Mike Wallace

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

I k now it is kinda early, but I do plan to run for Elkhorn City Town Council again this November. I know Topix isn't the place to aunnounce this but got to start somewhere. I hope I can get the support of the people of Elkhorn City and Our present Mayor. I really believe with his ambitions and my abilities, we can really make a huge difference.

Mike Wallace
kywallaces@yahoo.com
is this a joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

do you think mike is really gonna support you?
unknown

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Mike just what are the abilities you have that you speak of and what are the plans that you have for them that will make a such huge difference in Elkhorn citys future?
who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

U signed your ec death cert when u paired of with jstewart. U also have to have some kind of sneaky slimmey tricks because who in their rite mind would want to be on counsel.
silly rabbit

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Mike Wallace wrote:
I k now it is kinda early, but I do plan to run for Elkhorn City Town Council again this November. I know Topix isn't the place to aunnounce this but got to start somewhere. I hope I can get the support of the people of Elkhorn City and Our present Mayor. I really believe with his ambitions and my abilities, we can really make a huge difference.

Mike Wallace
kywallaces@yahoo.com
u have feuded in topix al year wit mike and everyone else and now u think just because u think ur good and THINK U CAN MAE A DIFFERENCE doesn't mean u can. U talk like just you and mike can shake this ghost town into some kind of shape........NOT. U think ur better than the other council members. This has to be a sick joke
Knows

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Lol a joke just like most of your shi--y so called city.
Mike Wallace

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Knows wrote:
Lol a joke just like most of your shi--y so called city.
Yes Me and Mike has had problems in the past but give the man credit. when it comes to helping indiviuals in this City Mike is right there. Maybe he has overlooked a few things when it comes to this town but it was Mike and the council who gave us what little Apple Blossom we had. I'm not going to start this topix crap again. A person Can get in allot of trouble especially if you use your really name. No one's perfect but he still has two years and maybe a decent council with ideas like some of what Polley has to say might make a few changes. Yes Polley comes on like a know-it-all, But that is from is young age. How about an idea of one weekend a month have rafters day here where the JF damm could let a little extra water out. Don't say we've tried and was turned down. That was all trying. People like my brother-in-law in Huntington and another on at the damm with 40 combine years between them just might help. I'm not going to do a topix campaign. But Mike T is welcome to stop by the house and see what all ideas I think we can do. Just an idea.
who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Mike Wallace wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Me and Mike has had problems in the past but give the man credit. when it comes to helping indiviuals in this City Mike is right there. Maybe he has overlooked a few things when it comes to this town but it was Mike and the council who gave us what little Apple Blossom we had. I'm not going to start this topix crap again. A person Can get in allot of trouble especially if you use your really name. No one's perfect but he still has two years and maybe a decent council with ideas like some of what Polley has to say might make a few changes. Yes Polley comes on like a know-it-all, But that is from is young age. How about an idea of one weekend a month have rafters day here where the JF damm could let a little extra water out. Don't say we've tried and was turned down. That was all trying. People like my brother-in-law in Huntington and another on at the damm with 40 combine years between them just might help. I'm not going to do a topix campaign. But Mike T is welcome to stop by the house and see what all ideas I think we can do. Just an idea.
not gonna do a topic campaign but u started this. All u do is stick ur foot in ur mouth an dig a dealer hole. Polly is only there because u an jstewart was the only other choices an we would have voted in Manson first. U ppl are idiots who dnt work an have nothing better to do.
brain washed

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

there are only like six people in all of elkhorn city apparently, cause for as long as i can remember the same ones keep running for council, when a few new guys come in and try to change it up, everyone goes berserk, circle the wagons i guess
Sucks

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Elkhorn city sucks donkey di-ks
huh

