emlu

Lenoir, NC

#38095 Mar 10, 2013
Doc Smith

Houston, TX

#38096 Mar 10, 2013
Democracy satisfies best, the human thirst for freedom, yet being undisciplined, turbulent, and luxury seeking, it falls time and again to austere single-minded despotism. From,"War and Remembrance".
emlu

Chicago, IL

#38097 Mar 10, 2013
Doc Smith wrote:
Democracy satisfies best, the human thirst for freedom, yet being undisciplined, turbulent, and luxury seeking, it falls time and again to austere single-minded despotism. From,"War and Remembrance".
Waco sweetie, stop trying to impress everyone with your plagiarism. Even a retarded black boy can copy anything from a book so all you're doing is proving, even more so, what an internet idiot you are. In fact, you don't even know what you are copying and the meaning of the word plagiarism. Sweetie, get off your meth, stop masturbating, wash your nasty body, have someone put your diaper on and put you back in your crib. I'll titty slap some sense in you when I see you sweetie!
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#38098 Mar 11, 2013
Now Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, you just stick to your "Stupid Quotes", and leave other folks on here alone. Don't you know how naturally stupid you sound, when you try to use big words. You know how hard it is on you when you try to think that hard Stupid. I have a surprise for you..I found a new Colt 45 flavor, if you try the original, I'll let you try the new one.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38099 Mar 11, 2013
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/archive/nati...
This is Australia's richest woman! Damn

Location hidden

#38100 Mar 11, 2013
A SNAIL the size of a cricket ball and posing a serious threat to Australia's biosecurity has been destroyed after it was found creeping across a Brisbane container yard.

Staff called the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF) after finding the large snail crawling across the cement yard.

It was a Giant African Snail. Where is PETA, and the garlic butter!? See what time change does?
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#38101 Mar 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
How is it thay my "weak mind" learned simple math in public schools and your strong mind didn't? Being strong and standing up is considerably different from being math challenged . You are right that I didn't study economics, I just learned how to make money. My admiration and respect is for individual teachers who work every day giving children the tools to be successful in life.
Unfortunately, for various reasons, many children cannot or will not take advantage of the opportunity. Those are the ones who are most likely to spend their entire lives blaming others for their own failures.
<quoted text>
Blaming the child is typical of a government owned worker. Leave no child behind was their standard political lie. Children are not important or their success in life just control and obedience to the state. A teacher has the skills to reach all children a government worker does not. A teacher is there for the child. A government worker is there to program the state communist mind set.
Jeff

Seabrook, TX

#38102 Mar 11, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Waco sweetie, stop trying to impress everyone with your plagiarism. Even a retarded black boy can copy anything from a book so all you're doing is proving, even more so, what an internet idiot you are. In fact, you don't even know what you are copying and the meaning of the word plagiarism. Sweetie, get off your meth, stop masturbating, wash your nasty body, have someone put your diaper on and put you back in your crib. I'll titty slap some sense in you when I see you sweetie!
someone doesn't know the difference between plagiarism, and a quote.
Buckwheat

Montrťal, Canada

#38103 Mar 11, 2013
Define healthy democracy?

Location hidden

#38104 Mar 11, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text> someone doesn't know the difference between plagiarism, and a quote.
Welcome to the party! Hate to tell ya, it seems all the intelligent people have JUST ABOUT, left this forum. If you feel like slinging a little mud, this is the place to hang your hat and start slinging. "All good things must come to an end" so they say.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38105 Mar 11, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
"approximately 142.6 million paid no taxes. Income, payroll, capital gains, etc etc etc....According to the Census bureau, 46.2 million lived below the poverty level in 2011. So, if you subtract that 46 million from the 142 million, you have a remaining number of 96.4 million people who did not pay taxes. According to the department of health and human services, administration of aging, 3.5 million elderly lived in the poverty level range. So we subtract that 3.5 million from the 96.4 million and you have a remaining number of 92.9 million Americans who did not pay taxes..."
As you can see, I already accounted for you portion of populous that would not pay in anything.
Specifically, "According to the Census bureau, 46.2 million lived below the poverty level in 2011." in case you think I didnt't.
So again, I'd just like your constituency, the 92.9 million, to just start paying their due.
I know you guys really missed me. This lengthy passage from another source without crediting that source? Is spamming.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38106 Mar 11, 2013
downton wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are using your own facts, not the actual facts. My first job at age 16 was as a garbage collecor in Dekalb county Georgia. 4 of us were the only white guys doing that. A guidance counselor in high school convinced me to go to college. My income last year put me in the top 5% of earners. I am a stomp down Democrat because if you want to live like a Republican vote Democratic.
An opinion posted in a forum no matter what it says or how you like it. It's just NOT spam.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38107 Mar 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
Run, hide, foul your pants. Republikans don't know whether to shit or go blind. They have been in a snitt ever since Twitt lost the election. The question really is: Which color panic mode should they be in?
<quoted text>
This is an opinion not spam.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#38108 Mar 11, 2013
Buckwheat wrote:
Define healthy democracy?
Communist rule
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38109 Mar 11, 2013
Vorpal79 wrote:
Voice your opinion to Protect Service Memberís Benefits. Sign this petition to The White House regarding Tuition Assistance and pass it on to your friends, family and coworkers. Additionally write to your own state representatives on this very issue. Spread the message through every media and medium available!
http://wh.gov/7ZGk
We are approaching 10,000 signatures letís keep it going!
This is the epitome of what an electronically generated program looks like that is SPAM. Nobody is behind that post. SPAM
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38110 Mar 11, 2013
emlu wrote:
http://www.newyorker.com/onlin e/blogs/comment/2013/03/will-t he-middle-class-shake-china.ht ml?mbid=gnep&google_editor s_picks=true
Something to ponder.
Posting links in forums is ENTIRELY appropriate. It leaves the other participants the choice to read it or not. Posting direct lengthy passages from such sources is SPAM.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38111 Mar 11, 2013
How can you help not love me???:)
Jeff

Seabrook, TX

#38112 Mar 11, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
How can you help not love me???:)
Guess.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38113 Mar 11, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you guys really missed me. This lengthy passage from another source without crediting that source? Is spamming.
Hey kiddo...wonder when you were gonna come up out of your mom and dad's basement to take a break from world of warcraft...
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38114 Mar 11, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome to the party! Hate to tell ya, it seems all the intelligent people have JUST ABOUT, left this forum. If you feel like slinging a little mud, this is the place to hang your hat and start slinging. "All good things must come to an end" so they say.
Wrong Jeff. I live in Taylorsville NC with a LA ip office address. Some one sure likes my name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonesville Police Report Oct 20 Ace Mcmillan 3
Memories brought to life Oct 20 Ace Mcmillan 2
Not so hot! Aug '14 Words 1
Hot! Hot! Hot! Aug '14 Words 1
Review: Revival Pain Management (Jul '13) Aug '14 Lynn 2
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Jul '14 Musikologist 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jul '14 Mike C 8
Elkin Dating
Find my Match

Elkin Jobs