Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“I can c u”

Since: Dec 11

look deep into my eyes

#68789 Sep 4, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>I spend a lot of time working on this coat. There's all the special shampoos,conditioners and hot oil treatments then there's manticure and pedicures it's a lot work being this sexy.
yes keep up tha good work but make sure you keep your sac clean ol scruffy likes a clean sac
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#68790 Sep 4, 2012
Quilted (LMB) is a pervert that only knows how to echo the posts of his idol "The UNA FARCE".
Mariner

Greensburg, KY

#68791 Sep 4, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Hello Ancient Wolf and all the other regulars and DECENT posters. I see the trollathon is still going strong. Might check in later but really have been too busy enjoying a REAL LIFE and avoiding nasty perverts like the ones oozing on this site. Some things never change. Troll especially. Have a great day, trolls..like Hempburn says...not so much. lol
Hi, Abeliever and the other decent folks. Have a nice day...trolls not so much. Keep Godvine going, Abeliever.
Oglala

Greensburg, KY

#68792 Sep 4, 2012
That was me, posting under Mariner. Hubby posted on another site and did sign me back in.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#68793 Sep 4, 2012
Hi Oglala, Good to see you. I agree, Abeliever and other Decent folks should not allow the pirate perverts to chase them off the thread. I am much too old to be told what and when I can do something.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#68794 Sep 4, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Hi Oglala, Good to see you. I agree, Abeliever and other Decent folks should not allow the pirate perverts to chase them off the thread. I am much too old to be told what and when I can do something.
Hi, Ancient Wolf. Good to see you, too. I'm getting better every day, and ready to post on a more regular basis. I agree with you, and I don't let anyone tell me what to do either,. BTW,
Stein says hi to Dog.
papaderp

Florence, KY

#68795 Sep 4, 2012
miley is going to be in plaboy next week

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#68796 Sep 4, 2012
Mariner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Abeliever and the other decent folks. Have a nice day...trolls not so much. Keep Godvine going, Abeliever.
And a big ol DITTO!
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#68797 Sep 4, 2012
Hi lala, Ancient Wolf, and Blueminer. I am so glad you are feeling better. They really missed you too. We need to get OJG back. I have been here all along. That storm we had a couple weeks ago spun my location to Hodgenville of all places. The Great obsessed fartman didn't even catch on. Ignorant perverted troll that he is. Imposter caught on and even said he loved me. lol I have enjoyed all the comebacks. They sure obsess over us, don't they? Whine and pitch a juvenile fit to get the thread removed from their site and then can't stay away. Priceless. I guess they are still chasing that BLUE moon, hahaha, Blueminer's. They obsess over him because he outs them for what he knows they are. Glad I don't live anywhere near that shit shack una dwells from. Blueminer does a great job. I was happy to see LSD923 slam them a few times and my friend Sybil rips them good. Too funny. I also see his favorite licking troll was released from that facility. That is why they know so much about it. Enjoying my new career and of course my real LIFE. Have a great night.
papaderp

Florence, KY

#68798 Sep 4, 2012
so your bitc3n9 that there bitc3ng bout a thread that is no longer even a idea or helpful to stimulate eachothers brains yall gay
papaderp

Florence, KY

#68799 Sep 4, 2012
ill be here 3 times a week folks cause 3 mins isnt 3nough
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#68800 Sep 4, 2012
...and you are just a NUT!
papaderp

Florence, KY

#68801 Sep 4, 2012
im impressed your followers can click 3 times hahahahahaha im nut your so funny hahahahahahaha i chuckled on that one almost spit up my coffee hahahahahahahaha hey you suck una fart no you do blue whinner hahaha abielver your so awesome hahahaha i farted in my cup todays says the yetti hahaha smell my finger that one town sucks hahaha you sir are a running mike judge cartoon hahahahahah butthead
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#68802 Sep 4, 2012
@Abeliever.. I am out of here to go to your favorite place.. O'Charleys
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#68803 Sep 4, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Have a great night. I am out until later tonight myself. Dinner with the family at Mark's Feed Store. I love their BBQ and potato salad. Plus, buttermilk pie for desert. Yummy, they have great southern made sweet tea. Might do O' Charleys this weekend. Enjoy

Scotts Vegas

#68804 Sep 4, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
O'Charleys is also my fave. They have Sam Adams on tap!
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#68805 Sep 4, 2012
Mariner wrote:
<quoted text>
((HUGS)) to you. Glad you are doing better. Here are three I know you will enjoy. Love these animals compassion for each other. SOME humans would do well to pay attention. lol You know who else loves them. haha

Two Dogs Abandoned and Tied to a Street Light Get a Happy Ending
Stanley and Luna were found alone and tied to a light post, abandoned by some heartless person. Thankfully, someone found them and gave them their own happy ending!

http://www.godvine.com/Two-Dogs-Abandoned-and...

Adorable Kitty and Her Toy Take a Nap

We hope you're ready for your heart to be melted, because this kitten taking a cuddly nap with her toy is probably the cutest thing ever. A sweet video like this will really make your day!

http://www.godvine.com/Adorable-Kitty-and-Her...

Two Adorable Strays That are Best Friends

Two stray animals, a dog and a cat, were seen outside cuddling and someone caught it on tape. It might be heartbreaking to see these animals on the streets, but it's also uplifting to see such love between two creatures.

http://www.godvine.com/Two-Adorable-Strays-Th...

"CLICK"

Scotts Vegas

#68806 Sep 4, 2012
Can someone help on this one? How would someone go about locating the website to download a specific avatar?

Say like I wanted to download the picture uni uses for instance(that's just an example) where can I find that picture online?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68807 Sep 4, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Can someone help on this one? How would someone go about locating the website to download a specific avatar?

Say like I wanted to download the picture uni uses for instance(that's just an example) where can I find that picture online?
just right click on picture you want and select save as, then save it to your computer. The only catch is the subject in the picture needs to be centered or it won't come out nice for an avatar.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#68808 Sep 4, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great night. I am out until later tonight myself. Dinner with the family at Mark's Feed Store. I love their BBQ and potato salad. Plus, buttermilk pie for desert. Yummy, they have great southern made sweet tea. Might do O' Charleys this weekend. Enjoy
Have you ever noticed that Una and his cohorts are on this thread almost non-stop. Apparantly, they have nothing better to do. I pity them for their boring, little lives. Anyway they have no intelligent comments to offer. Enjoy your meals, AW and Abeliever. Talk to you later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Harry 753
Why are the nosiest live in Elkhorn. Dec 3 cowboy 3
Dope dealing on West Elkhorn street behind doll... (Apr '14) Dec 2 Alleyesonu 24
Hellier Music Forum (Apr '13) Dec 1 Musikologist 8
ella,glenn dale and tessa jones Nov 29 Inyourface 24
Gypsy Cantrell (Aug '14) Nov 29 oldschooldog 8
kenny johnson (Jun '09) Nov 29 yes 56

Elkhorn City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkhorn City Mortgages