Does anyone know where Heather Sykes is?

Does anyone know where Heather Sykes is?

Created by just wondering on Mar 1, 2010

37 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

who cares

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yes

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Mar 1, 2010
Why don't you stop trying to cause trouble?
truth

Pikeville, KY

#2 Mar 1, 2010
Strung out on anything and everything threw her kids down for drugs and her skanky denture wearing boyfriend Shannon Ratliff
lopsided

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Mar 1, 2010
she went up a hogs ass to get a ham sandwich
cheech

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Mar 1, 2010
no, she went to shit and the hogs ate her man
Umm

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 Mar 2, 2010
From what I hear, I've not talked to her personally, she's doing really good. Why start shit on people, just because they have a past that's not so pleasant? Everyone has some sort of skeleton in their closet. Worry about your own life, make sure you're doing the right thing everyday. When it is, then bash on others. Cause everyone knows you'll never be perfect!
yes

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2010
lopsided wrote:
she went up a hogs ass to get a ham sandwich
Why don't you tell us your name? I bet I could tell alot of bad things on you.
yes

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Mar 2, 2010
cheech wrote:
no, she went to shit and the hogs ate her man
yes

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Mar 2, 2010
truth wrote:
Strung out on anything and everything threw her kids down for drugs and her skanky denture wearing boyfriend Shannon Ratliff
Nunya

Warwick, RI

#10 Mar 2, 2010
Fact: When the cat's away the b!tch will play! Not to mention the fact,
she will f*ck anyone for a pill. Just ask around the truth will stand when the world
doesn't. Hopefully, she will get her act together. However, I am yet to see it.
Nichole2000

Pikeville, KY

#11 Mar 3, 2010
Nunya wrote:
Fact: When the cat's away the b!tch will play! Not to mention the fact,
she will f*ck anyone for a pill. Just ask around the truth will stand when the world
doesn't. Hopefully, she will get her act together. However, I am yet to see it.
I don't know if you even really know her! She and her use to be friends, but we haven't spoken in a while, but when we were she was a great friend of mine. I wish we could talk and at least settle our differences, so Heather if u read this and ever need someone to talk to, just give me a call or write me back. Denise
Nunya

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Mar 3, 2010
I don't know if you even really know her!
Denise, you and I have discussed a certain incident involving Heather.
I would come to your defense any day. As for me, I will never forgive nor
forget, the drama that comes with associating with her.
danielsjustjealo us

Pikeville, KY

#13 Mar 6, 2010
Dan and his girl have started this thread. Heather is doing great...saw her the other day. She looks the best I've seen her in years....since she got away from EC and people like Daniel. Wait til you see her...you'll see:)
guess

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 Mar 6, 2010
no
high school friend

Pikeville, KY

#15 Mar 7, 2010
I saw her at Appleby's the other night with her husband. Damn, she does look good! She has always been a very pretty girl.
Heather

Pikeville, KY

#16 Mar 9, 2010
Wow..whatever I have done to you I am truly sorry..lol. Yes, I have created a bad image of myself in the past but I have finally got my life on track. I just had to separate myself from everyone that used after I got back from treatment and surround myself with family and church. My husband and I don't really speak to anyone else. The bible tells me I must forgive and befriend my enemies so this doesn't make me angry, it just makes me realize that the life I was living before just wasn't right. If anyone, I can admit that my life before wasn't flattering, it's me. Whoever you are, whatever I did to you, I'm truly sorry. And by the way, my husband is 34 and why would he wear dentures. At least get it right. If this is in fact, jealousy then I pity you. And Denise, I was just upset with what was said on here,that's all but now it is the farthest thing from my mind..I love ya girl!
ACC

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Mar 9, 2010
Heather used to be one of my best friends in high school & she let drugs change her personality to where she was lying, cheating, stealing, and going thru my ex-boyfriends like crazy but I don't say ex, I say next! F**k the dumb shit all of that is in the past! But I myself am no where near being close to perfect but ppl ask me about Heather and I think of the good times we had not the wore down Heather who was always worried about drugs. I hope & pray you are changing and going to church...just pray for me & I will pray 4 u as well
FunnynEC

Pikeville, KY

#18 Mar 10, 2010
Heather wrote:
Wow..whatever I have done to you I am truly sorry..lol. Yes, I have created a bad image of myself in the past but I have finally got my life on track. I just had to separate myself from everyone that used after I got back from treatment and surround myself with family and church. My husband and I don't really speak to anyone else. The bible tells me I must forgive and befriend my enemies so this doesn't make me angry, it just makes me realize that the life I was living before just wasn't right. If anyone, I can admit that my life before wasn't flattering, it's me. Whoever you are, whatever I did to you, I'm truly sorry. And by the way, my husband is 34 and why would he wear dentures. At least get it right. If this is in fact, jealousy then I pity you. And Denise, I was just upset with what was said on here,that's all but now it is the farthest thing from my mind..I love ya girl!
Heather, I am truly sorry for what happened between us! You were a great friend of mine, and I would love for us to, at least take baby steps, to become close friends like e use to! I really miss talking u and I would Love to reconcile our friendship. So I am truly sorry for everything that has happened between you, Shannon, and yourself!!! I Love you like a sister, and again I REALLY want to apology to you and Shannon!! Please forgive me, and most importantly I have changed my life since my incident. I Love You Heather...... Hopefully we can be friends again! Love ya Denise
ReallyKnowsthe Truth

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Mar 11, 2010
Heather wrote:
Seriously Heather if you have gotten your life back on track then explain WHY it is that you don't have ANY of your 3 kids?? And I am really pretty DAMN sure that this wasn't started by Dan OR his woman, matter of fact he is doin WAY better now that he is AWAY from Heather!!!!
Heather

Anderson, SC

#20 Mar 11, 2010
Well, i get to find out next week about having my 3 kids home with me forever.. Dan hasn't done ANYTHING about getting ANYTHING back that's important to him..or whatever "should" be important to him but "She" will be trying t o get her life back, which is her children back w/ her/. Dan doen't care about anything but gettin his next oxycontin 4 him and his ms. but in the mean time, us civilized folks will be getting our lives together.. with our family together.
Sweet Thing

Anderson, SC

#21 Mar 11, 2010
You r crazy 4 talking about my sexy little sister Heather.. she is the finest thing that ever hit pike county and You r just hoping she is bad off like she used to be but she is AWesome NOW and she looks better than now than she ever has...little dan is as jealous now than 3ever that sh6e is gone on and made herself an educated, beautiful woman..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gold Ring Restaurant Mon Give them a break 5
Rumor about a mine Mon Garnet 2
Homer Fleming Sun jake 3
Save Alot Coming To Elkhorn City Soon, Great Ne... Feb 19 march open date 30
New Restaurant in Elkhorn city Feb 19 Best Place In County 10
erhs Feb 16 Doug 2
doug Coleman (Apr '10) Feb 16 Disgrace 20

Elkhorn City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance