why does life suck so much

Posted in the Elkhorn City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
suck and then die

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2011
just wondering, im 40 years old and this is the time in my life when i should have petty childishness and hardships behind me, but every day the ppl in my life struggle to bring me down
make me miserable as they are
women, heed my words, do not ever let a man control u, make sure u keep your car in your name and your own money in your name, so u dont ever have to bow down to a punk ass man who every time u get into a fight reminds u that u have nothing that its all his
well, i will live under a bridge and eat out of trashcans before i will be made to feel like im less than human
pat

Pikeville, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2011
suck and then die wrote:
just wondering, im 40 years old and this is the time in my life when i should have petty childishness and hardships behind me, but every day the ppl in my life struggle to bring me down
make me miserable as they are
women, heed my words, do not ever let a man control u, make sure u keep your car in your name and your own money in your name, so u dont ever have to bow down to a punk ass man who every time u get into a fight reminds u that u have nothing that its all his
well, i will live under a bridge and eat out of trashcans before i will be made to feel like im less than human
Good advice for young women! Get an education first and don't depend on anyone. It is harder though!! It's hard to work everyday and be on your own.. But any woman who's ever been controlled like this knows it's worth it! I'd much rather be a stay at home mom than work!
the wind

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2011
we allow ourselves to fall into traps, we think our relationships will be great forever and that we will be provided for and taken care of
then, we find out, it wasnt perfect and then there ya are, penniless, no car, no home, nothing
ive seen it happen to women as old as 70
i say, girls, even if hes the love of your life, put your own money in a seperate account and buy your own car, dont even let him pay your car insurance
keep your own money
that way, the day comes he treats u like shit, u have a way out
funny

Pikeville, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2011
sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays... hehe
Snow White

Richmond, KY

#5 Dec 27, 2011
Baby because you live in pike county and elkhorn city is he//, Move out of state and your life will be great.
the moon

Winchester, KY

#6 Dec 27, 2011
the wind wrote:
we allow ourselves to fall into traps, we think our relationships will be great forever and that we will be provided for and taken care of
then, we find out, it wasnt perfect and then there ya are, penniless, no car, no home, nothing
i say, girls, even if hes the love of your life, put your own money in a seperate account and buy your own car, dont even let him pay your car insurance
keep your own money
I know who u are but I'm not gonna put ur name on here. I have to say that I do agree with you. I use to think I had mo way out and had to put up with this too but went back to work and my self pride is starting to build back up finally. Now I need to work on KEEPING my check. One step at a time I guess. It does suck not having a true friend that I can talk to all the time. I had that for minute but let friends put in their two cents and she took things all out of context about certain issues and did something unthinkable to Hurt me first and it went down hill u could say. It ended up being both of our faults and I'm sure not gonna air it on topixs. My point is u are correct bout having ur own cash and I think u also need to surround urself around people who are like u and feel the same as u do for a support system. Having a friend did help when I was weak.
I tell you

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2011
As a man living in EC. I've lived all over the states and I will tell you that it's not much better anywhere else either. No matter where you live, if you don't take care of yourself financially, you will always struggle and depend on someone else to help you. And if there is a disagreement, then it's always brought up. I can tell you this women. Do not sell yourself short. Give yourself the best opportunity to make as much $$$$$ as you can. Never leave it up to us to do it all for you. After all the hard work you do as a wife, girlfriend, mom, and family. At least in that regard, you can be equal and have an alternative if things don't work out. You'll look back and tell yourself that that's the best thing you ever did. Take care of yourself.
Takin notes

Winchester, KY

#8 Dec 29, 2011
I tell you wrote:
As a man living in EC. I've lived all over the states and I will tell you that it's not much better anywhere else either. No matter where you live, if you don't take care of yourself financially, you will always struggle and depend on someone else to help you. And if there is a disagreement, then it's always brought up. I can tell you this women. Do not sell yourself short. Give yourself the best opportunity to make as much $$$$$ as you can. Never leave it up to us to do it all for you. After all the hard work you do as a wife, girlfriend, mom, and family. At least in that regard, you can be equal and have an alternative if things don't work out. You'll look back and tell yourself that that's the best thing you ever did. Take care of yourself.
Amen. Truer words have never been spoken

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 6, 2012
the wind wrote:
keep your own money
That is so true to so many of us woman if we are honest to ourselves. I've been married forever it seems and I have an education. When I did work all I heard is how much more I was needed at home. Then when I quit and stayed at home all I heard from my husband and kids is how I'm lazy and should go to work again. Can't seem to win I guess. Now I find myself enrolled back in college and going this time for something I wanna do and will enjoy. I'm not going to hear from others how what I do around the house isn't important anymore. They can do the laundry that piles over. They can worry about feeding themselves when I'm not heteronyms it on the table. If they can walk through the mess they make I can walk around it. My point is ladies, we are important in our role as moms and wives and all in between. But I would rather be able to take care of myself and let the man in my life know good and well I can. It's like they get the bluff on us and we spend the rest of our lives getting it back. I say women, don't let yourself get into this mess for you will spend your life looking back and thinking how the heck you ended up that way. We, as woman just don't get the credit we do around our homes and for the family that we rightfully deserve. If I'd known what an affect it would have on me later on in my marriage I would have went to college for what I wanted to and would have worked and bought me cars and homes would be in my name alone. Men love to make you feel worthless without them. I say screw that and stand strong woman. I'm just starting to and it's starting to open up my eyes. Ok..... I'm done venting. Geeeezz.
joey

Madisonville, TX

#10 Feb 15, 2013
blah kama what what raevens face whole is deep for pie and for my moon to your ladafagahaearatayasa you are cool enough to win state with a total of 1500 cool points and only 58 bad points
stand out

Sevierville, TN

#11 Feb 15, 2013
joey wrote:
blah kama what what raevens face whole is deep for pie and for my moon to your ladafagahaearatayasa you are cool enough to win state with a total of 1500 cool points and only 58 bad points
that's what i'm talking about
my opinion

Pikeville, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2013
I believe your life sucks is because you don't know what your purpose is in this life. Once you figure out what your purpose is, then your life won't suck as bad. It doesn't matter where you live, or what you do in life, you have a purpose. I know what your purpose is, it is the same for everyone that has ever been. If you like for me to tell you, just let me know and I will be glad to. but if you think you have it figured out, then you don't need anyone to tell you. Good luck to you!!!
just sayin

Elkhorn City, KY

#13 Feb 15, 2013
ladies just for your info: it doesnt' matter whose name the car and house and all that other things is in if you buy it while you are in a marriage it is a 50 50 deal he can claim half the value of anything that is bought while you are married to him.so buying stuff and putting it in you name alone wont help if he want to take half or whatever you all have same with you ladies you get half the value of everything and please dont tell me i dont' want anything he has got, i know you say that now but when push comes to shove you will take half of everything
i found out

Pikeville, KY

#14 Feb 15, 2013
well thers one person out there whos life is about to suck a lot more than it does, i found out some shit and this mofo'er been emailin my wife
well, listen
i aint even kidding, i read them emails and i just wont stop til i find out who he is
who

United States

#15 Feb 16, 2013
i found out wrote:
well thers one person out there whos life is about to suck a lot more than it does, i found out some shit and this mofo'er been emailin my wife
well, listen
i aint even kidding, i read them emails and i just wont stop til i find out who he is
What's her name so I can start emailin her to. If she's willing to sneak an talk she's willing to sneak get freaky.
i found out

Pikeville, KY

#16 Feb 16, 2013
well me and her aint even livin together righ now, so she can do whateveer the hell she likes, but i aint givin out her name
i will say to the man
if i know its who i think it is, wonder how much his wife will like it
but, i say this, it was the fact that he kept emailin her even after he knew i was hurtin so much and me and her havin so many problems
hes someone i know and thats what u get i guess
well if i know its him he will pack an ass whoopin and then, best thing for him and her is to have each other
suffer the way i did for so long
yeppers.

Paris, KY

#17 Feb 16, 2013
i found out wrote:
well me and her aint even livin together righ now, so she can do whateveer the hell she likes, but i aint givin out her name
i will say to the man
if i know its who i think it is, wonder how much his wife will like it
but, i say this, it was the fact that he kept emailin her even after he knew i was hurtin so much and me and her havin so many problems
hes someone i know and thats what u get i guess
well if i know its him he will pack an ass whoopin and then, best thing for him and her is to have each other
suffer the way i did for so long
Give her the ads whooping or move on. Don't blame the man if she was participating in it too. And if you all weren't living together something wasn't right in the first place. Sounds like she was never yours anyway so get someone else or move on. It's hard but at least u can live with yourself. She is wrong too. It takes two.
thread bomb

Corbin, KY

#18 Feb 17, 2013
my pecker is huge!!!!!
dont know bout life

United States

#19 Mar 2, 2013
but my whang could sure use a good long suck...
no one is perfect

Pikeville, KY

#20 Mar 2, 2013
dont know bout life wrote:
but my whang could sure use a good long suck...
why dont you get your wife to suck it for a change

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New US 460 (Mar '16) 14 hr change coming 50
Jamey Rose Class of 95? Mon Calilove 1
Biggest tramps in shelbiana and Millard area Jan 13 inebanging 2
Old Grapevine Elementary School (Feb '10) Jan 13 PETA KILLS 32
Rocky Slone Jan 11 Papaw Mitch 1
Nursing home Jan 9 Jose 4
New Mayor Jan 8 HELP 18

Elkhorn City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance