Montréal, Canada

#38115 Mar 11, 2013
Define communistic.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38116 Mar 11, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey kiddo...wonder when you were gonna come up out of your mom and dad's basement to take a break from world of warcraft...
Did you happen to catch Varney on Fox this AM reguarding Singapore. Seems that's where the money makers are moving.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#38117 Mar 11, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Did you happen to catch Varney on Fox this AM reguarding Singapore. Seems that's where the money makers are moving.
So Miss I work 60 hours a week, does this mean you're packing?
:)
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38118 Mar 11, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome to the party! Hate to tell ya, it seems all the intelligent people have JUST ABOUT, left this forum. If you feel like slinging a little mud, this is the place to hang your hat and start slinging. "All good things must come to an end" so they say.
To tell you the truth, why don't you get a life or, from what I've been reading, go on a crash diet and start exercising.
Sitting behind a computer, stuffing your mouth and downgrading everyone isn't the answer. Take a good look at yourself in an extremely extra large mirror. Really, you're not so intelligent yourself fatty.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38119 Mar 11, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Did you happen to catch Varney on Fox this AM reguarding Singapore. Seems that's where the money makers are moving.
2 thumbs up here...
Jeff

Seabrook, TX

#38120 Mar 11, 2013
Me ? Don't care.all I do is run people down.like i'm so all that.fun.
waco 1909

Seabrook, TX

#38121 Mar 11, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So Miss I work 60 hours a week, does this mean you're packing?
:)
I hope so.Texas awaits.As far as you're concerned Allen, why does some guy going to Singapore bother you and your ilk?
Jeff

Seabrook, TX

#38122 Mar 11, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>To tell you the truth, why don't you get a life or, from what I've been reading, go on a crash diet and start exercising.
Sitting behind a computer, stuffing your mouth and downgrading everyone isn't the answer. Take a good look at yourself in an extremely extra large mirror. Really, you're not so intelligent yourself fatty.
you're a snippy little bitch.Look yourself in the mirror.You got some aggressive impulses ya wanna work off?
Jeff

Seabrook, TX

#38123 Mar 11, 2013
Buckwheat wrote:
efne communistic.
Define buckwheat.
Jeff

Seabrook, TX

#38124 Mar 11, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Jeff. I live in Taylorsville NC with a LA ip office address. Some one sure likes my name.
Taylorsville is where all us heavy hitters hang out.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38125 Mar 11, 2013
Who started the no child's behind left? That would have been your hero Dubya, the Arab kisser. Yes it was a lie, started by republikans just like their biggest one the WMD lie..
All these commie teachers filling the children's heads with communistic ideas like basic math, reading and writing. Pretty soon they will start thinking for themselves instead of listening to the standard republikan BS . The last election shows that it is already happening. Unless we can destroy public education, the world of ignorant stupid republikanism will never be the same.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaming the child is typical of a government owned worker. Leave no child behind was their standard political lie. Children are not important or their success in life just control and obedience to the state. A teacher has the skills to reach all children a government worker does not. A teacher is there for the child. A government worker is there to program the state communist mind set.
Jeff

Seabrook, TX

#38126 Mar 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
Who started the no child's behind left? That would have been your hero Dubya, the Arab kisser. Yes it was a lie, started by republikans just like their biggest one the WMD lie..
All these commie teachers filling the children's heads with communistic ideas like basic math, reading and writing. Pretty soon they will start thinking for themselves instead of listening to the standard republikan BS . The last election shows that it is already happening. Unless we can destroy public education, the world oif ignorant stupid republikanism will never be the same.
<quoted text>
I'm from Taylorsville!
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#38127 Mar 11, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>To tell you the truth, why don't you get a life or, from what I've been reading, go on a crash diet and start exercising.
So, Jeff or is it "Geoff", being in LA. I'll bet it's "Geoff"......no wait, it's Stupid again. I'm not "downgrading" anyone. Lots O Folks' on here "sling mud". IF, you have been reading on here, Stupid, you would know it become the favorite pass time, Stupid. Only a couple of people on here have remained sane, but being stupid, Stupid, I guess you wouldn't notice.
Jeff

Seabrook, TX

#38128 Mar 11, 2013
T -ville and Hiddenite.My stomping ground.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38129 Mar 11, 2013
The first thing a tourist wants to see in Taylorsville is the way out of Taylorsville.
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text> I'm from Taylorsville!
Carl Aalund

Seabrook, TX

#38130 Mar 11, 2013
You people rude like hell.bunch a know nothins'.
Cindy Edwards

Seabrook, TX

#38131 Mar 11, 2013
Gaaa!! How stupid you in Carolina is.
Howard villarreal

Seabrook, TX

#38132 Mar 11, 2013
I carry a colt commander.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38133 Mar 12, 2013
Has anyone heard from Spoon? If so let me know I've got a message for her. Rude rude rude how rude yall are. You are a bunch of homophobes and imposters.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38134 Mar 12, 2013
You are a bunch of homophobes. I'm gay learn to live with it. I have and I'm proud of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonesville Police Report Oct 20 Ace Mcmillan 3
Memories brought to life Oct 20 Ace Mcmillan 2
Not so hot! Aug '14 Words 1
Hot! Hot! Hot! Aug '14 Words 1
Review: Revival Pain Management (Jul '13) Aug '14 Lynn 2
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Jul '14 Musikologist 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jul '14 Mike C 8
Elkin Dating
Find my Match

Elkin People Search