Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#60866 Aug 10, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
I can already predict what he will say. It's Bush's fault. No wait, it's Europe's fault. No wait, it's the ATM's fault.
Don't forget Japanese tsunamis and earthquakes, the Arab Spring, the Mayan Dooomsday calender, the starving pygmies in New Guinea, and whatever else he hasn't blamed yet.
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#60867 Aug 10, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
Ok, liberals The Gallup poll was just announced. You know, the one you worship. It has Obama's approval rating at 43% and disapproval ratings at 51%. No President has ever been reelected with a disapproval rating that high.
What I find even funnier is that Jimmy Carter will be speaking via video at the DNC convention. Good! That will remind everybody why we need to vote Obama OUT!
That one doesn't count!!! It only counts when Obama's approval is higher then his disapproval. Didn't you know that?

6 point change since yesterday. My, my, my seems all this sewer rat politics may be catching up to Obama.
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#60868 Aug 10, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
That one doesn't count!!! It only counts when Obama's approval is higher then his disapproval. Didn't you know that?
6 point change since yesterday. My, my, my seems all this sewer rat politics may be catching up to Obama.
Sounds like it's time for the Democrats to run another negative ad. I can here it all now:

"I'm Barack Obama and I approved this message:

Did you know that Mitt Romney eats gassy foods and deliberately passes gas because he wants to blow holes in the Ozone layer. He wants us all to be destroyed by Global Warming.

But Barack Obama's farts don't stink and if you think they do then you're a racist."
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO

Rolla, MO

#60869 Aug 10, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like it's time for the Democrats to run another negative ad. I can here it all now:
"I'm Barack Obama and I approved this message:
Did you know that Mitt Romney eats gassy foods and deliberately passes gas because he wants to blow holes in the Ozone layer. He wants us all to be destroyed by Global Warming.
But Barack Obama's farts don't stink and if you think they do then you're a racist."
I rest my case! This post of your in just further proof that Democrats are more intelligent than Republicans. I've seen very very few posts by Republicans that didn't have rude, crude, vulgar obnoxious or ignorant remarks. Your remark could fall under either one of these catagories. When Republicans know they're licked (or backed into a corner)- they have to resort to these kinds of juvenile outbursts! I guess it's all they have left to do...Kind of sad, isn't it?
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#60870 Aug 10, 2012
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case! This post of your in just further proof that Democrats are more intelligent than Republicans. I've seen very very few posts by Republicans that didn't have rude, crude, vulgar obnoxious or ignorant remarks. Your remark could fall under either one of these catagories. When Republicans know they're licked (or backed into a corner)- they have to resort to these kinds of juvenile outbursts! I guess it's all they have left to do...Kind of sad, isn't it?
What I posted is what the Democrat ads basically consist of, especially since Obama has nothing else to run on. The Democrat philosophy seems to be, "If you can't find something on the opponent, then make something up."
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#60871 Aug 10, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like it's time for the Democrats to run another negative ad. I can here it all now:
"I'm Barack Obama and I approved this message:
Did you know that Mitt Romney eats gassy foods and deliberately passes gas because he wants to blow holes in the Ozone layer. He wants us all to be destroyed by Global Warming.
But Barack Obama's farts don't stink and if you think they do then you're a racist."
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SPC I was starting to think you didn't have much of a sense of humor. Looks like I was wrong.

But I could see them doing something as idiotic.
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#60872 Aug 10, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SPC I was starting to think you didn't have much of a sense of humor. Looks like I was wrong.
But I could see them doing something as idiotic.
It definitely sounds like them doesn't it? It's as idiotic as them giving money to scientists to study methane gas emissions from cows and pigs because of Global Warming. I'm surprised they haven't done the same to Romney.
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#60873 Aug 10, 2012
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case! This post of your in just further proof that Democrats are more intelligent than Republicans. I've seen very very few posts by Republicans that didn't have rude, crude, vulgar obnoxious or ignorant remarks. Your remark could fall under either one of these catagories. When Republicans know they're licked (or backed into a corner)- they have to resort to these kinds of juvenile outbursts! I guess it's all they have left to do...Kind of sad, isn't it?
You need to take your medicine son. SPC's post was a reflection of precisely what the Obama campaign has done this summer. If you don't like that type of perception then you need to take a good long look in the mirror at yourself because your party, the Democrat Party, are the ones being scumbags. Running an ad that insinuates Mitt killed some guys wife. It doesn't get more pathetic and in the sewer then something like that. But you don't see that because you are a brainwashed ObamaZombie.

Mitt has an ad out about Obama removing the work requirement from welfare. Every bit of that ad is 100% true (and I challenge you to show me what isn't true and back it upm with facts) and the left is going beserk over it. The NY Times called it a new low in politics. Really? Telling the truth is the new low and not accusing someone of murder? Liberals are nothing but scumbag sewer rats and WE THE PEOPLE are tired of you, your tactics, your lies, your accusations, your everything that you do.

Look at the turnout from Tues night. Akin almost got as many votes as Claire. Then there are the other 314,000 or so that also voted Republican. Do you think those people are going to now support Claire? LMAO!!! She is going to get destroyed on Nov. 7th. The sooner you accept that the sooner you will be at peace with what is to come.
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#60874 Aug 10, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
What I posted is what the Democrat ads basically consist of, especially since Obama has nothing else to run on. The Democrat philosophy seems to be, "If you can't find something on the opponent, then make something up."
The problem for them is they keep getting caught in their lies.
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO

Rolla, MO

#60875 Aug 10, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!! What world are you living in? Obama can't speak without his teleprompter. When he does it's "ahhhhhhhh, if you have a business you didn't build that". Uuuuuuuuum, I have been to all ahhhhhhh 57 states. Where I uuuuuuuuum visited a Kansas town that had ahhhhhhhhhh 10,000 people killed. Uuuuuuuuum, did I aaaaaaaah mention I killed Bin Laden, with ahhhhhhhh my own hands".
Tell us Mr Genius, what do you think Obama will say when called out on the economy and presented with facts he doesn't have a teleprompter to tell him what to say?
I have no doubt Obama will clean the floor with Romney!!! First of all, Obama is much more intelligent than Romney. And second, Obama has RIGHT on his side. And thirdly, Obama's had to repeat & repeat & repeat the same message over & over - so, there will be no need to use a tela-prompter. Obama could probably recite the same message (that will win the election for him) in his sleep!!!

On the other hand, Romney, no doubt, will be true to form - a bumbling, stumbling uninformed, unqualified, out-of-his-league poor fool - who will surely stumble into several serious gaffs (which will help cost him the election)!

Our economy is very slowly coming out of the Bush Jr's disasterous 8 years - with his two unfunded wars, his unfunded Medicare Part D, his out of control spending & his BIG TAX CUTS!

Yes, our economy is slowly impoving - in spite of Obama having to work with the most disfunctional congress in the history of our country (I believe their rating is now at 9%).

Polls show that most people are blaming the Republican congress members (namely the Republican House of Representatives) for this horrible approval rating. They are also blaming Republican Congress members for pledging their alligence to Grover Norquist instead of - the United States of America!

Because, of their pledge to Grover Norquist- our nation is deadlocked and cannot move forward. The only solution to this deadlock is to clean house and (I mean the House of Representatives) in November!

Yes, I can't wait till the debates - when Romney will get his clock cleaned good!!!
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#60876 Aug 10, 2012
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt Obama will clean the floor with Romney!!! First of all, Obama is much more intelligent than Romney. And second, Obama has RIGHT on his side. And thirdly, Obama's had to repeat & repeat & repeat the same message over & over - so, there will be no need to use a tela-prompter. Obama could probably recite the same message (that will win the election for him) in his sleep!!!
On the other hand, Romney, no doubt, will be true to form - a bumbling, stumbling uninformed, unqualified, out-of-his-league poor fool - who will surely stumble into several serious gaffs (which will help cost him the election)!
Our economy is very slowly coming out of the Bush Jr's disasterous 8 years - with his two unfunded wars, his unfunded Medicare Part D, his out of control spending & his BIG TAX CUTS!
Yes, our economy is slowly impoving - in spite of Obama having to work with the most disfunctional congress in the history of our country (I believe their rating is now at 9%).
Polls show that most people are blaming the Republican congress members (namely the Republican House of Representatives) for this horrible approval rating. They are also blaming Republican Congress members for pledging their alligence to Grover Norquist instead of - the United States of America!
Because, of their pledge to Grover Norquist- our nation is deadlocked and cannot move forward. The only solution to this deadlock is to clean house and (I mean the House of Representatives) in November!
Yes, I can't wait till the debates - when Romney will get his clock cleaned good!!!
Now where have I hard that before? Oh, yeah, in 1980 when Carter was supposed to clean Reagan's clock in the debates.
AMERICAN

Saint Charles, MO

#60877 Aug 10, 2012
YES obama will clean up in debates and win in november,but i think america will screw its self with the senate elections.the gop will controle all but the whitehouse after this fall and we still will go nowere,and If they are the anti partison tea baggers then ....well i cant even think of the sh-t we would be in.It wont be good

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#60878 Aug 10, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Norton!
It's amazing how many people are blind or consumed by a government dependency ignorance. It's also interesting how vile and nasty Liberals can get. It's got to suck to live your life like that. To be so angry all the time you let your hhate consume your life. We have a prime example of someone like that right here in DanFromSmithville.
This isn't anyone else on here as vile and nasty as you are. That you have been made to sink so low is a credit to your ignorance and stupidity. Well done.

