Elkin Bargin Shopper

Advance, NC

#1 Nov 14, 2010
Check out Lowe's in Elkin for really good deals on tools before Black Friday to avoid the lines and chaos in the stores. Also they are having the Fox 8 Gifts for Kids that is partnered with Salvation Army in helping underprivileged children have a Christmas this year. Bring your new unwrapped toy to the Elkin Lowe's store and bring joy to a child on Christmas morning. There is over 2500 children in need this year in Surry and Yadkin county alone. These toys do come back to the community. I love shopping at the Elkin Lowe's store because the employees are so friendly and always insist on making sure your visit is a great one.
Elkin Bargin Shopper

Yadkinville, NC

#2 Nov 17, 2010
Also at the Elkin Lowe's Home Improvement store ... I saw while checking out today, they are having Santa come by and take some pictures for donations of a new unwrapped toy this Saturday and Saturday 12-4-10. This is such a great cause and you will see me there with my children getting the picture with Santa and I will be sure to bring some new toys for the kiddies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) Sat waco 59,631
Not so hot! Aug 26 Words 1
Hot! Hot! Hot! Aug 26 Words 1
Review: Revival Pain Management (Jul '13) Aug '14 Lynn 2
Jonesville Music Thread Jul '14 Musikologist 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jul '14 Mike C 8
hot guy looking 4 fun (Dec '12) Mar '14 Really 5
•••
•••
•••