Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37402 Mar 1, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I would quote Silver here, but you get the point, GET ....ED. Nitwit, all you got is "prople" let me help you "people". MY people are of the Cherokee, if you had paid attention you would know that, what paleface tribe are your "people". Bacon nailed you to a tee. Maybe you should go visit the mother land. Try some mutton. Get a feel for your hertiage. Haggis is wonderful give it a try.
Eat all the testicles you like, but I'll pass. Your haggis is what we call dog food.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37403 Mar 1, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
How dare ANYONE call out the Roadshow Ruler and his administration! Famous journalist Bob Woodward is now being threatened by the Ruler's Economic Czar for calling out The Ruler on the sequester. Also, former WH Special Counsel Lanny Davis, an Obama supporter, was also threatened for publishing articles exposing the lies of The Ruler!
Typical Chicago style thuggery politics!
And this idiot "won" the election?
An obvious example of how Americans have been dumbed down!
Would he be president if the republicans had presented any kind of a viable candidate? I doubt it.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37404 Mar 1, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you call thinking outside the box your great hillbillyisms that spew from that BOX of rocks sitting on your shoulders? No thanks Ellie Mae, not my taste.
You are so right about needing rest for the lines in my face. Just had Botox last week and looks pretty good, but still need the rest :)
Botox, lmao. How vain. I suppose at your age a mirror would be quite intimidating.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37405 Mar 1, 2013
"Me and my little hillbilly friends are Scotts-Irish and English. Best whiskey makers and gardners in these parts" Figures someone, YOU, wouldn't have a clue of you own heritage. From your own post, now let me help you with a food product from "your country": Haggis is a savoury pudding containing sheep's pluck (heart, liver and lungs); minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally encased in the animal's stomach and simmered for approximately three hours. Most modern commercial haggis is prepared in a sausage casing rather than an actual stomach. Of course your ignorence is to be expected. Meaning unknowing. People like you flap without knowledge. MY people ate bufflo hearts till you a-holes killed them all for a stupid coat or just the hell of it.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37406 Mar 1, 2013
"Buffalo" sorry, before your panties crawl up your rear.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37407 Mar 1, 2013
Hope all has a lovely day, off to work we go, gotta "pay the man" and load some 9's. BTW, Allen I hear testicules are chewy, is that true? Have a good one.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37408 Mar 1, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Not me that place gave me the creeps. Ellie can have it.
"Ellie can have it." Draw up your treaty and get on back to the reservation squaw and take your mutton guts with you.
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37409 Mar 1, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good heavens Waco, you've found someone to talk jets, wars/past and present and ammunition. At least I learn something new from reading the posts when you guys talk all this war stuff. Now you guys don't get crazy and go on and on or the women on here will have to start sharing recipes. Beep Beep!!
Try twisting the conversation to 'gyno-chat' when the men begin their war story articulations and loathsome artillery nonsense. Nothing shuts them up faster than a good ole fashioned episiotomy tale or describing in detail the finer points of gynecological examinations. And quiet reigns across the land...
I'll deal with Pro's ridiculousness when I'm back at a real computer. In the meantime? I suggest he source the texts of those e-mails where he is claiming the WH was threatening Bob Woodward. I have and cannot wait to discuss it with him. Such inanity on the part of you desperate dummies, really. Google the e-mails, Einstein. I wish half the people I meet on the street were nearly as polite and friendly.
Beyond the Pale, it is...the deliberate manipulation of truths must stop. Everyone is sick and tired of these Republican shenanigans. BTW, the expression 'beyond the pale' comes from what the wall around Dublin was called that fortressed against invasions from other warring clans and conquerers in earlier centuries. Anything outside the wall was 'beyond the pale'.
Later...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37410 Mar 1, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Botox, lmao. How vain. I suppose at your age a mirror would be quite intimidating.
You are so right about a mirror being intimidating, so that's why a little Botox is a good thing!!!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37411 Mar 1, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>Try twisting the conversation to 'gyno-chat' when the men begin their war story articulations and loathsome artillery nonsense. Nothing shuts them up faster than a good ole fashioned episiotomy tale or describing in detail the finer points of gynecological examinations. And quiet reigns across the land...
I'll deal with Pro's ridiculousness when I'm back at a real computer. In the meantime? I suggest he source the texts of those e-mails where he is claiming the WH was threatening Bob Woodward. I have and cannot wait to discuss it with him. Such inanity on the part of you desperate dummies, really. Google the e-mails, Einstein. I wish half the people I meet on the street were nearly as polite and friendly.
Beyond the Pale, it is...the deliberate manipulation of truths must stop. Everyone is sick and tired of these Republican shenanigans. BTW, the expression 'beyond the pale' comes from what the wall around Dublin was called that fortressed against invasions from other warring clans and conquerers in earlier centuries. Anything outside the wall was 'beyond the pale'.
Later...
What republican shenannigans?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37412 Mar 1, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ellie can have it." Draw up your treaty and get on back to the reservation squaw and take your mutton guts with you.
Get back on the boat, get to rowing, and (again ignorant) take YOUR mutton, sheperds pie, haggis, arbroath smokie, bannocks,crowdie,hotch potch, black bum with you. I'll just keep MY homeland and have a buffalo burger with some A-1. BTW, Native Americans have high reguards for the "squaw". She is the "mother" of the tribe. See, I know MY people. You can shove YOUR treaty, never honored one anyway. Forked tongue liar.(meaning more likely to lie than tell the truth.)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37413 Mar 1, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Try twisting the conversation to 'gyno-chat' when the men begin their war story articulations and loathsome artillery nonsense. Nothing shuts them up faster than a good ole fashioned episiotomy tale or describing in detail the finer points of gynecological examinations. And quiet reigns across the land...
I'll deal with Pro's ridiculousness when I'm back at a real computer. In the meantime? I suggest he source the texts of those e-mails where he is claiming the WH was threatening Bob Woodward. I have and cannot wait to discuss it with him. Such inanity on the part of you desperate dummies, really. Google the e-mails, Einstein. I wish half the people I meet on the street were nearly as polite and friendly.
Beyond the Pale, it is...the deliberate manipulation of truths must stop. Everyone is sick and tired of these Republican shenanigans. BTW, the expression 'beyond the pale' comes from what the wall around Dublin was called that fortressed against invasions from other warring clans and conquerers in earlier centuries. Anything outside the wall was 'beyond the pale'.
Later...
Thanks for the post and much like mine are at times, it's all over the map. Understood the first paragraph and the rest is one hot mess. Did learn something new about Dublin and the wall and it's nice you shared this information. Later....

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37414 Mar 1, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the post and much like mine are at times, it's all over the map. Understood the first paragraph and the rest is one hot mess. Did learn something new about Dublin and the wall and it's nice you shared this information. Later....
It must of figured out the password to its parents computer...
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37415 Mar 1, 2013
Yes we have a spending problem. No doubt about it. As you point out we also have a debt problem of some 16 trillion dollars. That debt carrys an aggravating little thing called interest that afflicts our budget to the tune of around .8 trillion per year. Because of that, without an increase in taxes, the debt will NEVER be paid off. The problem is so serious that we CANNOT cut our way to a solution. Unpleasant as it is, reality dictates that we have to cut spending and raise taxes . Otherwise, the problem will eventually crash our economy and country. As Bill says: "Its arithmetic".
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>And yet the Commucrats believe that we don't have a spending problem but rather a revenue problem. When you bring in $2.9T and you spend $3.8T, you have a spending problem. Yes, more income would help most families but history shows the more you make the more you spend so by increasing taxes would only cause the govt to spend more!
And when you throw in all of the debt on top of the spending, it's obvious the govt has had a spending problem for decades! Is the $85B cuts from the sequester going to help? No, but it's a start. Of the $85B, only $44B goes toward 2013, the other $41B is spread out over the next 5 years, not really the "sky is falling" cuts the Roadshow Ruler and his Obamabots are claiming.
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37416 Mar 1, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
What republican shenannigans?
Don't act stoopid. Got 13 years to hear the myriad of complaints and charges? Faggedaboutit... As I said. Don't act stoopid or we have no other choice than to assume you are. Knock it off. You may wish to remind one of your puppets on the Supreme Court that voting in the USA is a right not an entitlement. Don't make me start cussing in Irish again! Conjures up rowdy spirits, it does...
I have things to do and people to see. Tapping at Topix from my phone is a stoopid waste of time. Lordy...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37417 Mar 1, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't act stoopid. Got 13 years to hear the myriad of complaints and charges? Faggedaboutit... As I said. Don't act stoopid or we have no other choice than to assume you are. Knock it off. You may wish to remind one of your puppets on the Supreme Court that voting in the USA is a right not an entitlement. Don't make me start cussing in Irish again! Conjures up rowdy spirits, it does...
I have things to do and people to see. Tapping at Topix from my phone is a stoopid waste of time. Lordy...
You made the claim. Onus of proof lies within the one substantiating the accusations. So I as ask again kiddo, what republican shenannigans you alledge people are "tired off?"

If you are challenged and can't support your claims, you can always not open your topix app...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37418 Mar 1, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't act stoopid. Got 13 years to hear the myriad of complaints and charges? Faggedaboutit... As I said. Don't act stoopid or we have no other choice than to assume you are. Knock it off. You may wish to remind one of your puppets on the Supreme Court that voting in the USA is a right not an entitlement. Don't make me start cussing in Irish again! Conjures up rowdy spirits, it does...
I have things to do and people to see. Tapping at Topix from my phone is a stoopid waste of time. Lordy...
English kiddo. I don't speak Ebonics, jive or textenese..

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37419 Mar 1, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>No, YOU do not use get so absolute about the words used because you live in a grey world. The variety of meanings of a single word doesn't constitute a grey area because when the word is used in context, the word and meaning become black and white.
Again, a difficult or impossible conversation with you is because you live in a grey world.
Yes, the slaves had no real choice but a choice none the less. Anyone who doesn't know the meaning of choice is an idiot or crazy. Anyone claiming slavery wasn't a choice has simply been indoctrinated.
Oh, so if I put the word "real" in front of choice, that clears it up for you? I see. So it is only real if I write the word real? I would think it is commonly understood their was no real choice in slavery, just as their is no real choice when god demands you worship him or be punished for eternity.
Some would call this common sense. Sorry I did not spell it out absolutely for you.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37420 Mar 1, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>And yet the Commucrats believe that we don't have a spending problem but rather a revenue problem. When you bring in $2.9T and you spend $3.8T, you have a spending problem. Yes, more income would help most families but history shows the more you make the more you spend so by increasing taxes would only cause the govt to spend more!
And when you throw in all of the debt on top of the spending, it's obvious the govt has had a spending problem for decades! Is the $85B cuts from the sequester going to help? No, but it's a start. Of the $85B, only $44B goes toward 2013, the other $41B is spread out over the next 5 years, not really the "sky is falling" cuts the Roadshow Ruler and his Obamabots are claiming.
Any chance the fiscal cliff and now sequester drama be as a result of the democrat controlled senate's inability to pass a budget in over 1400 days?

Cause and effect idea. Haven't followed congress all that much or care enough to really research it...

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37421 Mar 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Mike, your comment was mean spirited, and meant to be offensive.Mike, people have their beliefs, constantly degrading people for their beliefs is simply counterproductive.I have a friend, he's a Muslim, served twelve years in the Army, was wounded twice in Afghanistan.His beliefs are different from mine.Shall I harangue him for that? No Mike.I won't.Trying to get into a condemnation of religion, instead of condemning the monsters who tortured this little girl, is outrageous, and points to a troll, looking for argument for arguments sake.
My comment was to wake you up out of your comfort zone. I find it so amazing all you can do in response is get all whinny instead of actually introspecting your beliefs. The statement I made is true. Well it would be if the flood actually happened and a god actually existed. But the fact is you guys think this god is great, yet it is believed to have murdered every little innocent girl on the planet.

I just wonder how you can call the person you spoke of a monster and not your god? I see you cannot answer that simple question.

I know you come to topix for a love fest. I don't. I do not really care if you feel I am a troll or not. I feel someone needs to slap you brainwashed people around a bit to wake you up. Am I harsh? You bet. Why? Because babying you around does not wake you up.
The Muslim god is a monster, the Jewish god is a monster, and the Christian god is a monster.
You are free to worship a monster if you wish, and I am free to point out you worship a monster.

Now you can sweep the murders of the millions of innocent little girls under the rug if you wish, but I cannot. The fact you divert from the point is telling me a lot about blind faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chatham Woods Senior Apts: A Nightmare On Elm S... Jun '15 Yelp 14
Not so hot! (Aug '14) Jun '15 huh 2
How clean is your water in Elkin? (Mar '14) Jun '15 huh 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jun '15 Smartypantz 11
Review: Revival Pain Management (Jul '13) Jun '15 Smartypantz 5
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Apr '15 Musikologist 5
News Arrests made in shooting, additional suspect wa... Apr '15 Anonymous 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkin Mortgages