Anyone else like the Geico commercials?
Yes

Grundy, VA

#2 Feb 22, 2010
I love them! I can't help myself, I laugh everytime I see one! LOL
Sweetest THANG

Morristown, TN

#3 Feb 22, 2010
I think my TWO FAVORITES are with Charlie Daniels and EITHER the MASSIVE BISCUIT or Ed "TOO TALL"! And the GUY at the beginning of the commercials makes me laff too!.. Just wondered if I might've been the only one. And I kinda miss the CAVEMEN Geico commercials. Those were REALLY funny, too!
noidont

Cynthiana, KY

#4 Feb 22, 2010
CAN'T STAND THEM.
Ms L

Morristown, TN

#5 Feb 22, 2010
Oh, REALLY? Well, sorry..
Loves

Macon, GA

#6 Feb 24, 2010
I love that little Geico lizard,salamander,or whatever it is;there's 1 inurance commerical I absolutely just can't watch(I hate it.)PROGESSIVE,where the woman does all that talking?
ROFL

Pikeville, KY

#7 Feb 24, 2010
I like the one where the squirrels makes the car wreck...but my fav commcerial right now is the one where a guy puts on his wives lipstick thinging its chapstick and saids it pays to check twice...its another company but I cant think of the name...i laughed myself silly!!!!
ROFL

Pikeville, KY

#8 Feb 24, 2010
I think the caveman crap is just too stupid like the ppl who buy it!!...being Geico dont sell in Ky (we are high risk to them, unless u know someone who knows someone and that should be against the law!!! and anyone who does buy Geico knowing this is a lowlife, stand up for ur state or leave it just my opinion) there commercials should be ban...cause the caveman is a hillbilly to them ever think about that?

Since: Jan 10

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Feb 24, 2010
they should make one just for eastern ky saying[DOES A DOPEHEAD LIKE OXYCONTINS?]WILL A DRUG ADDICT STEAL FROM HIS OR HER MOTHER AND FATHER UNTIL THEY HAVE NOTHING ASLONG AS THEY GET HIGH ONE MORE TIME?
mes

Stanford, KY

#10 Feb 24, 2010
needcopperocs wrote:
they should make one just for eastern ky saying[DOES A DOPEHEAD LIKE OXYCONTINS?]WILL A DRUG ADDICT STEAL FROM HIS OR HER MOTHER AND FATHER UNTIL THEY HAVE NOTHING ASLONG AS THEY GET HIGH ONE MORE TIME?
we were having a nice conversation and you had to go and spoil it why?
mes

Stanford, KY

#11 Feb 24, 2010
I love the comercials with the babies they are so good i alway laugh
ROFL

Pikeville, KY

#12 Feb 24, 2010
needcopperocs wrote:
whats with the name u need copper to buy oc's huh..is that what that means...
ROFL

Pikeville, KY

#13 Feb 24, 2010
mes wrote:
<quoted text>we were having a nice conversation and you had to go and spoil it why?
Yeah and Im sorry 4 doing my part in messing up the conversation...

Since: Jan 10

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 Feb 24, 2010
i didnt mean to mess up your topic...just giving it some flavor....east ky style..!!i went to the mark 2 one night and had some tic tacs in my pocket for the fresh breath...and i had killer looking girls trying to dance with me while i was dancing .i thought i was j holmes.!!!but it turned out they heard the tic tacs bouncing in my pocket!!!!!they thought it was pills!!!!!!!!!!nonetheless.... i scored with 3 that one night and didnt even have a pill!!!!boy was they mad when they seen it was tic tacs!!
Voter

Elkhorn City, KY

#15 Feb 24, 2010
ROFL wrote:
I think the caveman crap is just too stupid like the ppl who buy it!!...being Geico dont sell in Ky (we are high risk to them, unless u know someone who knows someone and that should be against the law!!! and anyone who does buy Geico knowing this is a lowlife, stand up for ur state or leave it just my opinion) there commercials should be ban...cause the caveman is a hillbilly to them ever think about that?
Geico don't sell in KY?? I was with Nationwide for 8 yrs. and nobody could beat their rates. Last year I gave Geico a call just for the heck of it. Cut my rates in half!! Better give them a call, you may be surprised.
Ms L

Morristown, TN

#16 Feb 24, 2010
WOW! I'm surprised there've been so many opinions and responses to my post about the Geico commercials AND OTHER commercials! I think you ALL ROCK! And, the Geico animal's a 'GECKO'. It's in the lizard family. The SQUIRREL commercial cracks ME up, TOO! The Progressive Insurance commercial girl, Flo's funny, I think. Maybe QUIRKY... And I used to REALLY like the GEICO CAVEMEN commercials. The ETrade BABY commercials are TOO funny also!.. Has anyone seen any of the commercials which aired during the Super Bowl? And KEEP THOSE OPINIONS and RESPONSES COMIN'!:-)
LWOS

Gladwin, MI

#17 Mar 21, 2010
I'm so over the squealing violin of Daniels and the stupid Walton's saying good night. I actually HATE WITH A PASSION that guy when he comes on......that I immediately press the MUTE button til the commercials are done. Having to watch those stupid things for 3 months and at the very least, a dozen times a day is, getting ridiculous. I cant wait until they pull the ad's.
Ms L aka Sweetest THANG

Morristown, TN

#18 Mar 21, 2010
Well I don't like the Waltons commercial much. Think that one IS stupid. But I DO like the Charlie Daniels, the boy in the kitchen and the Ed (THINK it's Ed)'TOO TALL' one. And, why dontcha just CHANGE THE CHANNEL if ya don't like watchin' somethin'? Isn't it kinda the same as ya AVOID someone or people ya DON'T LIKE?
mes

Cynthiana, KY

#19 Mar 21, 2010
Sweetest THANG wrote:
I think my TWO FAVORITES are with Charlie Daniels and EITHER the MASSIVE BISCUIT or Ed "TOO TALL"! And the GUY at the beginning of the commercials makes me laff too!.. Just wondered if I might've been the only one. And I kinda miss the CAVEMEN Geico commercials. Those were REALLY funny, too!
Does he say Charlie danielsor Johnny DAniels?
Ms L aka Sweetest THANG

Morristown, TN

#20 Mar 21, 2010
Um, 'Charlie'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa owens and Jonathan salyers 9 hr Gail 2
Cason Island 20 hr So long 18
New US 460 (Mar '16) Sat For sure 57
More Arson? Fri Stop protecting them 1
Looking for old friend Fri stand out 2
Bitches In EC Feb 16 cry me a river full 27
Autumn Copley Smallwood Feb 16 Just wondering 1

Elkhorn City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance