Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#35307 Feb 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You also have a closed mind on religion.Are you brainwashed?
Unlike Bacon, I am open to any discussion on religion. I am also open to any evidence you wish to present on religion, unlike Bacon.
Evidently you have no idea what "closed minded" means.
As of yet, I have seen zero evidence for a god, thus at this point, I do not believe their is a god. I note all you god believers here refuse to even try to have a discussion on the topic, so I assume your mind is closed shut.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35308 Feb 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Dude if you're going to wait this long to reply don't think I know what the heck you're talking about.You obviously know nothing of the Uganda situation, or the law they may pass there, or who is pushing them to pass that law.Boiled down to the separation of church and state vis a vis America.I was thinking that the same thing could happen here.
Uganda has an ongoing problem with seperation of church and state. If you are up for getting off your lazy ass and articulating the specific one you are refering to, I am all ears.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35309 Feb 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'M glad one of us can afford that.If I want to run, I've got to fight off a pack of psychotic half wild dogs and their psychotic half wild owners.No leash laws in the boondocks.
That's funny about the dogs! Do you know how to make Moonshine? I think it would be a hoot if Tickle were my neighbor. Does anyone like Gold Rush?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35310 Feb 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You don't think the Police Dept.is responsible for your safety?
No, and I have never said they were. But you keep thinking what the right wing is telling you. Brainwashed.

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#35312 Feb 9, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike Bacon, I am open to any discussion on religion. I am also open to any evidence you wish to present on religion, unlike Bacon.
Evidently you have no idea what "closed minded" means.
As of yet, I have seen zero evidence for a god, thus at this point, I do not believe their is a god. I note all you god believers here refuse to even try to have a discussion on the topic, so I assume your mind is closed shut.
As evidence of GOD, allow me to present, THE solar system, this planet, The Milky Way galaxy, The universe,ad infinitum.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35313 Feb 9, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being the youth today are not being taught like generations before. The education system is a joke Nd need an overhaul. An overhaul that warrants no additional money. Throwing more money at the problem is not the answer.
You sound like every old fart that allows his personal perception to rule his mind and refuses to look at actual facts.

Every older generation condemns the new generation. This is great example of how human perceptions are very flawed.
You evidently see history with rose colored glasses on. Every generation has people with poor reasoning abilities. But for some reason, you think your generation is better than the new.
I note republicans often have this perception problem. Likely due to poor abilities to use cognative reasoning.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35314 Feb 9, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, you've opened your mouth when you have no clue as to what you're saying! There has been report after report of physical abuse, child labor, no education (math, science, & history), and torture to name few,(all aginst the law), and yet there has been no investigation by the Feds! I guess as long as they send money and agree not to molest or rape the children then everything is ok.
I have not seen any, but if you would like to post some, I will certainly take a look at it.

Is everything a conspiracy with you?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35315 Feb 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> As evidence of GOD, allow me to present, THE solar system, this planet, The Milky Way galaxy, The universe,ad infinitum.
These are things, now show evidence a god had anything to do with them? Do you even know what "evidence" means?
I said show evidence of a god, not evidence of our universe.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35316 Feb 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> As evidence of GOD, allow me to present, THE solar system, this planet, The Milky Way galaxy, The universe,ad infinitum.
Imagine you are a lawyer in a courtroom holding up a bullet and claiming it is evidence of a murder, yet you cannot show where the bullet came from, whos gun it came from, or anything about the bullet that connects it to the person you are trying to convict or defend. Well I think at that point your bullet would be not considered evidence at all.

Now apply this logic to the stupid "evidence" you just presented.
dRloVe

Greenville, SC

#35317 Feb 9, 2013
arnold spoon said she likes a good work out

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35318 Feb 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Their is as much evidence to show the flying spaghetti monster created the universe as there is of your god doing so.
Cognative reasoning is not something you are showing now.
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#35319 Feb 9, 2013
someone do me

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35320 Feb 9, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuals aren't free? I don't see them getting locked up because they're gay. I don't see them being denied jobs, healthcare, military enrollment, govt assistance, the opportunity to adopt a child, etc..., why aren't they "free" as you claim? I can't scream fire in a crowded theater, does this mean I'm not "free"?
The are not free to marry the consenting adult they love.
Now carry on with your hypocritical freedom talk. You lost all credibility with this one issue. Was it worth it?

“Seek ”

Houston

#35321 Feb 9, 2013
I showed my evidence.You refused it.Not my problem.

“Seek ”

Houston

#35322 Feb 9, 2013
Do you know NOTHING of the Uganda situation?

“Seek ”

Houston

#35323 Feb 9, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Their is as much evidence to show the flying spaghetti monster created the universe as there is of your god doing so.
Cognative reasoning is not something you are showing now.
Now you're misspelling things on purpose.That's immature.Did you go to a public school?

“Seek ”

Houston

#35324 Feb 9, 2013
In Uganda, Christian organizations there are pushing for homosexual acts to be outlawed.These organizations are putting a lot of money and charitable acts into that country, Uganda is expected to accede to their wishes.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#35325 Feb 9, 2013
In Uganda, my homo hole would be looking for a very large homo pole.
LULZ

Atlanta, GA

#35326 Feb 9, 2013
sum body do me
LULZ

Atlanta, GA

#35327 Feb 9, 2013
sum body do me dam it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Mar '16 bill 13
Do you believe in angels? Mar '16 John15659 1
News Four charged in drug case Mar '16 Arrow 1
Chatham Woods Senior Apts: A Nightmare On Elm S... (Mar '15) Mar '16 I want to know 24
Chatham Woods senior apartments Feb '16 charliebrown77 3
Jamie Burton??? Feb '16 Nope 2
News Mason Roten Memorial to be discussed in Elkin Dec '15 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkin Mortgages