Name some of the men that has been su...

Name some of the men that has been sucked by Crystal Snider

Posted in the Elkhorn City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No Screw You Heather

Pikeville, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2011
I know one:))) He's around 70
Debbie

Pikeville, KY

#2 Mar 14, 2011
70 I THOUGHT IT WAS THAT STEWART MAN THAT LIVES ACROSS THE STREET?? HE ISN'T 70 MORE LIKE 40-50 IVE HEARD HE GOES OVER ALOT.
GET IT RIGHT

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Mar 14, 2011
why is it any of your alls business what she does?? she is a grown woman. what she does is her and jeff's business. NONE OF YOURS!!!!
Suzie Salmon

Pikeville, KY

#4 Mar 14, 2011
But since her lil daughter wants to make it her business calling everyone on her friends lists (except for a few that dosen't want to be her friend because they know how the skank is)*just saying* whores or hoes then we want to make it our business what her and Jeff dose in their house along with the health departments business due to her sitting up their with no power,water,nothing to eat because she can't afford to put in a new sewer...hope she likes whats gonna happen heather I told you YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT ME:)))
wrong information

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Mar 14, 2011
well, i dont think "no screw u heather" or you "debbie" half know what you are talking about.. if you are gonna get on here and trash someone, then at least make sure that what you are sayin is TRUE!! some of you wouldnt know the truth if it smacked you in the face like a big 'ol d!ck!!!
cant you find someone else to talk about? like the real hoe's around here? here... i will give u a few names to start with..
peggy bynum
michelle rose
shawna ramey
brandy coleman
Heather

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Mar 14, 2011
Suzie Salmon wrote:
But since her lil daughter wants to make it her business calling everyone on her friends lists (except for a few that dosen't want to be her friend because they know how the skank is)*just saying* whores or hoes then we want to make it our business what her and Jeff dose in their house along with the health departments business due to her sitting up their with no power,water,nothing to eat because she can't afford to put in a new sewer...hope she likes whats gonna happen heather I told you YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT ME:)))
I dont know who the f*&k you think you are, but if you have a problem with me then take it up with me.. dont bring my mom and dad in to nothing. cause that will be the worst mistake you could ever make in your pathetic life.. dont be scared to put ur real name on here.. and btw, what the hell are u talkin about callin everyone on my friends list?? dont kno what ur talkin bout and for that matter really dont care... got a prob. wit me, then come deal with me..
Heather

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Mar 14, 2011
and when did you tell me that i should keep my mouth shut about u?? cause i dont even kno who u are... if i did, then i prolly would tell u to ur face if i said anything about u.. so, dont be a lil' pu$$y and put ur name like i did.. grow the f*&k up and put ur big girl panties on!!!!
LMAO

Pikeville, KY

#11 Mar 14, 2011
Bearhead and Rogerrabbbit wants their turn what time is good for you crystal??? After Jeff goes to work???
Heather

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Mar 14, 2011
who is the 40 or 50 year old that lives across the street from her?? i lived there too and i dont know of anyone that age that she associates with.. there is a man that lives there with his 13 year old son, whose wife just passed away a few weeks ago. as far as i know, and i think i would, crystal has never even talked to him.. EVER!!! ya'll need to get a life...

ohh yea and Suzie, who on my friends list did i call wh*res and hoes?? unless you are on my friends list and i said that about you, then why the f*&k are you worried about it???????
BURHEADSWIFE

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 Mar 15, 2011
LMAO wrote:
Bearhead and Rogerrabbbit wants their turn what time is good for you crystal??? After Jeff goes to work???
FRIST OF ALL IT IS BURHEAD NOT BEARHEAD AND FAR AS IT GOES WITH WANTING A TURN WITH CRYSTAL NO THINK NOT AND NOT BECAUSE I THINK THAT HE WOULD NOT DO THINGS LIKE THAT NO JEFF IS BURHEAD FREIND AND BURHEAD DON'T DO A TRUE FREIND THAT WAY SO GET SHIT RIGHT!!!
Gettin bored with ya

Pikeville, KY

#15 Mar 15, 2011
Heather wrote:
who is the 40 or 50 year old that lives across the street from her?? i lived there too and i dont know of anyone that age that she associates with.. there is a man that lives there with his 13 year old son, whose wife just passed away a few weeks ago. as far as i know, and i think i would, crystal has never even talked to him.. EVER!!! ya'll need to get a life...
ohh yea and Suzie, who on my friends list did i call wh*res and hoes?? unless you are on my friends list and i said that about you, then why the f*&k are you worried about it???????
<<<<<it's just that
judy

Nerinx, KY

#16 Mar 15, 2011
BURHEADSWIFE wrote:
<quoted text>FRIST OF ALL IT IS BURHEAD NOT BEARHEAD AND FAR AS IT GOES WITH WANTING A TURN WITH CRYSTAL NO THINK NOT AND NOT BECAUSE I THINK THAT HE WOULD NOT DO THINGS LIKE THAT NO JEFF IS BURHEAD FREIND AND BURHEAD DON'T DO A TRUE FREIND THAT WAY SO GET SHIT RIGHT!!!
you are one fu..ed up case judy!
what thehell

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Mar 15, 2011
i thougt that auther martin was paying jeff for crystal duties and jeff is there makeing sure she does it right watching ever thing they do jeff is rigth there now please tell me way would a married couple do this i know it is for the pills and free ride to get places but thats wrong a married man should not have to sell his wife for a pill or a place to bath or all the other thing auther does for them and he is a working man what does he work for ????
judy

Elkhorn City, KY

#18 Mar 15, 2011
judy wrote:
<quoted text>you are one fu..ed up case judy!
oh really well glad u think so thanks for info but who r u to say anything unless u know me real well fu#k u for real and if u do know me real well then put your real name not mine for your post!!!!
AGREE

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Mar 15, 2011
yes it is so true about crystal does fu$k and suck auther martin and jeff sit right there and watchs i know for a fact because it come out of the horse mouth auther because he said he wanted time with crystal by his self without jeff but they don't work that way because jeff is worried that crtstal would get a pill more then him ,ha ha too funny ...
sick in the head

Elkhorn City, KY

#20 Mar 15, 2011
?
Whats it too ya

Pikeville, KY

#22 Mar 16, 2011
BURHEADSWIFE wrote:
<quoted text>FRIST OF ALL IT IS BURHEAD NOT BEARHEAD AND FAR AS IT GOES WITH WANTING A TURN WITH CRYSTAL NO THINK NOT AND NOT BECAUSE I THINK THAT HE WOULD NOT DO THINGS LIKE THAT NO JEFF IS BURHEAD FREIND AND BURHEAD DON'T DO A TRUE FREIND THAT WAY SO GET SHIT RIGHT!!!
ROFL...Judy this is a good one!!Burhead dosen't talk to Jeff him and Jeff can't see eye to eye!! Seems you don't know your own husband all that well...Or he's just feeling you full of shit so that he can get done what he needs from crystal while Jeff watches!!
judy mulins

Elkhorn City, KY

#23 Mar 16, 2011
well i am glad too know that u think u know my husband better then i do i guess for 21 years u just don't know someone oh well keep up the good work knowing more about burhead then me ha,ha,!!!
BloJobQueen

Chesterfield, MO

#24 Mar 17, 2011
This was all started about the blo-job queen Crystal. How did this get to be about Judy? I heard that Brian Blackburn was a likely candidate for her. Her and Big Tim Williams were out together a lot years ago weren't they? Jody Stalker? Rod Tostin?( i have seen them out together many many times) Better watch Crystal, Melanie might get jealous! Donnie Ratliff? Just heard tales about that.
JUDYMULLINS

Elkhorn City, KY

#25 Mar 18, 2011
BloJobQueen wrote:
This was all started about the blo-job queen Crystal. How did this get to be about Judy? I heard that Brian Blackburn was a likely candidate for her. Her and Big Tim Williams were out together a lot years ago weren't they? Jody Stalker? Rod Tostin?( i have seen them out together many many times) Better watch Crystal, Melanie might get jealous! Donnie Ratliff? Just heard tales about that.
well i really don't know how me or my husband got in this topix because really they need to get to know ''bearhead ''lol witch is ''burhead ''that so fuck up that they diddn't get his name right to begin with and i don't know my husband ''ha''ha'' GROW UP and learn someone name before they post something about them......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pumpkin paste 12 hr dillerd 12
community center 16 hr TJP 1
Shit Splitter foot race (Sep '16) Fri Cousin Bubba 27
Suboxon docs that take wellcare Thu Friend 1
tessa jones Aug 17 Yes 18
Biggest prostitutes in elkhorn (Jan '17) Aug 14 just me 5
time out pizza elkhorn (Oct '12) Aug 14 just me 61

Elkhorn City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkhorn City Mortgages