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Mike Wallace wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Me and Mike has had problems in the past but give the man credit. when it comes to helping indiviuals in this City Mike is right there. Maybe he has overlooked a few things when it comes to this town but it was Mike and the council who gave us what little Apple Blossom we had. I'm not going to start this topix crap again. A person Can get in allot of trouble especially if you use your really name. No one's perfect but he still has two years and maybe a decent council with ideas like some of what Polley has to say might make a few changes. Yes Polley comes on like a know-it-all, But that is from is young age. How about an idea of one weekend a month have rafters day here where the JF damm could let a little extra water out. Don't say we've tried and was turned down. That was all trying. People like my brother-in-law in Huntington and another on at the damm with 40 combine years between them just might help. I'm not going to do a topix campaign. But Mike T is welcome to stop by the house and see what all ideas I think we can do. Just an idea.
seems like you take mikes side but your Hidden agenda is to make little jabs just as u just did here. Are you educated enough to know people don't do crap u do and that's for a reason. IT'S NOT COOL. UR JUST WANTING TO SQUABBLE AS ALWAYS. STAY AWAY. YOUR NOT WANTED NEAR THAT OFFICE. U WILL NEVER GET THE BOTES U NEED. NOW STOP ACRING STUPID.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Mike Wallace wrote:
has your opinion changed of him since your last post a day or so ago? You can't even stick to how you feel about mike. You keep changing your mind and I feel asking others to share your thoughts. But.........WHAT YOUR OPINION. WE CAN'T FOLLOW YOU. Not too good of a quality for mayor. U should be able to say something and stick to it as best u can.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Mike Wallace wrote:
YOUR NOT ON THE COUNCIL. WHY HE HE COME TO YOU
Your onto something

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

brain washed wrote:
there are only like six people in all of elkhorn city apparently, cause for as long as i can remember the same ones keep running for council, when a few new guys come in and try to change it up, everyone goes berserk, circle the wagons i guess
Most aren't interested in it.

One can only wonder why.
Your onto something

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Some however seem possesed with it.

One also can only wonder why.
Mike Wallace

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Your onto something wrote:
<quoted text>
Most aren't interested in it.
One can only wonder why.
Look I'm not going to sit here on a gossip page and explain myself. I am just saying, Mike T has some very excellant ideas and he is fired up about getting these projects done where as I am semi-retired from computers and have the time and resources to help Mike T. I'm not saying I am better than no one else, just that I have the time and like Mike T, wants to see out little town full of action like it use to be. Come on, who don't remember back in the late 70's and early 80's. This town ROCKED. Not saying I will do allot just asking for the chance, give me those 2 years and see if I can make any difference. If not, kick me out. Those who know my father-in-law Clinard Stewart, know he will let me know if I'm screwing up. Yes Topix isn't the proper place to bring this out but it is a site allot of people go to.
ask it

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

does he want your help is the question
u did it mr wallace

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Mike Wallace wrote:
<quoted text>Look I'm not going to sit here on a gossip page and explain myself. I am just saying, Mike T has some very excellant ideas and he is fired up about getting these projects done where as I am semi-retired from computers and have the time and resources to help Mike T. I'm not saying I am better than no one else, just that I have the time and like Mike T, wants to see out little town full of action like it use to be. Come on, who don't remember back in the late 70's and early 80's. This town ROCKED. Not saying I will do allot just asking for the chance, give me those 2 years and see if I can make any difference. If not, kick me out. Those who know my father-in-law Clinard Stewart, know he will let me know if I'm screwing up. Yes Topix isn't the proper place to bring this out but it is a site allot of people go to.
It blows my mind how u can sit there and admit that topic isn't the place to try to sale yourself. U wouldn't have started the thread and u sure as shit shouldn't be still on here doing what your doing. If u want Elkhorn vote I would hope that Elkhorn forgets this by voting time..
Semi retired

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Mike Wallace wrote:
<quoted text>
Look I'm not going to sit here on a gossip page and explain myself. I am just saying, Mike T has some very excellant ideas and he is fired up about getting these projects done where as I am semi-retired from computers and have the time and resources to help Mike T. I'm not saying I am better than no one else, just that I have the time and like Mike T, wants to see out little town full of action like it use to be. Come on, who don't remember back in the late 70's and early 80's. This town ROCKED. Not saying I will do allot just asking for the chance, give me those 2 years and see if I can make any difference. If not, kick me out. Those who know my father-in-law Clinard Stewart, know he will let me know if I'm screwing up. Yes Topix isn't the proper place to bring this out but it is a site allot of people go to.
Go away guy, no one here is interested in the crap your peddling.

You've tried to sell it before and "NO ONE WAS INTERESTED!"

Settle into your Semi-Retirement and enjoy the hell out of it!
Slummin

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

ask it wrote:
does he want your help is the question
This guy just keeps slummin around the town wanting to stir in City politics.

He's Semi on the system and I guess he think's City politics will put him all the way there.

What about "NO" doesn't he understand!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Elkhorn City Forum right now

Search the Elkhorn City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 41 min Listen Up 26,188
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Immigration 146,284
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr hollerrat 16,117
Roadside selling, concession 3 hr iheartec 30
allen gibson 4 hr penny pincher 2
ferrells creek accident 10 hr iheartec 5
new elkhorn city curfew 13 hr Who cares 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elkhorn City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••