Jeffrey Mullins driving drugged up ki...

Jeffrey Mullins driving drugged up kills innocent lady!

Posted in the Elkhorn City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Praying

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2010
I am sure that I am not the only one that thinks it is ridiculous that a drugged up driver that did not even have a drivers license drove into the wrong lane causing a 3 car collision killing 1 sweet wonderful Lady and injuring 2 lovely ladies. This man did not even have a drivers license or insurance so even if he had been sober he still did not have any business on the road driving. He really messed up. I hope he is sitting in jail feeling like the devil for doing such a terrible thing. The lady that passed aways daughter Becky is hurting terribly from this loss and wanted the drugged drivers name posted so I decided to start an entire thread on him to tell what he did and how many lives he has destroyed by his selfish actions. I lost 2 family members to a drunk driver myself so this is a hot subject with me. I hope he feels guilt, shame and pain every day that he rots in prison for the terrible thing he has done and I certainly hope the courts do not give him a slap on the wrist. I think a LIFE SENTENCE WITHOUT PAROLE would be fair. The lady whose life he ended does not get a secon chance so why should this druuged up driver piece of trash get a second chance. HE SHOULD NOT. GOD be with you Becky.
So very Sorry

AOL

#2 Dec 18, 2010
Praying wrote:
I am sure that I am not the only one that thinks it is ridiculous that a drugged up driver that did not even have a drivers license drove into the wrong lane causing a 3 car collision killing 1 sweet wonderful Lady and injuring 2 lovely ladies. This man did not even have a drivers license or insurance so even if he had been sober he still did not have any business on the road driving. He really messed up. I hope he is sitting in jail feeling like the devil for doing such a terrible thing. The lady that passed aways daughter Becky is hurting terribly from this loss and wanted the drugged drivers name posted so I decided to start an entire thread on him to tell what he did and how many lives he has destroyed by his selfish actions. I lost 2 family members to a drunk driver myself so this is a hot subject with me. I hope he feels guilt, shame and pain every day that he rots in prison for the terrible thing he has done and I certainly hope the courts do not give him a slap on the wrist. I think a LIFE SENTENCE WITHOUT PAROLE would be fair. The lady whose life he ended does not get a secon chance so why should this druuged up driver piece of trash get a second chance. HE SHOULD NOT. GOD be with you Becky.
So very sorry about your Friend loosing her Mother. I too do not understand why anyone thinks it is okay to get behind the wheel of a car drunk or sober with out Liscences and drives.I was the victim of one of these morons and almost lost my life. Drunk no Licenes no Insurance and to beat it all he had his little Child with him. And this was his 5th time getting caught. I can not for the life of me understand who these people think they are? Now someone has lost there life and made an innocent Family Grieve. Please know that even though I do not know these Ladies I am so very sorry that one lost her life for just being out and allowed to do what she could do. So so sorry
sad thing is

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2010
the way the court system in Pike County is.. he will likely just get 5 to 10 years max.. it sickens me to watch criminals get a slap on the wrist but it happens often in this county.. I feel terrible for this families loss and pray for their comfort
Praying

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Dec 19, 2010
If this cold blooded murder gets off with a slap on the wrist then I think we should draw enough attention to this case to get our County Justice System overhauled. What is wrong with this county when drug dealers go to jail for 10 years and drunks that kill innocent people on the roads get a slap on the wrist and only serve very few years. I pray that this unlicensed, uninsured drugged up driver gets a minimum of at least 20 years.
So sorry

Pikeville, KY

#5 Dec 19, 2010
So sorry for the families of the victims, especially the lady that died.

Unfortunately, we all take our lives in our own hands when we get out on the road. Just the other day someone was riding my bumper, swerving all over the road and tried to pass me with cars coming the other way. I pulled off the road and let them pass and said a prayer that he wouldn't wreck and kill or hurt someone. He must have been doped up or drunk. If I'd had a chance to get their license number I would have called it in to the police.

To those that believe in the power of prayer, say a prayer for yourself as well as your loved ones whenever they are on the roadways that they will return safely.

If you know someone is getting ready to get out on the road impaired, do everything you can to stop them...take their keys or call the cops if you have to. Anything is worth saving a life and every life is precious.
WHAT

Shelbiana, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2010
No drug dealer I ever heard of are getting 10 years. More like 10 days or less they get busted and they are right back selling the next day our court system is a freaking joke. I know a guy that said he got busted with over a 100 pills and when they got to the jail the officer only submitted 20 into evidence.
becky

Richlands, VA

#7 Dec 19, 2010
this scum goes in frt of the judge tuesday i wanted to be their but that is the day we are having my mothers funeral but we will be keeping up with this does anyone know anything about this scum
sad thing is

Winchester, KY

#8 Dec 20, 2010
So Sorry, I think you are talking about a red corolla.. I saw that same car driving all over the road and got out of their way as well. I just knew they had to be high. I never got the plate # but I won't forget that car..
Praying

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Dec 20, 2010
Becky I will go over to the courthouse and listen to what is said and done and let you know. My prayers are with you and I will listen closely to give you every detail of what goes on. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
Becky

Richlands, VA

#10 Dec 21, 2010
I laying my mother to rest today. my sister got to come home for the funeral she has to go back for surgery her friend linda is still bad she has to have another surgery I thank you for your words and prayers. yes please let me know what happens today i want to know when is trial is my family will be their
friend

Olive Hill, KY

#11 Dec 21, 2010
Becky, I do not know you but you have my heartfelt condolences in the loss of your mother. I heard this on WSAZ and my prayers go out to you and your family. I know Bumper Stiltner, but don't know if you are related or not. I tried to find the obituary to read but can't find it online. I am from Northeastern KY and just wanted you to know someone in this area cares too!
Maybe

Pounding Mill, VA

#12 Dec 21, 2010
I think I may of been behind this guy on Friday. I'm not sure if it was Friday or Thursday - but I was coming home from work between 4-6. There was a dark colored car ALL over the place going toward Pikeville on 460. Followed them all the way from Belcher/Draffin to the Chloe turn-off. This driver was swerving from line to line and would come to a near stop at times.

I hope it wasn't him...As I would feel guilty if I didn't stop the guy somehow. I didn't have my cell phone with me otherwise I would have called the police.
jessica

United States

#13 Dec 22, 2010
becky wrote:
this scum goes in frt of the judge tuesday i wanted to be their but that is the day we are having my mothers funeral but we will be keeping up with this does anyone know anything about this scum
this is my brother who has three kids and I do understand what he done is wrong but he will pay for it he don't need a person like you posting these awful things have you never made a mistake.
Melanie Hatfield

Louisville, KY

#14 Dec 22, 2010
That person, had her mother killed by your brother. i think she has the right to say what she wants. I get that the rest of the world she withhold judgment, but if ANYONE has the right to say anything. It's her.
Melanie Hatfield

Louisville, KY

#15 Dec 22, 2010
should* withhold
Praying

Elkhorn City, KY

#16 Dec 22, 2010
Yeah Jessica I agree totally with Melanie. Becky has the right to say anything she wants because your drugged up brother who did not have a drivers license or insurance did not have any business being on the road driving in the first place. I went on Kentucky Public Records and your brother has quite a few arrests and a history of driving while under the influence so sorry to tell you, but he is scum because he drove without a license drugged up and killed an innocent person and injured 2 more. I will stand behind Becky on anything she says because when your brother killed her mother he opened him self up to a lot of scrutiny by a lot of peopleand most people say basically he is a cold hearted killer. Jessica your druggie brother killed a 76 year old lady. He should get the death penalty but life in prison will serve just fine. He knew he was high, he knew he had no license or insurance yet he still selfishly decided to drive anyway. I am sure he will get off easy given the state of the justice system but I think no matter how long he is in prison it wont be long enough. I knoe he should never, ever be allowed to operate anything witha motor ever again, not even a riding mower. So yes Jessica this druggie might be you brother but he is still the villian and MURDERER in this situation. If I were you I would not be complaining about what the witnesses daughter has to say about your drugged up brother. No one made him drive unlicensed and intoxicated. He mae that selfish decision himself and the lady he killed can not get a second chance so why should your murdering brother. i cant believe you had the nerve to even speak to Becky that way. If it were your Mother that were killed I am sure you would feel the same way.
Praying

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Dec 22, 2010
I meant the VICTIMS daughter not the witness but there were witnesses. I sat in traffic within viewing range until I got so sick at my stomach I had to turn and get away from there because I could not stand seeing the drugged up killer staggering and slurring while an innocent lady lay dead. You need to get a grip and realize that your brother killed this innocent lady so he is a MURDERER. I will pray for you to gain some sympathy for the real victims here. Your brother i not a victim, no one made him drive in the condition he was in. That was his choice and a poor one at that as it turns out. Becky ignore this heartless, ignorant bunch. I will be praying for you Becky.
Becky

Richlands, VA

#18 Dec 23, 2010
jessica wrote:
<quoted text> this is my brother who has three kids and I do understand what he done is wrong but he will pay for it he don't need a person like you posting these awful things have you never made a mistake.
I have made mistakes but i have not killed a person by driving drugged
Becky

Richlands, VA

#19 Dec 23, 2010
jessica wrote:
<quoted text> this is my brother who has three kids and I do understand what he done is wrong but he will pay for it he don't need a person like you posting these awful things have you never made a mistake.
You cannot call this a mistake this is not some little thing you done wrong. HE KILLED MY MOTHER YOU CANNOT CALL THIS A MISTAKE.
hmmmmm

Shelbiana, KY

#20 Dec 23, 2010
Don't see how it was a mistake. He chose to take drugs and he chose to get behind the wheel of a car and he chose to drive that car. He made his choice now the jury will get to make theirs. Its a sad thing for both families involved. But People use a little freakin common sense if your gonna do this crap STAY OFF THE ROADS and stuff like this will not happen......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tessa jones (Mar '17) 11 hr Seth 23
Cheating married men 16 hr lol 3
Matt & Dentiny Wed matt matt and des... 1
smoking in Velocity (Jan '10) Tue Elkhorn city 70
Hellier Buildings Tue George T 1
little freddie hamilton Mon funny 3
Homer Fleming (Feb '17) Sep 18 Trish 10

Elkhorn City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance