Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Elkin Forum

Comments (Page 1,773)

Showing posts 35,441 - 35,460 of54,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Turncoats? Better to believe in and die for your convictions than to be a sympathizer talking about how bad everyone else has it.
Taken in any homeless people lately? Given any money to wounded warrior project or VA clinics? Better yet, voluntarily paid in more taxes than what you owe to help get America out of debt?
Peddling and selling ideas but not buying into your own product is the only good thing a democrat is known for...
You don't sign the front of my pay checks, you don't pay my bills and until you do, I owe you no explanation as to how my money is spent. Obstruction and sticking together like crap to a yarn blanket is all republiCONS are good for. Now go file that extension.
Allen

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I snuffed mommy and ate her for Tater tots..
Voltare

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

This party ain't no fun no more.
Voltare

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Allen you broke my mirror you a jinx
MAINE WINTER

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

This forum has too many drugged out democrats.
Allen

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I Have a tail,I tuck it into my pants when I walk.
BLACK FLAG

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Coming to North Carolina soon, very soon.BETTER HIDE!
Texas' gain and another deadbeat junkie psychopath pedophile idiot criminal loser moving to North Carolina. The decent citizens of North Carolina don't want you here punk. We'd rather have 100,000 more illegal aliens here than another scumbag like you because at least they have limited intelligence and WORK. I, along with a thousand others, will make it our personal crusade to exterminate you if you show up here COCKROACH!

STAY AWAY PARASITE!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

BLACK FLAG wrote:
<quoted text>Texas' gain and another deadbeat junkie psychopath pedophile idiot criminal loser moving to North Carolina. The decent citizens of North Carolina don't want you here punk. We'd rather have 100,000 more illegal aliens here than another scumbag like you because at least they have limited intelligence and WORK. I, along with a thousand others, will make it our personal crusade to exterminate you if you show up here COCKROACH!
STAY AWAY PARASITE!!!
Not staying long coward.Just long enough to right some wrongs.
BLACK FLAG

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Just because I did it with my daughter, don't mean i'm a bad person.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Allen sounds more like a dirty commie everyday.I'm sure Silvercoast is worried.....not.
waco tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Me me me me me me me me me want
Allen

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Stop it! Stop it! You're giving me the blues!
MAINE WINTER

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

This is what democrats call a forum.Sheet unadulterated stupidity.These fools won't be in charge much longer.Wait for the 2014 elections, wait for the detestable Obama to lose control of both houses.When Obamacare bankrupts America, the democrats will reap the seeds of destruction that they have so arrogantly sown.Working people will no longer support scum.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

waco tx wrote:
Waco waco waco waco waco waco waco waco why why why why why why you don't love me me me me
Your stupid.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Allen wrote:
Stop it! Stop it! You're giving me the blues!
Stupid

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>You don't sign the front of my pay checks, you don't pay my bills and until you do, I owe you no explanation as to how my money is spent. Obstruction and sticking together like crap to a yarn blanket is all republiCONS are good for. Now go file that extension.
Oh what's the matter? Thought democrats were all about the down trodden or less fortunate?

Not committed to your cause there causehead?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Allen sounds more like a dirty commie everyday.I'm sure Silvercoast is worried.....not.
Agreed

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed and Obama will play the same roll to her campaign as Bill Clinton did to his. Never saw hide nor hair of Bush while Romney was flip flopping like a fish out of water, now did we? Now the republiCONS think they can dangle Cian and Rubio in front of the majority minority in order to hopefully prove that they are diverse. The damage has already been done and in 2015 it will be played for the American people, clip by clip all over agian. Face it the repubs have pooped in their nest, they're in a round room looking for a corner. The day of I'll buy you like a can of beans is over! Even Donald Trump couldn't buy himself a president.
I am pretty sure the people can see the massive racism towards Obama. They will not forget.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, both have to be cut but the frivolous spending has to stop as well.
You forgot to figure in the money that would be saved by downsizing the govt once the social programs were cut. How many hundreds of thousands of govt jobs nationally are related to social programs that would also be cut? Those salaries paid by the taxpayers could go directly toward the national debt. Then by cutting those jobs, we could also rid those people from this earth because they would also become poor. Now, as a result of losing so much of the population, there wouldn't be so much of a demand for food so there would be no need for genetically altered food, thus increasing the health of the people that are left which would cause healthcare cost to drop, saving even more money to put toward the debt! Since there would be no need for R&D to alter the food sources, the billions spent on research, farm subsidies, etc...could also be put toward the debt! You see, it's a cycle that would rid the debt in no time.
The moral of the story is IF everyone (the poor, the rich, & the govt) had self responsibility and took care of themselves and not relied on the backs of the taxpayers, we would have virtually no debt!
The final solution.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

MAINE WINTER wrote:
This is what democrats call a forum.Sheet unadulterated stupidity.These fools won't be in charge much longer.Wait for the 2014 elections, wait for the detestable Obama to lose control of both houses.When Obamacare bankrupts America, the democrats will reap the seeds of destruction that they have so arrogantly sown.Working people will no longer support scum.
What's stupid is how those five hundred repubs you employ bought you an eight million dollar house. Just another case of working people supporting scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,441 - 35,460 of54,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elkin Discussions

Search the Elkin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jun 28 FinLly some relief 7
Jonesville Music Thread May '14 Musikologist 2
hot guy looking 4 fun (Dec '12) Mar '14 Really 5
How clean is your water in Elkin? Mar '14 PBryant 1
starmount memorial painted (Sep '13) Dec '13 Bucking elks 4
Jonesville begins ABC store discussions (Dec '13) Dec '13 Wow 1
Surry County Murder / May, 1996 (Dec '05) Nov '13 todd 7
•••
•••