OMG

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 May 26, 2012
Marrowbone Family Pharmacy -- Anyone know details?
theamazingatheis t

Pikeville, KY

#2 May 26, 2012
Good. That's just what this place needs, more goddamn pain pill dispensers.
robs

Pikeville, KY

#3 May 26, 2012
yes we need some more robs ,wait until someone gets his kids on o,c, like he has went in all times of the morning and filled prescriptions for these people,i also know a person that got wrote 2 precs for oc and rob filled one real late at lnight and then told the guy to take the other one over to grundy and fill,one of these people is dead at a very young age ,do u feel any guilt eeling all these illegal prescrit=ption,i ope it never happens to u robbie but karma is a bitch and i hope my child or grandchild never gets a hold of your dam drugs illegal,it will catch up with u and your upity ass help,robbie we know where u come from when u got out of pharmacy school,u had to get your dad to co=sigh fro a 40,000 loan and we know u nake good money in your business but we also know all the oc u hve went in in the middle if the night and filled for people ,now robbie u know this is the truth,i dont like talking about the dead or i would tell u,just wander if u think u could have contributed to her death ,u sound like an enablermwhat if it was your kids,it comes home rob u better sraighten up.
sorry

Pikeville, KY

#4 May 26, 2012
typo hi enter 2 times so sorry.
sorry

Pikeville, KY

#5 May 26, 2012
hit cant spell tonight either o well its late lol
kingdom come

Pikeville, KY

#6 May 27, 2012
sorry wrote:
hit cant spell tonight either o well its late lol
like I said another dr rob prodject in the works I would say
AGREED

Richmond, KY

#7 May 27, 2012
theamazingatheist wrote:
Good. That's just what this place needs, more goddamn pain pill dispensers.
I couldn't agree more.

What was it Ray Jones called it.

LEGAL DRUG DEALERS. He's right.
AGREED

Richmond, KY

#8 May 27, 2012
The Pharmaceuticals charge a WAR PRICE for nearly everything they sell and atop that they are an outlet for narcotics into our communities and we live with the consequences of it.

Thats just the FACTS of the matter.

No brag, JUST FACT!
AGRED

Richmond, KY

#9 May 27, 2012
The fact that the Kentucky State Legislature wouldn't go ALL THE WAY and hold Doctors and Pharmacists legally responsable say's it ALL!
UNITE

Richmond, KY

#10 May 27, 2012
If you have suspicions, these are the people to call.

They'll come knock on some doors. No matter how big they are.
whats the point

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 May 27, 2012
OMG wrote:
Marrowbone Family Pharmacy -- Anyone know details?
Like I said on the other thread, he's wasting his time if he's really putting in another one at Marrowbone. Everyone loves Ron and his staff. All the staff are the nicest women around, and when they moved buildings EVERYONE followed. That bunch that tried so desperately to stay in the "old" pharmacy lost ALL their customers,I never saw one car in the parking lot. So if he thinks he's going to take any of their loyal customers... he's wrong. He'll be wasting time & money, he'll see I guess!
Not Convinced

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 May 28, 2012
UNITE wrote:
If you have suspicions, these are the people to call.

They'll come knock on some doors. No matter how big they are.
They leave Rob Lester alone for some reason because he has been reported before.
hahahahahahahaaa

Elkhorn City, KY

#13 May 28, 2012
robs wrote:
yes we need some more robs ,wait until someone gets his kids on o,c, like he has went in all times of the morning and filled prescriptions for these people,i also know a person that got wrote 2 precs for oc and rob filled one real late at lnight and then told the guy to take the other one over to grundy and fill,one of these people is dead at a very young age ,do u feel any guilt eeling all these illegal prescrit=ption,i ope it never happens to u robbie but karma is a bitch and i hope my child or grandchild never gets a hold of your dam drugs illegal,it will catch up with u and your upity ass help,robbie we know where u come from when u got out of pharmacy school,u had to get your dad to co=sigh fro a 40,000 loan and we know u nake good money in your business but we also know all the oc u hve went in in the middle if the night and filled for people ,now robbie u know this is the truth,i dont like talking about the dead or i would tell u,just wander if u think u could have contributed to her death ,u sound like an enablermwhat if it was your kids,it comes home rob u better sraighten up.
oh, didnt you know, robbie is helping put that one in hahahah, so u are SCREWED.....he wont give u dope to sell or abuse there either, LOSSSSERRRRR
hahahahahahahaaa

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 May 28, 2012
AGRED wrote:
The fact that the Kentucky State Legislature wouldn't go ALL THE WAY and hold Doctors and Pharmacists legally responsable say's it ALL!
that stuff about casper checking by docs is bullshit, i went to my own doc recently, after having had some dental surgery, and the dentist had prescribed me some pain medicine, same thing the doc prescribes, so i told the dentist yes, i do get pain meds, but dont go back to see my own doc til may, which was a month later, so my doc goes ahead and gives me my pain meds and didnt check shit, i told my doc about the dental surgery, and about getting pain meds from the dentist cause i didnt want to be made out later to be at fault
i spoke up
i agree, the legislation should have been all docs, all patients and all pharmacists!!!!
pretty much they wasted a session, tax money, to say the same shit they have been saying, blame it on the patient and let the docs walk
heard

Pikeville, KY

#15 May 28, 2012
well i heard we are gettting a new drug store in elkhorn .i heard we were getting a rite aid and a family dollar togeather in laythes old bulding as if we need another drug store ,i know he was saving it for evan ,but i would say evan is a tatal loss and no use holding on to things for him anymore,but we sure dont need another dam drug store in elkhorn thats what we are known for ,they need run out of town,
faith hillbilly

Elkhorn City, KY

#16 May 28, 2012
i honestly dont believe that we will get rite aid back, if they had wanted to stay in ec, they could have found another, or built a new location, i just dont think it will happen
Well I Heard

Richmond, KY

#17 May 29, 2012
I Heard that a big drug store is going at that big lot across from Marrowbone Hometown and Giovanis and that it was going to be one of the Big stores like Rite Aid or CVS. Also heard one is going in at Elkhorn and another in Pikeville where Dr Stamper use to be.
pink sugarplum

Elkhorn City, KY

#18 May 29, 2012
i heard that if frogs had wings they wouldnt bump their ass when they jumped, but thats not true either

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EC Tunes 11 hr Tunes 6
RIP Ralph Stanley 11 hr We just keep loos... 1
Chad Robinson 17 hr Old friend 1
ella,glenn dale and tessa jones 20 hr Fed up 8
coal fields mascot tessa jones Fri Noooo 3
FD service Fri Old times 2
Brian Keith Hunt Jun 23 BOB 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkhorn City Mortgages