waco tx

Houston, TX

#36306 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You're doing what you claim Silvercoast does, lumping everyone into"categories".Are you saying, it's not possible for Christians to be good people? Also Mike,a whole lot of Christians....are liberals!! Who knew?
gail is that you

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36307 Feb 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
Pot makes voting easier?????
Does any painkiller do so?
Got logic?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36308 Feb 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
Heaven...humm....60"x 80"...just a thought. Some people take smoking pot to get high too seriously. Spelling out EVERYTHING to someone ALL the time really makes one look, oh what.....clueless. Pot, at one time, got me over a hangovers. If it must spelled out, medical marijuana is beneficial in many respects as is the hemp plant.
So your earlier question was just crap?
Just can't admit being wrong, can you?

A sixty by eighty box will not bother you when you are dead, believe it or not. You see, when your brain is dead, it no longer can detect feelings or have fears.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36309 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I just have blind faith it is very, very cold. You see, I am accepting hearsay as absolute truth, just as all Christians do.
It doesn't take blind faith to figure out that you're looking for a fight, Michael.I feel way too good today for an altercation old boy.So, find someone else, I'll bet Silvercoast is rarin'to go!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36310 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I fully understand a business is only concerned about making money and not about employing people. This is why we have labor laws. You are making my point for me. If not for the laws, the business would demand the workers to work for more hours with no extra pay.
You can keep claiming the individual can get treated fairly without help from our government all you wish, but you have not demonstrated this to be possible and history shows this not to be possible.
Not to meantion your contradiction of not opposing labor laws. Minimum wage is a labor law. Do you oppose it? Of course you do, as you likely opposed all labor laws. But when the law has been in place for a long time and you see it is good, you do not oppose it. This shows you fail to have vission for progress.
This is the definition of a conservative. You wish for everything to always stay the same. If we always did this, we would be a third world nation.
AGAIN, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH MINIMUM WAGE, my problem is with increasing the wage in a down economy, IT CUTS JOBS!
You act as if we're still in 1913! Do you really think that if an employer required his employees to work 16 hr days with no xtra compensation that they would actually go for it? If so, either those employees are stupid or you are stupid! Your failure to comprehend my point time and time again doesn't mean I'm making your point for you, it means your insane!
Yes, LABOR LAWS ARE NEEDED because the govt educated workforce aren't competent enough to say no! If employees refused to work those hours uncompensated, what do you think would happen? Can they not say no without the govt's backing? It cost an employer more money to hire new employees than it does to pay overtime, therefor he would pay the overtime instead of risking losing his business due to the products or services not being provided at all! It's not rocket science! You, and most Americans, have been brainwashed to the point to where you can't wipe your own ass without govt approval! Quit sucking the govt tit and stand up for yourself!

Commucrats=govt robots

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think."

- Adolf Hitler

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#36311 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>So your earlier question was just crap?
Just can't admit being wrong, can you?
A sixty by eighty box will not bother you when you are dead, believe it or not. You see, when your brain is dead, it no longer can detect feelings or have fears.
Those dimensions you were referring to Mike, are the dimensions of my bed.Since I can't detect any feeling in you, You may already have passed away yourself, and this is actually atheist"heaven"..... or hell?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#36312 Feb 17, 2013
Mike you have an inability to anger me today.Sometimes, that's the way it is! You see Michael Duquette, I'm learning how to control my temper! If you weren't such a negative person, you'd be happy for me, old boy.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#36313 Feb 17, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
gail is that you
haaaa! You got a sneaky sense of humor!

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36314 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> It doesn't take blind faith to figure out that you're looking for a fight, Michael.I feel way too good today for an altercation old boy.So, find someone else, I'll bet Silvercoast is rarin'to go!
No one has the courage to debate me head on about religion here, no matter the day. Not that I am looking for this today. But if you hand me a good pass, I am likely to take a shot as I did. I think I made my point about blind faith.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#36315 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Waco, I put full blame for Gail being and staying here upon you. Why in the world would you respond to this person? These posts are just gross. I try to skip reading them,but I accidently start reading some and am disgusted very quickly. You just keep egging her on for some reason.
Then you had the nerve to tell someone else to ignore her. Take your own advice please. This is just getting insane.
Yes you are so correct. Was it not Waco who stated that he has a relative that works for Topix and that is how he gets away with his profanity? Well I believe if it were me and a vulgar poster were making these kinds of statements about my girlfriend, I would be contacting my relative who works for Topix in hopes that this person/persons would be removed. I certainly do not agree with alot of Emlu's posts but, she is undeserving of this kind of abuse.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#36316 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Waco, I put full blame for Gail being and staying here upon you. Why in the world would you respond to this person? These posts are just gross. I try to skip reading them,but I accidently start reading some and am disgusted very quickly. You just keep egging her on for some reason.
Then you had the nerve to tell someone else to ignore her. Take your own advice please. This is just getting insane.
Gail, is that you? Haaaa!

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36317 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Those dimensions you were referring to Mike, are the dimensions of my bed.Since I can't detect any feeling in you, You may already have passed away yourself, and this is actually atheist"heaven"..... or hell?
Why was Emlu talking about your bed?

You once said I was to emotional, now you say I have no feeling. I get it, you contradict yourself on a regular basis and are clueless about it.

This is not the matrix. Just have faith.
Mike Du

Houston, TX

#36318 Feb 17, 2013
Can't you people get it? When you die, you're DEAD DEAD DEAD! You ignorant pigs! And I'm not scared of any stinking GAIL! I'm sick of that WORD!

Location hidden

#36319 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>You said "big new contract" not "military work". So change the story to fit the actual facts now.
Again, if it was "big" I would assume one person working a bit extra would not be "big". If it were a "contract" I would expect them to know for how long or how much might be expected to produce.
Since you know so much Mike, how long is our country going to be engaged in war and when will there be a need to cease making equipment needed? Since our government can't give a definitive date to end war, maybe you ought to step in and give them some more of your usual inane advice on a timeline.

Guess you can't understand when different companies bid for contracts. I would think making parts for tanks, planes, ammunition etc would be considered "military work" since their contract is with the military. I'll let you figure this one out on your own as I've drawn you a road map. Start by getting your head out of your butt and you may can think.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36320 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Mike you have an inability to anger me today.Sometimes, that's the way it is! You see Michael Duquette, I'm learning how to control my temper! If you weren't such a negative person, you'd be happy for me, old boy.
But, but god said an eye for an eye? Oh, that was the fallible god of the old testement. What god should we chose to follow? Maybe just flip a coin.

Actually, all joking aside, it is good to see you are trying to control your temper.
It does not take a god to tell us humans this is good to do.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#36321 Feb 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are so correct. Was it not Waco who stated that he has a relative that works for Topix and that is how he gets away with his profanity? Well I believe if it were me and a vulgar poster were making these kinds of statements about my girlfriend, I would be contacting my relative who works for Topix in hopes that this person/persons would be removed. I certainly do not agree with alot of Emlu's posts but, she is undeserving of this kind of abuse.
Allen I prevaricated.I actually own Topix.Yes, it's true, now my cover is blown! I'm actually a billionaire with industrial concerns in countries the world over.Topix is how a busy billionaire lets off steam!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#36322 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH MINIMUM WAGE, my problem is with increasing the wage in a down economy, IT CUTS JOBS!
You act as if we're still in 1913! Do you really think that if an employer required his employees to work 16 hr days with no xtra compensation that they would actually go for it? If so, either those employees are stupid or you are stupid! Your failure to comprehend my point time and time again doesn't mean I'm making your point for you, it means your insane!
Yes, LABOR LAWS ARE NEEDED because the govt educated workforce aren't competent enough to say no! If employees refused to work those hours uncompensated, what do you think would happen? Can they not say no without the govt's backing? It cost an employer more money to hire new employees than it does to pay overtime, therefor he would pay the overtime instead of risking losing his business due to the products or services not being provided at all! It's not rocket science! You, and most Americans, have been brainwashed to the point to where you can't wipe your own ass without govt approval! Quit sucking the govt tit and stand up for yourself!
Commucrats=govt robots
"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think."
- Adolf Hitler
Companies have reasons for not hiring and empolyees have reasons not to accept overtime. http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/w... . Quit letting the govt. su$k your tit and stand up for yourself.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36323 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>No one has the courage to debate me head on about religion here, no matter the day. Not that I am looking for this today. But if you hand me a good pass, I am likely to take a shot as I did. I think I made my point about blind faith.
Nah Waco...I know he brings nothing to the table for an intellectual debate. Simply, if he does not agree with anyones point of view, instanteously, they are wrong and he is right.

Anyone else see that Miley is the foremost expert on EVERYTHING? don't believe me? Just ask him.

Location hidden

#36324 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I note how the republicans all hate MLK. The trend is clear.
I note how Commucrats cherry pick MLK's platform to support theirs when they were against everything he stood for....seeing how he was a Republican!
Lyndon B. Johnson signed into law the Civil Rights Act of 1964 even though opposed the passing of Civil Rights legislation in the decades leading up to his presidency! It was actually Republican Senator Everett Dirksen that drafted and pushed through congress the Civil Rights Act.
The Ku Klux Klan, the disgraced racist organization to which even Democratic President Harry Truman belonged, was founded by Democrats and, in a sense, operated at one point as the de facto militant branch of the party.
Pastor C. L. Bryant, director of the provocative documentary “Runaway Slave” and a former NAACP leader himself, acknowledged that it was in fact Democrats who “stood in the way” of civil rights and progress with their collective push for Jim Crow laws, poll taxes and at the University of Alabama in 1963, when then-Democratic Governor George Wallace, in a symbolic protest against desegregation, stood in the doorway of Foster Auditorium to affirm his pledge of “segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.”
The Commucrat Party has been stellar at spinning a revisionist history where the righteous among their ranks fought “tirelessly” to further the cause of Civil Rights! What a joke! I note they've been successful at indoctrinating the dumb masses to believing such propaganda!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#36325 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Why was Emlu talking about your bed?
You once said I was to emotional, now you say I have no feeling. I get it, you contradict yourself on a regular basis and are clueless about it.
This is not the matrix. Just have faith.
hmm, to be more precise, I should have said that irritation and anger seem to be your only emotions.I stand corrected! emlu was talking about my bed, because well, that's an"inside"joke between us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not so hot! Aug 26 Words 1
Hot! Hot! Hot! Aug 26 Words 1
Review: Revival Pain Management (Jul '13) Aug '14 Lynn 2
Jonesville Music Thread Jul '14 Musikologist 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jul '14 Mike C 8
hot guy looking 4 fun (Dec '12) Mar '14 Really 5
How clean is your water in Elkin? (Mar '14) Mar '14 PBryant 1
•••
•••
•••