What

Elkhorn City, KY

#62 Aug 29, 2012
bad boy big dog wrote:
he is a big fat nasty put a boneR in your mouth for cash kinda loser. Who cares about this piece of garbage? DO YOU? if you do you are garbage also. Anyone who hangs with this guy is stupid, asking for trouble and on their way to prison with him. I guess he will be happy there getting it up the poop shoot but will you? Let me just say this is a long time coming. he deserves this and more. squil little piggy squil. lord I cant believe anyone actually says this is someone else fault other than his. this is what has been building for over 20 years people of elkhorn. he is not a decent citizen. he doesnt work. he doesnt have a pot to pee in. he only starts trouble and i say good ridence to bad rubbage. I dont like him never did and dont care if he fries. where is gypsy and chauncy now big fat faggot?
I'll tell you who cares about this "piece of garbage"; God cares, and so do I. I've seen people on this site bully this boy for years. Shame on you. I don't know him, but believe this: what goes around, comes around. Your time is coming.

BTW, the use of the word "faggot" is unacceptable. It's a low class white trash word, and people who use it are looked down upon by polite society. It is a derogatory term, and people who use it, need to grow up. This ain't 4th grade. I can tell by the way you write that you probably didn't even pass 4th grade English.
wild wednesday

Pikeville, KY

#63 Aug 29, 2012
everyone loves making fun of a loser, until, they are the loser themselves.
he is ok

Macon, GA

#64 Sep 1, 2012
went to visit somebody in floyd co. and that is where chris is at now. he looked ok and said thanks for keeping him in ur prayers
oueah

Richmond, KY

#65 Sep 2, 2012
he is ok wrote:
went to visit somebody in floyd co. and that is where chris is at now. he looked ok and said thanks for keeping him in ur prayers
stop making up shot. He didn't speak to you.
Stick him in jail

Pikeville, KY

#66 Nov 29, 2012
Competency hearing scheduled for Salyers

by Jack Latta
Staff Writer Floyd County Times (Ky)
1 day 7 hrs ago | 352 views | 0 | 2 || PRESTONSBURG — A competency hearing is scheduled this week for a man accused of dragging a Prestonsburg police officer from his vehicle as he attempted to flee.

Christopher Allen Salyers, 41, of Pikeville, is scheduled to be in Floyd Circuit Court at 11 a.m., Thursday, for a hearing to establish his competency to stand trial.

Salyers was reportedly stopped at a checkpoint July 3 and gave officers a false name. When questioned further, Salyers allegedly grabbed Prestonsburg Police officer Brian Prater’s arm and began to drive away. Prater was able to free himself from Salyers’ grip before his speed increased.

Police say the event turned into a high-speed pursuit reaching speeds in excess of 100 miles per hour, that led police into Pike County. In Pike County, the suspect allegedly collided with another vehicle. Undeterred, Salyers continued on before a final crash near Pikeville High School ended the chase and sent the man to jail.

Salyers has been indicted on charges of first-degree attempted assault, two counts of first-degree wanton endangerment, first-degree fleeing or evading police, resisting arrest, theft of identity, giving an officer a false name or address, reckless driving, driving on a DUI-suspended license and first-degree disorderly conduct.

Read more: Floyd County Times (KY)- Competency hearing scheduled for Salyers
like a fish in the sea

Clovis, NM

#67 Nov 29, 2012
yea i read about that
he should be treated the same as anyone, i wonder why gypsy hasnt gotten him out of this yet
I think

Richmond, KY

#68 Nov 29, 2012
like a fish in the sea wrote:
yea i read about that
he should be treated the same as anyone, i wonder why gypsy hasnt gotten him out of this yet
I think she dont have the "pull" as so many people thinks she does.

