Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37075 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't seem to be your way. You are the one who keeps asking questions as to what everyone has paid. Just because you sit pretty in an office every day giving advise, makes you of no authority here. Got it? Meddling in others affairs? Perhaps you should have been an advisor to your daddy Bush?
Didn't know you were king of topix... Give me your address so I can send you my Internet bill...

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37076 Feb 24, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't know you were king of topix... Give me your address so I can send you my Internet bill...
Inorder to be a king one would have to be a man. I see you're not king material either.
waco tx

Houston, TX

#37077 Feb 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> It's waco TX.Getting your insults ready, I imagine.WELL, that's ok.what kind of a forum would it be, without insults? Gets the old adrenalin going!
no man no insults. dam waco just playin with you dude.
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#37078 Feb 24, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
no man no insults. dam waco just playin with you dude.
I don't need you playin with me dude because I play with myself all the time and enjoy it very much thank you!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37079 Feb 24, 2013
I knew men who flew off the same ship. They said Bush bailed out leaving his crew to die. They called it abandoning your command.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> George Herbert Walker Bush was a rich republican.Got shot down flying off the back of a carrier in WWII.YOU JUST never know.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37080 Feb 24, 2013
TSF wrote:
I knew men who flew off the same ship. They said Bush bailed out leaving his crew to die. They called it abandoning your command.
<quoted text>
You weren't in that plane boy.Neither was anyone on that carrier in that plane.The same kind of criticism was leveled at John Kerry.You expected Bush to do what, exactly? Die ?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#37081 Feb 24, 2013
TSF YOU are too smart to make a dumbass comment like that.
waco tx

Houston, TX

#37082 Feb 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need you playin with me dude because I play with myself all the time and enjoy it very much thank you!
dam man waco you ain't gotta talk like that. you ain't the real waco any way dude
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#37083 Feb 25, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
dam man waco you ain't gotta talk like that. you ain't the real waco any way dude
Hey dude,I know I'm gay and so are you.Furthermore,we're both gay Texans living in Houston.Now if you want to hook up and get kinky then let's do it.I'm not playin no games here dude!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37084 Feb 25, 2013
My old friend (now deceased) flew off the San Jacinto at the same time as Bush. He was one of the most honerable and intellignet persons I have had the pleasure of knowing. He said that he would have been court marshalled had he done the same thing. I believe him, He was there.
waco tx

Houston, TX

#37085 Feb 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dude,I know I'm gay and so are you.Furthermore,we're both gay Texans living in Houston.Now if you want to hook up and get kinky then let's do it.I'm not playin no games here dude!
dam man you a dumb ass

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#37086 Feb 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
My old friend (now deceased) flew off the San Jacinto at the same time as Bush. He was one of the most honerable and intellignet persons I have had the pleasure of knowing. He said that he would have been court marshalled had he done the same thing. I believe him, He was there.
He was not in that plane boy,I don't give a damn how honorable he was.I'm not a republican, got no axe to grind.You want to believe your"expert"because it suits your political views.On the military channel all the San Jacinto people interviewed has no problem with what Bush did.YOUR"expert"has zero credibility, but you go on ahead, do what everybody does on forum, believe what backs up your"views".

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#37087 Feb 25, 2013
waco tx stop it boy.or girl, whoever you are.The last "post"you responded to was never posted on Topix, you put it in yourself, as "1909", and responded to your own post as"waco tx."It's easy to go back, select a post,"respond"to it, AFTER CHANGING THE WORDS ON THE POST TO SUIT YOU.Makes it look like you're responding to an actual post, when you are responding to a"post"that you doctored yourself.Are you obsessed with me? What kind of a nut are you? Well, have fun.My last post to you.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#37088 Feb 25, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
no man just playin with myself dude.
oh, my.
dumb ace

Chicago, IL

#37089 Feb 25, 2013
Hey waco they should call you whacko. It appears that the poster was responding to you and not chasing you. You really have a psychotic ego stay on your medicine

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#37092 Feb 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> My favorite movie is "SAVING PRIVATE RYAN" and my favorite songs are "How many more times" and Radioactive"!
Oh really?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#37093 Feb 25, 2013
dumb ace wrote:
Hey waco they should call you a genius. It appears that the poster was responding to a faker. Really.
I agree.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37094 Feb 25, 2013
I want to see dogwoods blooming, soon.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#37095 Feb 25, 2013
dumb ace wrote:
I had sex with a dog.I love dogs.
dude, that's sick!
moose

Orlando, FL

#37096 Feb 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm gay and I love jacking off with my bull dog emlu. She's a shemale and I hope she gets a scrotum transplant.
freak tard. you should be reported

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chatham Woods Senior Apts: A Nightmare On Elm S... Aug 24 John R 14
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Aug 21 meee2 12
cps pain management Aug 7 woohoo 1
Not so hot! (Aug '14) Jun '15 huh 2
How clean is your water in Elkin? (Mar '14) Jun '15 huh 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (Jul '13) Jun '15 Smartypantz 5
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Apr '15 Musikologist 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkin Mortgages