You are so angry, it practically jumps from your post onto the view monitor. The depth of your anger is such that it can barely be described by those of us that are more rational and calm.

We could pick any one of your posts at random and the likelihood that it contains a reference to homosexuality, pedophilia, drugs, your hate of others, suggestions you have made that others kill themselves, or threats is >95%.

I will say that you are particularly well versed at lying and providing misinformation. You have that going for you.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#60879 Aug 10, 2012
AMERICAN wrote:
YES obama will clean up in debates and win in november,but i think america will screw its self with the senate elections.the gop will controle all but the whitehouse after this fall and we still will go nowere,and If they are the anti partison tea baggers then ....well i cant even think of the sh-t we would be in.It wont be good
I worry that you may be right. A neocon-controlled Congress will feel even more empowered to drag their feet to offput Obama, no matter what the cost to the country.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#60880 Aug 10, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Now where have I hard that before? Oh, yeah, in 1980 when Carter was supposed to clean Reagan's clock in the debates.
How old were you when this was going on? 12? If you didn't have anything better to do at that age, I feel even more sorry for you than I did.

Besides, I don't think you heard that. In fact, I know you didn't. The majority of the polls going into the debate, couldn't pick a winner. Just because you cherry picked one poll to back you up doesn't make you correct after the fact. Anyone can do that. Apparently, even a someone with you less than stellar intellect.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#60881 Aug 10, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem for them is they keep getting caught in their lies.
Then they should do like you do and ignore the fact that you get caught (constantly) and plow on ahead as if nothing happened.

Of course they aren't lying and they aren't idiots, so I guess your strategy doesn't apply to them.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#60882 Aug 10, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to take your medicine son. SPC's post was a reflection of precisely what the Obama campaign has done this summer. If you don't like that type of perception then you need to take a good long look in the mirror at yourself because your party, the Democrat Party, are the ones being scumbags. Running an ad that insinuates Mitt killed some guys wife. It doesn't get more pathetic and in the sewer then something like that. But you don't see that because you are a brainwashed ObamaZombie.
Mitt has an ad out about Obama removing the work requirement from welfare. Every bit of that ad is 100% true (and I challenge you to show me what isn't true and back it upm with facts) and the left is going beserk over it. The NY Times called it a new low in politics. Really? Telling the truth is the new low and not accusing someone of murder? Liberals are nothing but scumbag sewer rats and WE THE PEOPLE are tired of you, your tactics, your lies, your accusations, your everything that you do.
Look at the turnout from Tues night. Akin almost got as many votes as Claire. Then there are the other 314,000 or so that also voted Republican. Do you think those people are going to now support Claire? LMAO!!! She is going to get destroyed on Nov. 7th. The sooner you accept that the sooner you will be at peace with what is to come.
And running an unsubstantiated campaign of calling someone a pedophile isn't in the sewer? Your very posts shows you to be the kind of person you claim others are. Are you so ignorant and full of yourself that you don't get that we see this? It must be so.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#60883 Aug 10, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SPC I was starting to think you didn't have much of a sense of humor. Looks like I was wrong.
But I could see them doing something as idiotic.
If you guys want to get a hotel room where you can be alone together, I can pay for one. Just let me know.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#60885 Aug 10, 2012
Looks like Dan Mortinstain and his little SPC have been on a MAJOR TANTRUM MELTDOWN. Always fun to watch them put their spin on things. Sort of like a dog trying to understand quantum physics.

Except the dog has a 10% chance of succeeding.
Mittwit BAIN BLOOD MONEY

Saint Louis, MO

#60886 Aug 10, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't either. Romney is going to mop the floor up with Obama.
Well in Romneys home stqate of Mass ... Obama is up over Romeny by 20 pts...so if Romney can't win his home state ( which has Romeny Care) good luck in November...

Obama 2012!!!!
Romney 1040

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hookers Tue Kirby Klown 2
jobs Aug 26 guest 1
Ross Walden - Columbia Mental Health Aug 26 danny 15
blk women/white men (Sep '11) Aug 23 Kirby Klown 6
Tokyo Spa extremely unprofessional! (Jan '12) Aug 22 Welp 12
News Aug. 11 Police Reports Aug 13 jones 1
anyone know Roger Martin? (Nov '14) Aug 11 Como D 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkhurst Mortgages