woods Senior Apts: A Nightmare On Elm S... (Mar '15) May '16 Icu 25
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Mar '16 bill 13
Do you believe in angels? Mar '16 John15659 1
News Four charged in drug case Mar '16 Arrow 1
Chatham Woods senior apartments Feb '16 charliebrown77 3
Jamie Burton??? Feb '16 Nope 2

Elkin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance