beware

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2013
She's back in elkhorn! Better watch out.
hard one

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jan 21, 2013
how do ya get up with her
beware

United States

#3 Jan 21, 2013
You dont want her
hard one

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2013
why is that
busy body

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2013
beware wrote:
You dont want her
ohhhh but yes he does, this is the perfect woman for hard one, she would make him the perfect lady friend
i think you should give him her email address or phone number for sure
beware

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2013
Hey hard one send me ur email and ill give her email to you :)
Slapnutz

Corbin, KY

#8 Jan 22, 2013
Poopy boobs! You never know what happened before you got there...

Good golly
question

Clovis, NM

#9 Jan 28, 2013
What is the poopy boobs thing about? Did someone poop on her boobs?
get real

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jan 30, 2013
kevin give it up. i mean seriously, who are you warning? lay off of shelly, hasnt she been through enough? just warn us when you decide to come back to town because we already have enough dope head losers.and dont deny it, i witnessed you a many of a time at the intersection at elkhorn in her car ready for a score. you are pathetic, and how dare your low life use her son. shame on you, there are special places in hell for men like you,
Realzwoman

Pikeville, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Shelly hopefully is back to take care of some business... Wish her well!
beware

United States

#13 Feb 23, 2013
get real wrote:
kevin give it up. i mean seriously, who are you warning? lay off of shelly, hasnt she been through enough? just warn us when you decide to come back to town because we already have enough dope head losers.and dont deny it, i witnessed you a many of a time at the intersection at elkhorn in her car ready for a score. you are pathetic, and how dare your low life use her son. shame on you, there are special places in hell for men like you,
Just goes to show you, you need to not make assumptions on who she has shit on over the years as I am not "kevin". I knew her before she married him. She is most definately not some one you want to be mixed up with. She will most definately con you for anything she can get from you. From what I know about him now is that since leaving elkhorn he has straightened up and became a responsible person, so you may want to think again on whos using "her son". But thats just what I heard through the ec grapevine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New East End Bridge 15 min john 5
New elk 35 min john 44
brandon bartley Mon dippity doo 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon opinion 723
Pike County Occupational Tax Sun The facts 2
Blue Truck (Dec '12) Aug 28 jeez 5
Safe Schools? Aug 28 k 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkhorn City Mortgages