Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Elkin Forum

Comments (Page 1,805)

Showing posts 36,081 - 36,100 of50,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Actually, the dinosaurs had America first, and look what happened to them! Dinos lasted over a hundred million years.Wonder how long we'll last ?

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

emlu wrote:
You are a true American. I will stand with you and together we can change things for the better. If we don't win, at least we take pride in the stand. Let the chicken hawks run.
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
My people got off the boat "John and Mary" 1630. They played a big part in making this country what it is and suffered everything one could imagine and I be damned money or none I wont pack up and leave. I don't give a crap how bad it gets. I'll stand my ground or die trying.
Like I said, get to changin' or STFU. "True American". Remember they got off the boat. So did some Cubans not long ago. Are they "true Americans"?
Anyone of any race, color, creed or religion who shows allegiance to this country is a "True American". I did get to changin', when I voted. Ain't my fault your home boy Twitt couldn't cut the mustard.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Retaining citizenship, what a hoot. I think I would too. Just incase the sand between my toes found it's way to the crack of my butt. In other words that life long dream wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Hey,if she finds the tranquility that she has long been seeking, then God Bless her.
Allen, your posts are so petty and small minded, it's rather pathetic. They make showers to wash sand out of one's crack and that I can deal with, it's people like you that it would take more than soap and water to get rid of your stench and that I can't deal with. God bless me, I'll stay with sand in my crack before I'm forced to live with people like you. Bless you child, you'll be happy one day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone of any race, color, creed or religion who shows allegiance to this country is a "True American". I did get to changin', when I voted. Ain't my fault your home boy Twitt couldn't cut the mustard.
What's next--GIT R DONE?? You Ellie Mae wannabe, give that hillbilly talk a rest.

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

emlu wrote:
BTW, Allen 101, MY people were here to greet YOUR prople when they "got off the boat". So that ground you want to stand on, where YOU get it?
"prople" wtf. Muttonheaded-Mutton Bustin' tribe?

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
What's next--GIT R DONE?? You Ellie Mae wannabe, give that hillbilly talk a rest.
What's next is whatever I decide it to be. You queen bee wanna be, go get some rest. The lines in your face are getting deeper.

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, your posts are so petty and small minded, it's rather pathetic. They make showers to wash sand out of one's crack and that I can deal with, it's people like you that it would take more than soap and water to get rid of your stench and that I can't deal with. God bless me, I'll stay with sand in my crack before I'm forced to live with people like you. Bless you child, you'll be happy one day.
Look I was actually being sincere. Meaning that by you retaining your citizenship, if things did not work out as planed, you could move back without the red tape. Damn you take things so personal and never think outside the box.

“Hypersonic bird!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So can theirs.Russians have 12,000 nukes.USA has 5,100.
We have already seen how good the Russian equipment ended up being, burning hulls all over Iraq! Their MIG 29's were fleeing to Iran. ;)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
"prople" wtf. Muttonheaded-Mutton Bustin' tribe?
You know, I would quote Silver here, but you get the point, GET ....ED. Nitwit, all you got is "prople" let me help you "people". MY people are of the Cherokee, if you had paid attention you would know that, what paleface tribe are your "people". Bacon nailed you to a tee. Maybe you should go visit the mother land. Try some mutton. Get a feel for your hertiage. Haggis is wonderful give it a try.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

RoadRunnerHemi wrote:
<quoted text>
We have already seen how good the Russian equipment ended up being, burning hulls all over Iraq! Their MIG 29's were fleeing to Iran. ;)
First off,a tank doesn't have chance against s nuclear missile, and since we hitch rides with these guys all the time to outer space now, I guarantee you their missiles work fine.You have to remember, all of the IRAQI tanks were antiquated T-72 models , that have to stop to fire.THE new Russian tanks can shoot on the run.Never underestimate your opponent.The Germans made that mistake in WWII.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

RoadRunnerHemi wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chinese and Russians are already making jets better than the F-22 Raptor.The Chinese plan to make over three thousand of them, using the money they make selling us their products.The Chinese have plenty of money.WE, are broke.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look I was actually being sincere. Meaning that by you retaining your citizenship, if things did not work out as planed, you could move back without the red tape. Damn you take things so personal and never think outside the box.
Do you call thinking outside the box your great hillbillyisms that spew from that BOX of rocks sitting on your shoulders? No thanks Ellie Mae, not my taste.

