pregnant and blowed away
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
know who im sayin

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2011
omg, i had to share
i saw some pics of this local ec woman on facebook....she isnt my friend on there but a friend of a friend, such as that and this person had posted some pics of her
and omg, she was blowed away, her eyes were nearly rolled back in her head and barely open and red as a cats ass and her poseing with her big ol pregnant belly
i was tempted to send those pics to the social services ppl cause i know this is like her 4th kid, and welfare kid too
i heard the last one was with a married man
wow, these girls need to use birth control if they are gonna be druggies
i feel sorry for that kid its already signing up for its ssi in vetro
i know

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2011
they should be hung by the neck for getting on drugs while pregnant,ignorant.
Agreed

Winchester, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2011
Why don't you report her to social services? Especially if you have pictures for proof. If that baby is born addicted or worse won't you feel guilty that you knew and did nothing?

I know that I did. I met this girl at a party once and she was drinking. Well after she had drank about 18 bottles she told me she was pregnant and once I paid attention she in fact was. She was wearing an ace bandage and loose jersey to hide it. Well since I didn't know her I didn't tell anyone. I found out months later her baby was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. I felt so guilty that I still think about it even though it was about 5 years ago.
i think

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2011
i could save the pics and send them to someone, but does that proove anything? would that be enough for them to say make her come in for drug testing?
they would say i needed more proof, they dont care anyway
CPS

Pflugerville, TX

#5 Sep 16, 2011
We take all reports seriously. Your accusations are serious and should be reported. You are negligent by not reporting and can be an accomplice to child endangerment.
super texan

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 Sep 16, 2011
CPS wrote:
We take all reports seriously. Your accusations are serious and should be reported. You are negligent by not reporting and can be an accomplice to child endangerment.
ok man in black, we seen your post on the hot dog thread, blah yer so full of shit
CPS

Pflugerville, TX

#7 Sep 16, 2011
Thanks for your admiration and fact checking texarcana! You must be a drughead sympathizer! Alas, I do not wear black; nor am I a man.
super texan

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 Sep 16, 2011
give me a break, how many ppls locations are from arlington tx haha
u are too transparent
and yes, im blowed away right now im loving it, woo hoo
give me some more drugs, its gonna be a wild weekend
then who

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Sep 16, 2011
can you tell us who she is
isit

Georgetown, KY

#10 Sep 16, 2011
christy mullins from rocky road at millard?
was you there

Pikeville, KY

#11 Sep 17, 2011
know who im sayin wrote:
omg, i had to share
i saw some pics of this local ec woman on facebook....she isnt my friend on there but a friend of a friend, such as that and this person had posted some pics of her
and omg, she was blowed away, her eyes were nearly rolled back in her head and barely open and red as a cats ass and her poseing with her big ol pregnant belly
i was tempted to send those pics to the social services ppl cause i know this is like her 4th kid, and welfare kid too
i heard the last one was with a married man
wow, these girls need to use birth control if they are gonna be druggies
i feel sorry for that kid its already signing up for its ssi in vetro
do you know that lady? how do you know she was high? or sick from the 2little ones in her.idk?
whoa

Pikeville, KY

#12 Sep 17, 2011
She wasn't high, I can't believe you're lying. She has horrible allergies and was up all night making rice krispy treats for her kids class. and to the CPS worker, you're full of shit! you're probably lying anyway about being a stupid CPS worker. If you are, yall do NOTHING!
was you there

Pikeville, KY

#13 Sep 17, 2011
whoa wrote:
She wasn't high, I can't believe you're lying. She has horrible allergies and was up all night making rice krispy treats for her kids class. and to the CPS worker, you're full of shit! you're probably lying anyway about being a stupid CPS worker. If you are, yall do NOTHING!
lady get a life and you would not worry about other ppls! that would be sad if she was doing drugs then she needs help!and there's not alot of doctors here in the state of ky,seening anyone?it's kinda hard to get help, when help is not available to you,can you help her?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Sep 17, 2011
Christy Mullins? I think I know her. If so, that's hard to believe.
peterpickedapepp er

Elkhorn City, KY

#15 Sep 17, 2011
yougottabe_kiddingme wrote:
not her
obviouslynot

Georgetown, KY

#16 Sep 18, 2011
yougottabe_kiddingme wrote:
the christy mullins that dated jeff sparks is with michael collins. she has had several babies taken from her for drug abuse. she left one in a hospital
NOPE

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Sep 19, 2011
peterpickedapepper wrote:
<quoted text>not her
The female in the pictures on facebook is a NASTY HO named Samantha McClanahan Sanders, and it's twins...so that means its her 4th and 5th. So please everyone PRAY for both of these babies...because YES they will SURELY be born addicted!!! And the father's name is posted in the comments under the picture of her posing pregnant, I think it states Robert Duley?? Just wanted everyone to know it was not the Christy girl named in the other 2 post.
whatever

Georgetown, KY

#18 Sep 19, 2011
christy is just as bad. she has five kids now. she cant keep popping them out. several more little retarded drug babies. abortion is a good thing
peterpickedapepp er

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Sep 19, 2011
i have heard several different baby daddy names on smcs..on the kid she already has, not this one, but god only knows..i heard johnny s and a couple of others, does anyone really know....?
i did hear the last kid she had was by a married man but that doesnt surprise me
buns in oven

Elkhorn City, KY

#20 Sep 19, 2011
shes gonna have twins???
did you see on days of our lives where sami had twins and they werent twins afterall? but had two different dads haha
shew

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ella,glenn dale and tessa jones 11 hr true dat 19
The Democratic Party 16 hr stand out 4
Beaver Bottom Music Thread Sun Musikologist 1
fire in big card ?? Sep 24 Someone 2
Draffin Music Thread Sep 23 Musikologist 2
Shit Splitter foot race Sep 22 Get over it 6
left fork drug store (Oct '09) Sep 20 Grapevine 6

Elkhorn City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance