so u move to p-ville to b closer to me

Posted in the Elkhorn City Forum

u suck as a mom

Pikeville, KY

#1 Mar 3, 2013
So K.P. u havent seen ur kid in a few mths? U moved even futher away from him? Makes no sense. Except the fact u suck as a mom. It IS bitches like u that dont deserve to have a kid. And as far as ur man....when he walks down the road, he is calling me. He has been here at my house. Not going to tell all but ur a weak ass bitch to watch me roll up & pick up ur man. U KNOW every time he leaves where is is going.lol. U r weak hoe.
Smartazz

Winchester, KY

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Gay men .. Yuck!
yeppers.

Richmond, KY

#3 Mar 7, 2013
u suck as a mom wrote:
So K.P. u havent seen ur kid in a few mths? U moved even futher away from him? Makes no sense. Except the fact u suck as a mom. It IS bitches like u that dont deserve to have a kid. And as far as ur man....when he walks down the road, he is calling me. He has been here at my house. Not going to tell all but ur a weak ass bitch to watch me roll up & pick up ur man. U KNOW every time he leaves where is is going.lol. U r weak hoe.
I'd rather be called weak than to be in your shoes. You are proud loud mouth sloppy second kinda girl. The worse thing is that you think being a HO is cool. I pity you.
U have no clue

Pikeville, KY

#4 Mar 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="yeppers."]<q uoted text>
I'd rather be called weak than to be in your shoes. You are proud loud mouth sloppy second kinda girl. The worse thing is that you think being a HO is cool. I pity you.[/QUOTE] Actually...he was mine for 6 yrs. I left him & she came around. My point is...she KNOWS "her man" is around me. I never said we sleep together. Im not a hoe. I just think its funny she is a internet/computer warrior but face to face she has nothing to say. So, u dont know what ur talking about.
U have no clue

Pikeville, KY

#5 Mar 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="yeppers."]<q uoted text>
I'd rather be called weak than to be in your shoes. You are proud loud mouth sloppy second kinda girl. The worse thing is that you think being a HO is cool. I pity you.[/QUOTE]SECOND KINDA GIRL Lmao. I have ALWAYS been HIS # 1 girl for 7 yrs. He'd be with me today IF I let him . As being together, NO. I left & dont ever plan on being with him again. But we are still friends. She is weak to let her man leave with his ex.
wellllll

Pikeville, KY

#6 Mar 14, 2013
interesting.
wellllll

Pikeville, KY

#7 Mar 14, 2013
She is a dumb girl if she lets another woman (sounds like his ex) Pick up your man. Not much of a woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr gibson 10 hr crazycat 1
Mug Shot of Matthew Childers (Jul '12) Sat Herbie Versmells 38
Woman in Black Sat Barry McCockenher 8
Leatha.Adkins Fri hill of losers 3
Payday Fri I guess 1
Drug Addicts ARE NOT Victims. (Jan '10) May 1 strokeme 51
Possibly moving to EC Apr 30 The Truth 3
More from around the web

Elkhorn City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE