Elkhorn candidates say they can help ...

Elkhorn candidates say they can help city

There are 1 comment on the The Janesville Gazette - Janesville, Wisconsin story from Mar 21, 2011, titled Elkhorn candidates say they can help city. In it, The Janesville Gazette - Janesville, Wisconsin reports that:

Jerry J. Anderson Age: 47 Address: 341 S. Stonefield Road Jobs: Home remodeling and new construction Education: Elkhorn Area High School Community service: None Elected posts: None Photo Eric K. Messerschmidt Age: 40 Address: 118 S. Wisconsin St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Janesville Gazette - Janesville, Wisconsin.

Larry Elkhorn

Delavan, WI

#1 Mar 22, 2011
Messerschmidt owns the RedRoom.. Yeah what jobs is he going to bring here? hopefully none of his clients.. He's not running for Mayor so there is no power there. I'll take the chance with Anderson. Seems to be right on with the pool. Damn thing is old and is an accident away from giving Elkhorn a black eye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodwill Store Fraud (Jul '16) Mar '17 American 5
school board members overstepping (Aug '16) Mar '17 Every Life Matters 4
GET Medications Mar '17 ghyui 1
News Feb. 2 officer-involved shooting is eighth in W... Feb '17 Every Life Matters 1
TDS Outage again.... (Oct '16) Jan '17 lurker 3
News Weird 2016: The top offbeat stories of the year... Dec '16 Christian Taliban 2
News Dancing Horses Theatre Holiday Extravaganza in ... (Nov '09) Dec '16 Notimpressed 4

Elkhorn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkhorn Mortgages