Proposal in Delavan Township could be 633 homes on 250 acres

Apr 23, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Janesville Gazette - Janesville, Wisconsin

The proposal isna TMt finished yet, but the Geneva, Ill., developer is planning a conservation development on up to 250 acres near Mound Road and County F in Delavan Township, President Dave Patzelt said.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Sep 1, 2010
Davy Crockett

Delavan, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

It'll probably end up being full of Mexicans like the rest of the Delavan area. Remember The Alamo!
Jim Bowie

Delavan, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Got that right Davy! I'm heading for Arizona!
Jim
Ralph

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Spoken like true Wisconsin Rednecks, shouldn't you guys be out working on your monster trucks?
Jim Bowie

Delavan, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Yep! Red like one of the colors on our flag. And white like an another one! Blue, true blue to our country, being taken over by those that sneek over the border and "steal" the born and bred tax payers jobs. Close the border! Long live Arizona's attitude!
Ralph

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Supporting our country is fine by me, but being a racist pig is not. Do you have the same attitude towards illegal aliens that have white skin? When is your next KKK meeting?
Jim Bowie

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

I didn't realize that there were ANY white skinned Mexicans! Do they speak English or do they need an interpretor to apply for jobs with SOMEONE ELSES social security number? They just "cleaned out" 7 of these people at a factory in Lake Geneva for that!
Myself

Lake Geneva, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Definition of illegal alien 
–noun
1.a foreigner who has entered or resides in a country unlawfully or without the country's authorization.
2.a foreigner who enters the U.S. without an entry or immigrant visa, esp. a person who crosses the border by avoiding inspection or who overstays the period of time allowed as a visitor, tourist, or businessperson.Com pare resident alien.
Jim Bowie

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Hey Davy,
Is it me, or have we gotten off the trail here? Started out discussin' another possible influx of Mexicans in the area and now we're gittin'some college kid givin' us dictionary learnin'!
Davy Crockett

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

You're right Jim, we were just expressing "our" opinions and now we're back to school. Funny world ain't it?
Ralph

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

From the looks of it, you two never went to school. How's that paper route workin out for ya?
Jim Bowie

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

If we have jobs, at least we used our own social security numbers to get them!
Peincha Gringo

Dekalb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

Who is thts "Jim Bow-wow and Davte Crocket? Are they the guys from Miami Vice or the Alamo?
Davy Crockett

Delavan, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

YES!
Peincha Gringo

Dekalb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

I'm liking the way thems guys are thinkin. Just when is the next klan meeting, I've got to get caught up on my dues. When I was in the "Joint" I never miss an episode of Miami Vice. Them was the good ole days....3 hots an a cot
running girl

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Just think of it do we need 633 more homes? NO!
waste 250 acres of farm land. All so the town can get more taxes. "Better" the community. What needs to be done is keep up our infrastructure, not expand and build more. The added tax never makes up for the more we have to give away. We should run every developer out of the state with pitchforks and tar and feather them. They do nothing but ruin our community's and cost us money!
Peincha Gringo

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

You go girl, my buddy Oackra sez that alot and look how rich she is. I really can relate to that "Tar and Feather" comment. I'll tell the boys at the next Klan meeting, maybe we can get something going.
MERKA

Querétaro, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

to davy and jimy, poor racist,, iam an spanish, and proud o be not amerikan,, you have the chance to come to europe and see that american are not welcome,,by people like you,, it call pay back, yo have an african president,england lenguage,,electronic technology fron japan,,etc etc,, what they contribute to the world,, dollars please,, remember the euro it above yor dollar.. leave the mexis or the rest of people alone remember when you go to restaurants eat in a clean dish,, in a hotel sleep in a clean bed sheet,, most of the fruit^and veggies are harvest for that people that belive it or not they pay taxes too,, pls don t be a fault finders,, and VIVA ESPANA,, OOOLE,, AND ALL IMIGRANTS LEGAL OR ILEGAL,,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elkhorn Discussions

Search the Elkhorn Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 14 hr Jaimie 6,989
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
25 Years Ago: Skid Row Release Their First Album Jul 11 METAL SECRETS OF MAYHEM 2
wisconsin werewolf sightings...hard to believe! (May '11) Jul 6 charles 59
Catholic Corruption Jun '14 Jim Dandy 8
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
What Delavan Businesswoman is turning 58 this w... (May '10) May '14 just happy 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elkhorn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elkhorn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••