You are so right about needing rest for the lines in my face. Just had Botox last week and looks pretty good, but still need the rest :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The Chinese and Russians are already making jets better than the F-22 Raptor.The Chinese plan to make over three thousand of them, using the money they make selling us their products.The Chinese have plenty of money.WE, are broke.
Oh good heavens Waco, you've found someone to talk jets, wars/past and present and ammunition. At least I learn something new from reading the posts when you guys talk all this war stuff. Now you guys don't get crazy and go on and on or the women on here will have to start sharing recipes. Beep Beep!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I would quote Silver here, but you get the point, GET ....ED. Nitwit, all you got is "prople" let me help you "people". MY people are of the Cherokee, if you had paid attention you would know that, what paleface tribe are your "people". Bacon nailed you to a tee. Maybe you should go visit the mother land. Try some mutton. Get a feel for your hertiage. Haggis is wonderful give it a try.
Goodness Lu, visit the motherland? Where would that be, Linville Caverns? She can crawl back in the caverns and continue life "in the hills."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

The Enemy Within wrote:
Let’s take a look at fiscal year 2013′s projected numbers:
U.S. tax revenue requested:$2,900,000,000,000
Federal budget:$3,800,000,000,000
New debt (low estimate):$900,000,000,000
National debt:$16,443,000,000,000
Recent budget cuts:$15,000,000,000
Outstanding debt liabilities:$86,800,000,000,00 0
Now if you picture these numbers like a household budget by removing 8 zeroes, you’d get the numbers below:
Annual family income:$29,000
Family spending:$38,000
New debt in 2013:$9,000
Credit card debt:$164,430
Mortgage (on the future):$868,000
Cutting expenses:$150
Beyond this parable, there is the fact that the U.S. government has the largest tax-to-spending shortfall of any major developed nation.
And yet the Commucrats believe that we don't have a spending problem but rather a revenue problem. When you bring in $2.9T and you spend $3.8T, you have a spending problem. Yes, more income would help most families but history shows the more you make the more you spend so by increasing taxes would only cause the govt to spend more!
And when you throw in all of the debt on top of the spending, it's obvious the govt has had a spending problem for decades! Is the $85B cuts from the sequester going to help? No, but it's a start. Of the $85B, only $44B goes toward 2013, the other $41B is spread out over the next 5 years, not really the "sky is falling" cuts the Roadshow Ruler and his Obamabots are claiming.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

How dare ANYONE call out the Roadshow Ruler and his administration! Famous journalist Bob Woodward is now being threatened by the Ruler's Economic Czar for calling out The Ruler on the sequester. Also, former WH Special Counsel Lanny Davis, an Obama supporter, was also threatened for publishing articles exposing the lies of The Ruler!
Typical Chicago style thuggery politics!
And this idiot "won" the election?
An obvious example of how Americans have been dumbed down!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodness Lu, visit the motherland? Where would that be, Linville Caverns? She can crawl back in the caverns and continue life "in the hills."
Not me that place gave me the creeps. Ellie can have it.

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I would quote Silver here, but you get the point, GET ....ED. Nitwit, all you got is "prople" let me help you "people". MY people are of the Cherokee, if you had paid attention you would know that, what paleface tribe are your "people". Bacon nailed you to a tee. Maybe you should go visit the mother land. Try some mutton. Get a feel for your hertiage. Haggis is wonderful give it a try.
Eat all the testicles you like, but I'll pass. Your haggis is what we call dog food.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
How dare ANYONE call out the Roadshow Ruler and his administration! Famous journalist Bob Woodward is now being threatened by the Ruler's Economic Czar for calling out The Ruler on the sequester. Also, former WH Special Counsel Lanny Davis, an Obama supporter, was also threatened for publishing articles exposing the lies of The Ruler!
Typical Chicago style thuggery politics!
And this idiot "won" the election?
An obvious example of how Americans have been dumbed down!
Would he be president if the republicans had presented any kind of a viable candidate? I doubt it.

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you call thinking outside the box your great hillbillyisms that spew from that BOX of rocks sitting on your shoulders? No thanks Ellie Mae, not my taste.
You are so right about needing rest for the lines in my face. Just had Botox last week and looks pretty good, but still need the rest :)
Botox, lmao. How vain. I suppose at your age a mirror would be quite intimidating.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,081 - 36,100 of50,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elkin Discussions

Search the Elkin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jonesville Music Thread Apr 11 Musikologist 1
hot guy looking 4 fun (Dec '12) Mar '14 Really 5
How clean is your water in Elkin? Mar '14 PBryant 1
starmount memorial painted (Sep '13) Dec '13 Bucking elks 4
Jonesville begins ABC store discussions Dec '13 Wow 1
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Dec '13 in pain 5
Surry County Murder / May, 1996 (Dec '05) Nov '13 todd 7
•••
•••