Also, he's a wackjob, he's better off behind bars.
mike

Cynthiana, KY

#69 Nov 29, 2012
Stick him in jail wrote:
Competency hearing scheduled for Salyers
by Jack Latta
Staff Writer Floyd County Times (Ky)
1 day 7 hrs ago | 352 views | 0 | 2 || PRESTONSBURG — A competency hearing is scheduled this week for a man accused of dragging a Prestonsburg police officer from his vehicle as he attempted to flee.
Christopher Allen Salyers, 41, of Pikeville, is scheduled to be in Floyd Circuit Court at 11 a.m., Thursday, for a hearing to establish his competency to stand trial.
Salyers was reportedly stopped at a checkpoint July 3 and gave officers a false name. When questioned further, Salyers allegedly grabbed Prestonsburg Police officer Brian Prater’s arm and began to drive away. Prater was able to free himself from Salyers’ grip before his speed increased.
Police say the event turned into a high-speed pursuit reaching speeds in excess of 100 miles per hour, that led police into Pike County. In Pike County, the suspect allegedly collided with another vehicle. Undeterred, Salyers continued on before a final crash near Pikeville High School ended the chase and sent the man to jail.
Salyers has been indicted on charges of first-degree attempted assault, two counts of first-degree wanton endangerment, first-degree fleeing or evading police, resisting arrest, theft of identity, giving an officer a false name or address, reckless driving, driving on a DUI-suspended license and first-degree disorderly conduct.
Read more: Floyd County Times (KY)- Competency hearing scheduled for Salyers
Salyers allegedly grabbed Prestonsburg Police officer Brian Prater’s arm and began to drive away.lmao! I bet anything that a lie!!
I think

Richmond, KY

#70 Nov 29, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Salyers allegedly grabbed Prestonsburg Police officer Brian Prater’s arm and began to drive away.lmao! I bet anything that a lie!!
It sounds like something Chris would do...

Just sayin'
the most beautiful of all

Clovis, NM

#71 Nov 29, 2012
he mighta been reaching for his penis
hey there

Richmond, KY

#72 Dec 1, 2012
the most beautiful of all wrote:
he mighta been reaching for his penis
Is he stil in jail. Haven't heard a thing.
dust in the wind

Clovis, NM

#73 Dec 2, 2012
well you havent seen any threads on here about stabatha or flabatha have you???? yes hes still in jail
hes charged with assault or attempting to kill a cop
i doubt anyone will go his bail
id say

Tucker, GA

#74 Dec 3, 2012
dust in the wind wrote:
well you havent seen any threads on here about stabatha or flabatha have you???? yes hes still in jail
hes charged with assault or attempting to kill a cop
i doubt anyone will go his bail
I'd say his momma hasn't seen this much peace and quiet in years! And I mean YEARS!!
this blonde chick

Clovis, NM

#75 Dec 3, 2012
totally agree, besides the beauty shop in ec closed, so he really had nothing much to do anyway
hey there

United States

#76 Dec 4, 2012
this blonde chick wrote:
totally agree, besides the beauty shop in ec closed, so he really had nothing much to do anyway
Heeeheeee. It was sad to watch him the past few years. He turned into a worse cry baby big time liar who believed his own lies. Didn't care that everyone knew he was telling big fat whoppers. He only cared if you called him on his tall tall lies. That boy would get crying mad if you told him you knew he wasn't being truthful. Mom driving caddy living with lawyer. Mom had 100 thousand from the man she divorced thirty years ago. Come on that's crazy.
Toe Jam

Pikeville, KY

#77 Dec 7, 2012
Chris is in heaven right now. All the meat he is getting in there. And as for the bitchface Tab she is just jealous because Chris is getting better looking men than she is. She is a skank and all she can get is nasty ass no good for nothing ugly mothers. Don't hate because you are jealous TAB!!!!
Shaft

Pikeville, KY

#78 Dec 7, 2012
Had them both and Chris has better ass by far. Smells better too.
yeah right

Richmond, KY

#79 Dec 9, 2012
Shaft wrote:
Had them both and Chris has better ass by far. Smells better too.
You must be one of his looser flunkies. It doesn't take a rocket scientists to know this is either nick or the other beautician. Tab, probably won't even see this silliness you losers put on here. I don't see her or talk to her that much anymore but I can tell you she has far better things to do than worry over someone who post nonsense about her on some trouble making web site. Grow some balls.
tater chips

Pikeville, KY

#80 Jan 11, 2014
im a firework wrote:
i havent been able to find that out for sure, i guess only when they show him in the paper or the evening news will we know.
what ever happened with chris? anyone know?
iheard

Clay City, KY

#81 Jan 14, 2014
tater chips wrote:
<quoted text>what ever happened with chris? anyone know?
He is still in the slammer. Last I beard he was talking like jail was some kind of slumber party. Surely he doesn't feel this way. Probably didn't want people to know how terrible awful it is. I sure wouldn't brag. I'd be crying and begging to get out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roxanne For Mayor, A Better Elkhorn City. (Jan '13) 3 hr eyeroll 60
Chug Holes 3 hr loot 2
Pike County Senior Citizen Senters Fri The truth I think 2
New Construction at Elkhorn City Elementary Fri Concerned parent 3
Barry Abshire And Mike Slone. (Nov '08) Fri Tyler justice 58
Old Elkhorn City High School. Aug 24 duckfeet 15
Mexican restaurant Aug 23 Sydney 4

Elkhorn City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance