Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#37001 Feb 24, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Well the god of the bible killed every single little bitty girl on the planet in the supposed flood he created. What kind of monster does this? I have no doubt you have no answer.
No go worship your monster.
The fascist leaders of the world have killed millon too. The fascist people you support kill at the push of a button.

Since: Feb 13

Robbins, NC

#37002 Feb 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
A girl win a Nascar race? Haaaa!
Hey it could happen. I think it was year 2000 or maybe '01 when Earnhardt Sr. died, after wrecking at Daytona. I was in a race pool then. I pulled the #3, Earnhardt qualified 3rd,#3 car and I believe was in the 3rd turn that day when he wrecked. I dropped the pool and have not watched a race since.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37003 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey it could happen. I think it was year 2000 or maybe '01 when Earnhardt Sr. died, after wrecking at Daytona. I was in a race pool then. I pulled the #3, Earnhardt qualified 3rd,#3 car and I believe was in the 3rd turn that day when he wrecked. I dropped the pool and have not watched a race since.
"That's racing"

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#37004 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed that Danica gets a lot of personal criticism that the male drivers don't seem to get.

Robbins, NC

#37005 Feb 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I've noticed that Danica gets a lot of personal criticism that the male drivers don't seem to get.
I'm sure but, the criticism may just give her the determination she needs to win. Think I'll watch this one:)

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37006 Feb 24, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>And you act as if the rich are victims because they have to pay taxes to live in a civilized society that is highly conducive to making money they made here.
You fail to remember, they already pay taxes. Now you want to rob them of more to only to give it to dead weight that won't work.

Location hidden

#37007 Feb 24, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>You carry in the shower? If not, then your absolute claim is false.
The situation was, I had no gun and had five guys surrounding me holding guns. I did the math and concluded twenty dollars was not worth my life. Maybe your life is only worth twenty dollars, but I value mine more so than that.
It is called risk assessment.

Did you carry a gun while you bartended? Even if you had one behind the bar, which is not legal and I doubt you had one, you do not always have the upper hand to grab it. This is just the realities of life, as this is no action movie.

Hell, even in the cowboy movies, sometimes the hero puts down the gun because he is outnumbered. He likely gets them by the end of the movie though.
Actually Michael, I have a weapon in every room of my house. Said that before

Location hidden

#37008 Feb 24, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I think I did show confidence in the situation. I did not show fear, but treated the situtation as if were a business transaction. I thought this would show the criminals I was not phased by their actions. I think it defused the tension. Tension can cause someone to do something stupid.
The result is, I have had another twenty five years so far of life. So I think my choice worked out pretty darned well. That is less than a dollar per year.
Living as a yellow bellied coward. The only thing it did was incur an added expense to their customers.

Good job.

Location hidden

#37009 Feb 24, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it's a good idea.

“Vote”

Houston

#37010 Feb 24, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, it's a good idea.
There are a lot of things in this world, that can be used as weapons, if you have the right, shall we say, mindset.

“Vote”

Houston

#37011 Feb 24, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I also, and only I know where.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37012 Feb 24, 2013
I love how the Ruler and his administration have been fear mongering over the sequester.....a sequester that the Ruler himself suggested! Theyre making all the rounds on the Sun morning shows trying to blame the Republicans, CLASSIC liberals!
The sequester doesn't even cut the budget (provided there WAS a budget), it actually cuts future spending increases concerning future budgets BUT spending will STILL increase!
This administration, including the incompetent Ruler, is a joke!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37013 Feb 24, 2013
More voter fraud in Ohio. A 78 year old woman voted 8 days after she died via absentee ballot. The absentee ballot was dated BEFORE the ballots were even mailed out! Any guess on who she voted for?!

Robbins, NC

#37014 Feb 24, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to remember, they already pay taxes. Now you want to rob them of more to only to give it to dead weight that won't work.
The rich have broke this country, now it is time to pay the repair bill. Ante up rebel boy.

Location hidden

#37015 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich have broke this country, now it is time to pay the repair bill. Ante up rebel boy.
Explain...

Location hidden

#37016 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>The rich have broke this country, now it is time to pay the repair bill. Ante up rebel boy.
Please elaborate on what exactly the wealthy "broke"

Location hidden

#37017 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>The rich have broke this country, now it is time to pay the repair bill. Ante up rebel boy.
Oh, you must of meant nafta and banking deregulations, both signed into law by Clinton. A democrat.

Location hidden

#37018 Feb 24, 2013
Crickets

Robbins, NC

#37019 Feb 24, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Explain...
i.e., loopholes, deductions, incentives, tax breaks, schemes, scams and unnecessary war.

Location hidden

#37020 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
i.e., loopholes, deductions, incentives, tax breaks, schemes, scams and unnecessary war.
Explain "unnecessary"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cps pain management (Aug '15) Aug '16 Keep Out 2
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jul '16 Trelane 15
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Jun '16 Musikologist 7
Do you believe in angels? (Mar '16) Mar '16 John15659 1
News Four charged in drug case (Mar '16) Mar '16 Arrow 1
Jamie Burton??? (Feb '16) Feb '16 Nope 2
News Mason Roten Memorial to be discussed in Elkin (Dec '15) Dec '15 Anonymous 1

Elkin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkin Mortgages