Area man arrested in fatality

Area man arrested in fatality

There are 7 comments on the Daily Jefferson County Union story from Aug 25, 2011, titled Area man arrested in fatality. In it, Daily Jefferson County Union reports that:

AP, staff reports SUGAR CREEK - A 40-year-old Elkhorn man died Tuesday in an alleged drunken-driving crash at the intersection of Walworth County Highways A and H. The alleged drunken driver, John M. Weller, 21, of Palmyra, is accused of driving through the stop sign and causing the fatal crash in the Town of Sugar Creek.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Jefferson County Union.

Amanda

Oconomowoc, WI

#1 Sep 27, 2011
I just wanted to comment to the family and say I am incredibly sorry for your loss. John John is a close friend or "brother" to my fiance, and has been like an uncle for our kids. His girlfriend Rachel is an amazing girl. And he's a pretty good gy himself. There is never a happy ending to stories like this one and I cannot imagine the pain that the victims family is going through. Please know that you are in our prayers, and quite honestly, you are probably in his too.
Byebye

Janesville, WI

#2 Oct 5, 2011
Lock the kid up and throw away the key.
quincy treebob

Springfield, WI

#3 Nov 1, 2011
things like this happen all over the country what is the wrong with people driving under these conditions so sad what can be done to stop this ? there has to be a cure sometime it is so wrong i hope it happens soon we are all in line every time we drive my sympathy to the family.
JKL

Carlisle, SC

#4 Dec 5, 2011
Hi Amanda, you wrote the book on what NOT to say to a family that has lost someone. Congrats on that.
Dave York

Delavan, WI

#5 Mar 23, 2012
Amanda needs some sexy time
good friend

United States

#6 May 3, 2012
Byebyey wrote:
Lock the youkinwd throw away the okey.
you. Don't know. The. Whole story.the. other. Driver. Had. Beer. In. His truck too it's. Too bad wi is nothing but a drinkin.when people try to get help here they are turned away and u wonder why we have so many drunk drivers on the road!
dntwry

Racine, WI

#7 Aug 3, 2014
The other driver happened to be my father. He was driving home from work. He had a SIX PACK in the truck. He was pushing 200lbs and 6'3" so no he was not intoxicated. You could never imagine the pain we have to deal with every day. So please save the"im sorrys" because this child deserves to rot.
good friend wrote:
<quoted text>you. Don't know. The. Whole story.the. other. Driver. Had. Beer. In. His truck too it's. Too bad wi is nothing but a drinkin.when people try to get help here they are turned away and u wonder why we have so many drunk drivers on the road!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rude driver (Dec '13) Sep 10 Michael McArthur 3
Arabs at Subway????? (Jun '11) Sep 10 Michael McArthur 5
News Complaint: Lake Geneva parents stabbed, pepper ... (May '12) Sep 10 Michael McArthur 10
Inefficient, incompetent pharmacy in Lake Gene... (Jan '12) Sep 10 Michael McArthur 21
News Lake Geneva women seek out the paranormal (Aug '09) Sep 10 Michael McArthur 8
News Cars Fall Through Ice at Winterfest Celebration (Feb '16) Sep 10 Michael McArthur 3
Male chihuahua to breed (Feb '16) Sep 10 Michael McArthur 2

Elkhorn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkhorn Mortgages