Winchester, KY

#21 Jan 21, 2010
who are the list of guys above and why are they on here in a list
lookin

Cleveland, OH

#22 Jan 21, 2010
uncle joe carson wrote:
who are the list of guys above and why are they on here in a list
I would imagine they were posted to bring embarrassment to the names mentioned. they probably are all happy heterosexual persons.
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#24 Jan 24, 2010
1980schild wrote:
I am looking for anyone Gay to talk to.
did you ever find anyone to talk to?
a fact

Pikeville, KY

#25 Feb 10, 2010
here wrote:
aaron robinson
austin abshire
cody fields
derek baker
tommy bingham
cory thacker
zak goins
jacob justice
Jammie Potter Michael Travis Mullins
debby

Dallas, TX

#26 Feb 10, 2010
1980schild wrote:
I am looking for anyone Gay to talk to.
if i had know they hired "HOs" i would have redirected them so i'll give you a referance. a site called e-the people has some gays hiding behind screen names. if you like the rough type there are two gay serial killers. one by the name of firebird and one by the name of larix. they also have in hiding female ones. and let me refer the bi sexual by the name of galvin. he is looking i heard. are you a stupid bytch? he likes stupid butches. oops. i mean bitches. or bytches. bi sexuals are no very particular.
Wanna Know

United States

#28 Feb 10, 2010
a fact wrote:
<quoted text> Jammie Potter Michael Travis Mullins

Which corey thacker?
mrskravitz

Elkhorn City, KY

#29 Feb 10, 2010
here wrote:
aaron robinson
austin abshire
cody fields
derek baker
tommy bingham
cory thacker
zak goins
jacob justice
come on theres more gay guys than that, gimme some real names, some thats in the closet gimme some good shit
Pole Sucker

Elkhorn City, KY

#30 Feb 10, 2010
lik2no wrote:
<quoted text>I just dont understand how a man!Can get in bed with another MAN!grab each others dick and suck on one another rub there big hairy asses and get off on that shit?just lik2no
Quit makin me horney like that. Now I have to masturbate.
smokemypicklebab y

Elkhorn City, KY

#31 Feb 10, 2010
masterbating is no fun, u should learn to lick yer peener like a dog
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#32 Feb 12, 2010
1980schild wrote:
hello hot gay guys ever come to fish pond lake I am there some times, so,lets meet.
when do you normally go there we camp there alot during the summer..
DaraPants

Winchester, KY

#33 Feb 13, 2010
a fact wrote:
<quoted text> Jammie Potter Michael Travis Mullins
First of all, it's Mikey not "Michael." no one calls him that.

Secondly, Mikey is my uncle and I really don't appreciate you talking about him or Jamie. Jamie is family too. We all know who this is, I'm no coward and I'm not scared to put my name on my comments(:

It's best to not talk about people, haven't you ever watched Bambi people? If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Oh and who cares about their sexual status? If your are not gay, then don't worry about it dolls. I know Elkhorn city is a small place but surely to god you have a tv.
KeyaJo

East Point, KY

#34 Feb 13, 2010
Excuse me, but did anyone in this forum ask for opinions? No, I do not believe they did. So, do not offer yours, because no one cares.

Mikey and Jamie are great people. Leave them alone.

And, even if people are gay/bi, who cares? This isnt the 30's, and yes, some people do refuse to conform to what society says they should be. I find it rather amusing that, in this day and age, people would look down upon someone based upon their sexual preferences. People are unique, and with that, their personality is unique. You wouldn't want someone to look down upon you because you like blonde hair, or brown or red, would you? I think not. Don't judge people. Their people too, and love is love. Everyone has a need to be loved, and who is to say, that their love is wrong just because its a same sex relationship.

We all have a natural urge to love, and be loved.
so stupid

Pikeville, KY

#35 Feb 14, 2010
jacob justice is married to a sweet girl,cody fields,loves girls,twice you are wrong,get real people.
who cares

Winchester, KY

#36 Feb 17, 2010
so stupid wrote:
jacob justice is married to a sweet girl,cody fields,loves girls,twice you are wrong,get real people.
but what would a druggie do for a pill if they find themselves in a situation to where to can turn gay for a pill. it is not like it has never happened now is it. ppl do things they would not do if they were thinking straight.
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#37 Feb 17, 2010
when will people learn that you cant' turn gay you either are or you aren't
The Maid

Ransom, KY

#38 Feb 17, 2010
Dear Gay's,
I was wondering if I would still be considered gay if I had a sex change w/a boob job and I had a girlfriend and a boyfriend.

The Maid
WTF

Cincinnati, OH

#39 Feb 23, 2010
ahhhhhhhhh wrote:
need to put all gays and bi son a island alond they would all soon die out
seriously someone shold send you to school so you could learn to read and write. such a dumbass.
maninraincoat

Elkhorn City, KY

#40 Feb 23, 2010
a cold breeze just blew up my rain coat and exposed my naked genitals to the world
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#41 Feb 23, 2010
maninraincoat wrote:
a cold breeze just blew up my rain coat and exposed my naked genitals to the world
Hey maininraincoat did i just talk to you at Rusty Fork Restaurant in Elkhorn tonight and last night?
notmysandwich

Elkhorn City, KY

#42 Feb 23, 2010
did u see my sandwich at rusty fork, i think the wind blew it up some guys raincoat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roxanne For Mayor, A Better Elkhorn City. (Jan '13) 7 hr Save Us 59
New Construction at Elkhorn City Elementary 10 hr Concerned parent 3
Barry Abshire And Mike Slone. (Nov '08) 11 hr Tyler justice 58
Old Elkhorn City High School. Wed duckfeet 15
Mexican restaurant Aug 23 Sydney 4
Poll Who is Best EX cop in Elkhorn (Sep '09) Aug 21 wildchild 92
Cheating Husban Aug 21 BuckeyeBitch 1

Elkhorn City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance