First Prev
of 2
Next Last
to funny

Pikeville, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2012
isn't it to funny that samantha sanders is out walking free after being gave 90 days to pull just about a month ago ????so wonder if she's up to her old ways again narking to get herself out of trouble because none of her family would ever help her get out of 90 days she don't even have her kids and ain't in two years but they are way better off not having to be staying with a nark wonder how many people she has to get this time to get out of trouble? she had to get all bowling fork last time plus half elkhorn
Dentist Office

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2012
The Samantha Sanders at Dr. Justice's Office?
to funny

Pikeville, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2012
no from up in upper brach she last name use to be McClanhan
hunka burning doo doo

Pikeville, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2012
no its not that funny, its the pike county court system for ya, they hardly ever make anyone serve their full time, if they can get out on bond or bail or whatever, the court is only after the money, once the person comes up with the money they can buy their way out
for the fact

Pikeville, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2012
hunny i know for a fact she narked her way out of this one no one in her family had the money to get her out nor would they even try to help her get out even if they did have the cash shes nothing but a nark and her family is to poor you see her papaw dumpster diving all the time just to see if he can find anything her kids will like because they are all broke and shes a dead beat mom that will not help with her kids she didn't even have a bond when she was in jail this time she had to pull 90 days flat until she narked

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 12, 2012
for the fact wrote:
hunny i know for a fact she narked her way out of this one no one in her family had the money to get her out nor would they even try to help her get out even if they did have the cash shes nothing but a nark and her family is to poor you see her papaw dumpster diving all the time just to see if he can find anything her kids will like because they are all broke and shes a dead beat mom that will not help with her kids she didn't even have a bond when she was in jail this time she had to pull 90 days flat until she narked
U saying it's so dont make it true. U can be poor u know.
sunny valentine

Pikeville, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2012
she needs to stop hanging out with nasty peggy and take care of her 11 or 12 children
for the fact

Pikeville, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2012
sunny your right she needs to stop what shes doing and be a mother to her kids she don't even have lol but that will never be the day shes to far gone to be a good mother she ain't been in two years why start now

and taking notes ...don't you have a real life because your on every elkhorn post around put down the keyborad and find you a real hobby
teesa stewart

Pikeville, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2012
this is teesa and if you really want to know the truth i got her out of jail she never did nark her way out i PAID and got her out of jail or she would had to stay the 90 days so get it right and don't judge her i don't think she would ever nark if i have to prove it i got the papers proving i put the money up to get her out no i'm not on her bond now but you need to lay off her she is trying to start a fresh way and narking isnt the way she would like to start it and whoever is saying shes not a good mom then your wrong her kids is her life and when she stayed with me she went almost everyday to see them so if nothing else LEAVE her kids out of this they did nothing wrong and i love the boys and i think the world of sam and wish the best for her and she knows it and if she needs anything what so ever im just a phone call away ...shes out of a great family and i think they are very nice and i know they would do whatever they can do for sam as i would.. so just lay off her please!!!! so aint no dang nark
LMFAO

Pikeville, KY

#12 Feb 13, 2012
she ratted on a guy that she claimed to care for so much and woo said she ratted on a guy named bully and he can get the papers to show you
ol groundhog

Pikeville, KY

#13 Feb 13, 2012
did she have her baby, is she pregnant again now
huh

Pikeville, KY

#14 Feb 13, 2012
What does it matter to you people if she is a nark? If you'd get a life yourself and stop doing your dope, you wouldn't be worried about it. I hope she is and I hope it's you she got!! You make yourself look like a stupid lil dopey. Don't be tellin' takin notes to get a life. Looks like he/she always has a clear head to me. Your jealous.
teesa stewart

Pikeville, KY

#15 Feb 13, 2012
she didnt rat out of anyone and woo can show all the papers he wants to show everyone just needs to let this crap die down and yes she had the twins they didnt make it and yes i think she is again you'd have to ask her tho i aint talked to her in a week or so and dont talk to her but all i know is shes no rat and never will be and yea it kinda pee's mee off some you all dont have nothing better to do besides get on here and talk about her and her kids when shes a good person just had a little mix up in life but shes back on the right road now and thats all that matters really
Get a life

Pikeville, KY

#16 Mar 23, 2012
It obviously kills everyone of your all souls that samantha is actually doing great for herself. everybody takes the path in there life others just stays on that path alot longer then some others. But honestly I don't see what the point is in gettin on here and breakin her kids heart when they see this about there mom. She is a very good mom and she is trying her hardest to get back on track and take care of them. She sees them everyday and does good with them. And as for her other family members lay off them also they are not poor and her kids get whatever they want when they want it no matter how much it is. Go trash talk your own family because im 100% positive their not erfect either grow up get a life and get off topix!! im so sick of hearing about people i love being on here getting trash talked!!
EPNorman

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Mar 24, 2012
for the fact wrote:
her family is more well off than ya think,and that is rude all them boys are very inelengent and smart goodlooking fellers,as for dumpster diving you should check out my coin colection,you are so disrespecfull to her papaw a man that give his time to serve our (free)country because of him we can sit here to be with our families go where want and not speaking some foreign language and he still gives his service for the armed forces to this day at his age so some day if an elder a son or a daughter deserves a 21 gun solute at there funeral you might look at him with respect for still doing that for his fallin brothers in arms,u inspire me and i admire you PVT. and my oldest son LanceCPL.Norman my uncle that fought in Vietnam PVT.Norman and my uncle i miss served n Grmany
me

Ford City, PA

#18 Mar 24, 2012
for the fact wrote:
help with her kids wtf.a mother dont help she may need to ask for help but not help with her own children,grow up.you & her alike.if ya screw them out RAISE them youreself.not help as you put it.just because youre mom helped raise you dont make her a mother.a welfare case maybe but mother (hell no)
me

Ford City, PA

#19 Mar 24, 2012
teesa stewart wrote:
this is teesa and if you really want to know the truth i got her out of jail she never did nark her way out i PAID and got her out of jail or she would had to stay the 90 days so get it right and don't judge her i don't think she would ever nark if i have to prove it i got the papers proving i put the money up to get her out no i'm not on her bond now but you need to lay off her she is trying to start a fresh way and narking isnt the way she would like to start it and whoever is saying shes not a good mom then your wrong her kids is her life and when she stayed with me she went almost everyday to see them so if nothing else LEAVE her kids out of this they did nothing wrong and i love the boys and i think the world of sam and wish the best for her and she knows it and if she needs anything what so ever im just a phone call away ...shes out of a great family and i think they are very nice and i know they would do whatever they can do for sam as i would.. so just lay off her please!!!! so aint no dang nark
if a gd judge gave her 90 days she is to do90 days.i know i have been doing time since the late 70's. NARK NARK NARK.cant fool an old convict honey.its not 90 days or bum some money. its 90 days.what was it that you paid for? i want to know i got a case coming up i also need ur# to come pay my whatever this mysterious fee is!!!
lol

Pikeville, KY

#20 Mar 24, 2012
good one everyone knows when u dont take care of your kids a person needs put on a work farm and then they would be glad to,
me

Ford City, PA

#21 Mar 24, 2012
lol wrote:
good one everyone knows when u dont take care of your kids a person needs put on a work farm and then they would be glad to,
needs a fireing squad in my opinion
CRAMPY

Pikeville, KY

#22 Mar 24, 2012
teesa stewart wrote:
she didnt rat out of anyone and woo can show all the papers he wants to show everyone just needs to let this crap die down and yes she had the twins they didnt make it and yes i think she is again you'd have to ask her tho i aint talked to her in a week or so and dont talk to her but all i know is shes no rat and never will be and yea it kinda pee's mee off some you all dont have nothing better to do besides get on here and talk about her and her kids when shes a good person just had a little mix up in life but shes back on the right road now and thats all that matters really
are you two dating? I heard you were?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Salyer (Jul '12) 3 hr What 104
EC town pharmacy (Aug '14) Wed van 137
what is the deal with peggy's flowers??? Wed odenkirk 10
who is good a getting duis? Wed stand out 4
Dunkin Donuts Coming Elkhorn City... Tue stand out 17
EC streets during winter storm Feb 23 County 13
Merry Christmas Feb 23 Hohoho 4

Flood Warning for Pike County was issued at February 26 at 3:35PM EST

Elkhorn City Dating
Find my Match