Five years later, downtown Elkhorn fe...

Five years later, downtown Elkhorn feels the impact of courts' move

There are 5 comments on the The Janesville Gazette - Janesville, Wisconsin story from May 3, 2010, titled Five years later, downtown Elkhorn feels the impact of courts' move. In it, The Janesville Gazette - Janesville, Wisconsin reports that:

In the past five years, Brad Wales, owner of The Elk Restaurant, has noticed nearby parking spaces around the city's downtown square open up and the number of his customer go down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Janesville Gazette - Janesville, Wisconsin.

Ralph

Milwaukee, WI

#1 May 6, 2010
Offer something people will come to downtown for and those spots will fill up.
Bystander

Bringhurst, IN

#2 May 8, 2010
When the pool hall and tattoo parlors move in, you know your downtown is in trouble.
Yvonne

Sand Creek, WI

#3 Jun 29, 2010
We haven't eaten at the "Elk" in years because it was always crowded...We are now eating there again
and it is very good, the breakfast is great and
affordable. The service is very good, the ladies
really hustle. We had supper there the other night and it was also very good. Glad they kept the salad bar. Don't find salad bars in too many
places in Walworth County.
Frasnk Brown-MAT

Ashburn, VA

#4 Jul 7, 2010
Every time I get a tatoo or play pool, I go to the Elk for something that I don't mind throwing up...they're food looks real good on asphalt...
Bob palmbach

United States

#5 Aug 27, 2010
Mr brown sir if you do not like the food please do not eat it and then don,t knock it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodwill Store Fraud (Jul '16) Mar '17 American 5
school board members overstepping (Aug '16) Mar '17 Every Life Matters 4
GET Medications Mar '17 ghyui 1
News Feb. 2 officer-involved shooting is eighth in W... Feb '17 Every Life Matters 1
TDS Outage again.... (Oct '16) Jan '17 lurker 3
News Weird 2016: The top offbeat stories of the year... Dec '16 Christian Taliban 2
News Dancing Horses Theatre Holiday Extravaganza in ... (Nov '09) Dec '16 Notimpressed 4

Elkhorn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkhorn Mortgages