thanks to true friend
not so sad anymore

Pikeville, KY

#1 Oct 6, 2012
thank you for calling me this morning.
i really needed to hear your voice, and just have a few laughs.
you always know when i need you the most, and you show up!!
a true friend for sure. i will be there for you as you always have been for me.
yes, you were right, there has been something on my mind and laying heavily on my heart.
you seen that and you knew it. that is what you call a true connection.
thanks again for being there. how would i ever get thru the rough times, or hell, even the best fun times, without you to push me, pull me, gently tug me along!!!
and one more thing...you are right, i am stronger than i thought.
srupid is

Georgetown, KY

#2 Oct 7, 2012
not so sad anymore wrote:
thank you for calling me this morning.
i really needed to hear your voice, and just have a few laughs.
you always know when i need you the most, and you show up!!
a true friend for sure. i will be there for you as you always have been for me.
yes, you were right, there has been something on my mind and laying heavily on my heart.
you seen that and you knew it. that is what you call a true connection.
thanks again for being there. how would i ever get thru the rough times, or hell, even the best fun times, without you to push me, pull me, gently tug me along!!!
and one more thing...you are right, i am stronger than i thought.
Who are you talking to? If you don't put a name you are assuming that they will read this cause they lay in topix. Or are you gonna call them up to tell them to go to topix?? I wouldn't think so. This is silly. Instead of writing a book why don't you call them up and tell them instead of posting something and hoping or assuming they will get on here and read this. Either way it sucks big time.
for your information

Pikeville, KY

#3 Oct 7, 2012
srupid is wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking to? If you don't put a name you are assuming that they will read this cause they lay in topix. Or are you gonna call them up to tell them to go to topix?? I wouldn't think so. This is silly. Instead of writing a book why don't you call them up and tell them instead of posting something and hoping or assuming they will get on here and read this. Either way it sucks big time.
what sucks even more, is that you, a stranger, who has no involvement in it, felt the need to comment on it.
what is missing from your life, that makes you feel the need to interject yourself and your opinion into it?
the person this was intended for, knows all about it, and topix can be used for reasons other than to bash or to cause hate filled rants, or to put people down.
have a nice day.
srupid is

Georgetown, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2012
for your information wrote:
<quoted text>what sucks even more, is that you, a stranger, who has no involvement in it, felt the need to comment on it.
what is missing from your life, that makes you feel the need to interject yourself and your opinion into it?
the person this was intended for, knows all about it, and topix can be used for reasons other than to bash or to cause hate filled rants, or to put people down.
have a nice day.
So why did u post on a public thread that get millions of hits per day. then be a spinster when others see or question it.
last word

Pikeville, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2012
srupid is wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did u post on a public thread that get millions of hits per day. then be a spinster when others see or question it.
final word for you....none of your business, he knows who he is, he knows why i put it here and he knows why i didnt use his real name, because people like you love to drag names thru the dirt and make a mockery of peoples friendships, good day.
omg

Georgetown, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2012
last word wrote:
<quoted text>final word for you....none of your business, he knows who he is, he knows why i put it here and he knows why i didnt use his real name, because people like you love to drag names thru the dirt and make a mockery of peoples friendships, good day.
So did I call him up and say look on topix for the secrete message I sent you. U could call or send a personal email instead of putting it out on front street if its that personal. Geeeez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pill head nurses 6 hr Truth 1
New Mayor 16 hr Joe 3
Save Alot Coming To Elkhorn City Soon, Great Ne... (Sep '16) Sun jondanny 44
Shit Splitter foot race (Sep '16) Sat Tree Hugger NOT 13
time out pizza elkhorn (Oct '12) Sat Former customer 50
Jail bait May 25 Dale 6
Biggest prostitutes in elkhorn May 25 Lucas 4

Elkhorn City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance