Father who injured child is accused of raping girl

There are 10 comments on the Belleville News-Democrat story from May 27, 2007, titled Father who injured child is accused of raping girl. In it, Belleville News-Democrat reports that:

For years when she blew out the candles on her birthday cake, a 14-year-old girl wished Anthony C. Esposito would stop having sex with her, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News-Democrat.

dot-rat

United States

#1 May 27, 2007
I wonder if they give you a BIRTHDAY CAKE in prison.

Hey ANTHONY make a wish
klr

United States

#2 Jun 27, 2007
There were so many warnings signs that I do not understand how this was not stopped years ago.
s-man

Macomb, IL

#3 Jul 8, 2007
where in the world was mom at! talk about having blinders on.. hopefully the law will be asking her some questions too....
caitlyn esposito

Bolingbrook, IL

#4 Dec 13, 2007
s-man wrote:
where in the world was mom at! talk about having blinders on.. hopefully the law will be asking her some questions too....
hey s-man my mom was ether in the shower or at work. and the artical lied about my brothers brooken ribs but just to set the recort i wasn't my mom's fault. ttul
caitlyn esposito

Bolingbrook, IL

#5 Dec 13, 2007
klr wrote:
There were so many warnings signs that I do not understand how this was not stopped years ago.
my dad hid it very well whom ever this is. and i help he threaten he would beat my mom and sister my brothers weren't born yet but the same to them. i had a feeling my mom new something was going on but i didn't tell her the truth so she couldn't have done anything. ttul
caitlyn esposito

Bolingbrook, IL

#6 Dec 13, 2007
dot-rat wrote:
I wonder if they give you a BIRTHDAY CAKE in prison.
Hey ANTHONY make a wish
my dad doesn't deserve a wish but if i had one he would get another 20 years added on
Natalie D

Baldwin, NY

#7 Oct 13, 2008
caitlyn esposito wrote:
<quoted text>hey s-man my mom was ether in the shower or at work. and the artical lied about my brothers brooken ribs but just to set the recort i wasn't my mom's fault. ttul
Caitlyn, This is not your fault and you don't need to defend yourself.
You have family all over the world and we love you.
CHICAGO

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 20, 2008
People always want a reason why something like this happens. Truth is, the reason only exists in his mind and it is something that we will never understand. No matter what he's gone through that 'caused' him to defy nature and betray his own children, there is no excuse for ever doing that to anyone, let along his own 3 year old child. I think the focus should be on how to help the victims with their healing process. I can't imagine how much guilt the mom must be feeling with everyone asking where she was during this time. The children, especially the rape victim...can you imagine how difficult life must be for her BEFORE and AFTER this whole ordeal? My heart goes out to you and I hope you will find strength through this ordeal. Don't let him continue to hurt you...be strong!
caitlyn Esposito

Milwaukee, WI

#9 Nov 26, 2008
wow thank you nd i love every body too lol
CHICAGO wrote:
People always want a reason why something like this happens. Truth is, the reason only exists in his mind and it is something that we will never understand. No matter what he's gone through that 'caused' him to defy nature and betray his own children, there is no excuse for ever doing that to anyone, let along his own 3 year old child. I think the focus should be on how to help the victims with their healing process. I can't imagine how much guilt the mom must be feeling with everyone asking where she was during this time. The children, especially the rape victim...can you imagine how difficult life must be for her BEFORE and AFTER this whole ordeal? My heart goes out to you and I hope you will find strength through this ordeal. Don't let him continue to hurt you...be strong!
asdfgkl

Marengo, IL

#10 Dec 9, 2008
caitlyn esposito who used to go to badger?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Elkhorn, Wisconsin Apr 30 rachel48195 1
Moving to Elkhorn (May '11) Apr 26 Yobbie 26
News Homicide charges filed in fatal accident Mar '15 ostrandernicole38 1
wisconsin werewolf sightings...hard to believe! (May '11) Mar '15 IMSpartacus 66
Walworth Co. Wants nothing but crack houses & p... Mar '15 jalop 3
News Delavan man gets 90 days in child porn case (Sep '11) Jan '15 Ross 4
News For the record: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's i... Jan '15 Walkersha 1
More from around the web

Elkhorn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]