BLACK FLAG

Chicago, IL

#36746 Feb 21, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Coming to North Carolina soon, very soon.BETTER HIDE!
Texas' gain and another deadbeat junkie psychopath pedophile idiot criminal loser moving to North Carolina. The decent citizens of North Carolina don't want you here punk. We'd rather have 100,000 more illegal aliens here than another scumbag like you because at least they have limited intelligence and WORK. I, along with a thousand others, will make it our personal crusade to exterminate you if you show up here COCKROACH!

STAY AWAY PARASITE!!!

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36747 Feb 21, 2013
BLACK FLAG wrote:
<quoted text>Texas' gain and another deadbeat junkie psychopath pedophile idiot criminal loser moving to North Carolina. The decent citizens of North Carolina don't want you here punk. We'd rather have 100,000 more illegal aliens here than another scumbag like you because at least they have limited intelligence and WORK. I, along with a thousand others, will make it our personal crusade to exterminate you if you show up here COCKROACH!
STAY AWAY PARASITE!!!
Not staying long coward.Just long enough to right some wrongs.
BLACK FLAG

Houston, TX

#36748 Feb 21, 2013
Just because I did it with my daughter, don't mean i'm a bad person.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36749 Feb 21, 2013
Allen sounds more like a dirty commie everyday.I'm sure Silvercoast is worried.....not.
waco tx

Seabrook, TX

#36750 Feb 21, 2013
Me me me me me me me me me want
Allen

Seabrook, TX

#36751 Feb 21, 2013
Stop it! Stop it! You're giving me the blues!
MAINE WINTER

Seabrook, TX

#36752 Feb 21, 2013
This is what democrats call a forum.Sheet unadulterated stupidity.These fools won't be in charge much longer.Wait for the 2014 elections, wait for the detestable Obama to lose control of both houses.When Obamacare bankrupts America, the democrats will reap the seeds of destruction that they have so arrogantly sown.Working people will no longer support scum.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36753 Feb 21, 2013
waco tx wrote:
Waco waco waco waco waco waco waco waco why why why why why why you don't love me me me me
Your stupid.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36754 Feb 21, 2013
Allen wrote:
Stop it! Stop it! You're giving me the blues!
Stupid

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36755 Feb 21, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>You don't sign the front of my pay checks, you don't pay my bills and until you do, I owe you no explanation as to how my money is spent. Obstruction and sticking together like crap to a yarn blanket is all republiCONS are good for. Now go file that extension.
Oh what's the matter? Thought democrats were all about the down trodden or less fortunate?

Not committed to your cause there causehead?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36756 Feb 21, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Allen sounds more like a dirty commie everyday.I'm sure Silvercoast is worried.....not.
Agreed

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36757 Feb 21, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed and Obama will play the same roll to her campaign as Bill Clinton did to his. Never saw hide nor hair of Bush while Romney was flip flopping like a fish out of water, now did we? Now the republiCONS think they can dangle Cian and Rubio in front of the majority minority in order to hopefully prove that they are diverse. The damage has already been done and in 2015 it will be played for the American people, clip by clip all over agian. Face it the repubs have pooped in their nest, they're in a round room looking for a corner. The day of I'll buy you like a can of beans is over! Even Donald Trump couldn't buy himself a president.
I am pretty sure the people can see the massive racism towards Obama. They will not forget.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36758 Feb 21, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, both have to be cut but the frivolous spending has to stop as well.
You forgot to figure in the money that would be saved by downsizing the govt once the social programs were cut. How many hundreds of thousands of govt jobs nationally are related to social programs that would also be cut? Those salaries paid by the taxpayers could go directly toward the national debt. Then by cutting those jobs, we could also rid those people from this earth because they would also become poor. Now, as a result of losing so much of the population, there wouldn't be so much of a demand for food so there would be no need for genetically altered food, thus increasing the health of the people that are left which would cause healthcare cost to drop, saving even more money to put toward the debt! Since there would be no need for R&D to alter the food sources, the billions spent on research, farm subsidies, etc...could also be put toward the debt! You see, it's a cycle that would rid the debt in no time.
The moral of the story is IF everyone (the poor, the rich, & the govt) had self responsibility and took care of themselves and not relied on the backs of the taxpayers, we would have virtually no debt!
The final solution.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#36759 Feb 21, 2013
MAINE WINTER wrote:
This is what democrats call a forum.Sheet unadulterated stupidity.These fools won't be in charge much longer.Wait for the 2014 elections, wait for the detestable Obama to lose control of both houses.When Obamacare bankrupts America, the democrats will reap the seeds of destruction that they have so arrogantly sown.Working people will no longer support scum.
What's stupid is how those five hundred repubs you employ bought you an eight million dollar house. Just another case of working people supporting scum.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36760 Feb 21, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro, I'm switching gears/subjects. Who the heck decides on a whim when the price of gas can go up 26 cents in one day? Unemployment is on the rise and I watched a news report last night talking to people who actually had job interviews and had to borrow $5 for gas just to get to their interview. I don't know or claim to know who the "speculator" on oil prices is, but he/she needs their butt kicked. This administration is killing this nation economically and the members of Congress have been on vacation and the POTUS has been playing golf with Tiger. Is there anybody in D.C. that gives two hoots in the wind about the people in this country? I agree with you about people taking on the responsibility of being self-sufficient, but riding a bicycle or moped (faster and saves on fuel) is not an answer for the rising price of gas. I don't know about you, but we have always lived based on a budget. It's a simple concept, you cannot spend more than you have and families working to make a living shouldn't have to Monday morning quarterback the government to see what commodity will bust their budget this week or this month. Do you think anyone in office has even heard of a budget?
The contradictions never stop with you. You demand self responsibility, yet keep relying on government to fix all our ills.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36761 Feb 21, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, I found this statistic:
"The average price in 2012 (as of December 31, 2012) was $3.618, the highest ever for a year. As of December 31, 2012, the average price of gasoline was $3.298, with New York at $3.70 for the highest in the U.S., and Colorado at $2.987 for the lowest.[5]"
We can't even find links that don't lie to us. Dang it!!! You got one price, I got another. I can't remember 2008, but 2012 is still pretty fresh and it appears to be getting worse.
It did bother me to see people trying/wanting to work and not being able to afford gas for their job interviews. We all know I'm not exactly a weeping willow, but it made me almost cry.
Buy a scooter.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36762 Feb 21, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who claims society helps all...
Sent in your extra mike or you not buying into helping America?
Again, straw man.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36763 Feb 21, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Its a choice isn't it?
You take the word to its extreme black and white levels to the point it is irrelevant to ever use. Freedom of choice in America is not commonly phrase used to indicate one has freedom of choice to break the law.
Try to use the common understanding of our language so we can have an intellectually honest debate. As of now, you are just parsing to divert.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36764 Feb 21, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Its a choice isn't it?
Punishing someone with torture is not what I call giving freedom of choice. Maybe somehow in your twisted world, that is freedom to you. Not in my world.
If in America, you were punished by our justice system for making a choice of not believing in a god, would you think it is fair to be punished by torture?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#36765 Feb 21, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh what's the matter? Thought democrats were all about the down trodden or less fortunate?
Not committed to your cause there causehead?
That's right,I'm not committed to your cause there waterhead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrests made in shooting, additional suspect wa... Mar 28 Concerned Citizens 1
Chatham Woods Senior Apts: A Nightmare On Elm S... Mar 21 TITO 6
How clean is your water in Elkin? (Mar '14) Mar 21 Dioxin 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Feb '15 Revival clinic a ... 9
News READER TRAVELOGUE: Science teachers, families e... (Jan '08) Dec '14 Amazing Dan 2
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Nov '14 Musikologist 4
News Jonesville Police Report Oct '14 Ace Mcmillan 3
Elkin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elkin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]