Please share

Bringhurst, IN

#1 Jul 6, 2010
Please share your horror stories about local optometrists.
Frasnk Brown-MAT

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jul 7, 2010
I was married for 20 years, 5 of it was a real "Horror Story"
What

Delavan, WI

#3 Jul 7, 2010
Was your wife an optometrist? My guy only wanted to talk about his transvestite son... or daughter... as the case may be. How long is an eye appointment supposed to last, anyway? Three hours seems like a long time!
Horrified too

Delavan, WI

#4 Jul 8, 2010
My favorites are my son's friend whose eyelashes are absolutely white from what this doctor did=== and he still can't see from his glasses. Or what about the girl who he charged for contacts who hadn't ordered any. This guy is a nut who needs to have his license revoked.
Peincha Gringo

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jul 11, 2010
I know that Brown guys wife, I dated her and WOW she was a real nightmare. I don;t know anything about optomist you're talkin about...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rude driver (Dec '13) Sep 10 Michael McArthur 3
Arabs at Subway????? (Jun '11) Sep 10 Michael McArthur 5
News Complaint: Lake Geneva parents stabbed, pepper ... (May '12) Sep 10 Michael McArthur 10
Inefficient, incompetent pharmacy in Lake Gene... (Jan '12) Sep 10 Michael McArthur 21
News Lake Geneva women seek out the paranormal (Aug '09) Sep 10 Michael McArthur 8
News Cars Fall Through Ice at Winterfest Celebration (Feb '16) Sep 10 Michael McArthur 3
Male chihuahua to breed (Feb '16) Sep 10 Michael McArthur 2

Elkhorn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkhorn Mortgages