my pretty ass ex

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jan 13, 2011
is a stalker,blocked him off her my space and her facebook,he is saying he is a cop?...i found out that he is no more then i myself.i'v seen how he told her,she needs to let him hit that before she goes to jail>? what are you anyway? she don't go down on her boy friend. unless it's my birthday,(well back 3weeks ago),i'll get her back. but david are nothing..mop the floor at the jail,you sick ass. you can't have her sorry if you try,i'll meet with you anywhere you want?
lawdy lawdy miss clawdy

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Jan 13, 2011
she needs to copy everything he wrote and post it here for all of the ppl to see his sick perverted ass

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jan 14, 2011
Seems to me one is as bad as the other,Takes one to know one.These people need to get theirselves strightened out and live for those kids.Peggy B. needs to grow up and get a life for those two children.AND for the rest of those hoes they need to grow up also and quit running around in the neighborhoods causing problems.It only ends up bad and sometimes people end up getting killed.Grow up people its a bad world when you people do and act these ways.All of this is pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hackney Creek Cemetery (Mar '17) 12 hr Juanita Hurley May 15
Melinda Shortridge (Apr '16) 14 hr Susan 21
Bitches In EC 23 hr did they call 39
susan smith big card Thu Him 9
Drugs in elkhorn city (Sep '17) Wed merel 16
Bring back grapevine Elementary school Tue Sandy - Gent 1
Old Grapevine Elementary School (Feb '10) Tue Sandy - Gent 33

Elkhorn City Jobs

Personal Finance

Elkhorn City Mortgages