People and Topix
Dawn Epling

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2010
Elkhorn City is my home town, moved away in 78, and was very please when i found this website, but i must say I am blown away by people who claim to live in EC and some of the messages they leave. People should take more pride in their self and their home town, and not display such ignorance as i have seen by slandering people, you should use the forum as a way to pull together, stay in touch, and even voice opinions, and that can all be done with taste.
agree

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 30, 2010
Dawn Epling wrote:
Elkhorn City is my home town, moved away in 78, and was very please when i found this website, but i must say I am blown away by people who claim to live in EC and some of the messages they leave. People should take more pride in their self and their home town, and not display such ignorance as i have seen by slandering people, you should use the forum as a way to pull together, stay in touch, and even voice opinions, and that can all be done with taste.
amen
Dwayne Peters

United States

#3 Jun 30, 2010
What is so hard to understand about the difference in libel and slander? If anyone is displaying ignorance it is you, Dawn Epling.
aprilshowers

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jul 27, 2010
If you don't like it. Then don't read it!
wtf

Mechanicsburg, PA

#5 Jul 28, 2010
i agree with the last 2 comments. who are you to start this dawn epling and try telling people what to say and what not to. this is a free country we do what the f--k we wont.as for you who cares where u moved to and when you came back. duh. i dont see where you think it is slander. and how i see it is if people have something that they want to say they can. and if you dont like this post read this.if water was weed and u was a duck. u would swim to the bottom and work your way up. but water is not weed and you are a duck pass the joint and shut the f--k up.hahahahhaha
bump

Mechanicsburg, PA

#6 Jul 28, 2010
i agree with all 3 of the last post. dawn epling .in that case you are slandering peopel by starting this. what is the difference in others doing this and you. who give you the right to get on here and talk about people. i have been in kentucky all my life and it is someone like you that gives it a bad name .
The bare neccessities

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Jul 28, 2010
Dawn Epling wrote:
I don`t know you,but people around here don`t care what they do or say,about each other,they have all gone crazy.its a dod eat dog world here anymore.I am ashamed of our people around this area,I try and keep to myself,since all these people are so crazy.sorry,you fell into their stewing kettle.
heard it

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 Jul 28, 2010
I agree with you but all of the people here are not like that just some.I for one am very proud of where I live.But I can I love the lord and love everybody here to.
heard it

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Jul 28, 2010
I agree with you but all of the people here are not like that just some.I for one am very proud of where I live.But I can say I love the lord and love the people here to.
whoopie

Elkhorn City, KY

#10 Jul 28, 2010
Dawn Epling wrote:
if u havent lived here in all those years, maybe u are surprised, but u wouldnt be if u still lived here, this is about all people have to do, unless they have money and time to whitewater raft, which most dont, they can go to rusty fork to eat, if they have money to do that, most just sit at home on their pcs, for which they do have money for, and bad mouth others on here, even a dead woman, whose name was put on here to pay tribute to her for always being a good kind christian friend and some took the chance to put her down for that and turned it around to talk about pill users...elkhorn is downtrodden and forgotten about...we just use topix as a form of escape
Third party

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Jul 29, 2010
This is great! when does the next dramatic episode premier? I can't wait! All this internet tough guys acts and the 'if you don't like it, hit the road" scenes... Academy award worthy!
ATTENTION HERE PLZ

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 Jul 29, 2010
In case you guys didn't get that... or had trouble reading the big words... this is bullshit. DAWN EPLING you are absolutely right. I love how people are defending bullshit. No need to pretty it up. That's exactly what it is.
ALL HAIL THE NEW GOD, IGNORANCE!-> Banner you guys fly when you defend ignorance and you are making the Appalachians look like idiots. I am not an idiot. This is a valuable resource. But like everything else in this fucking place, they are destroying it and exploiting it.
I don't wanna hear some 'upstanding person' attacking this either. You are an idiot just as much as any of the other douch bags.
So lets start this debate, while I'm still young.
u r the strangest

Elkhorn City, KY

#13 Jul 29, 2010
ATTENTION HERE PLZ wrote:
In case you guys didn't get that... or had trouble reading the big words... this is bullshit. DAWN EPLING you are absolutely right. I love how people are defending bullshit. No need to pretty it up. That's exactly what it is.
ALL HAIL THE NEW GOD, IGNORANCE!-> Banner you guys fly when you defend ignorance and you are making the Appalachians look like idiots. I am not an idiot. This is a valuable resource. But like everything else in this fucking place, they are destroying it and exploiting it.
I don't wanna hear some 'upstanding person' attacking this either. You are an idiot just as much as any of the other douch bags.
So lets start this debate, while I'm still young.
but u r here, so u are buying into the bullshit, if u werent, u would turn off your computer and find something else to do

Since: Jul 10

Tallulah, LA

#14 Jul 30, 2010
Dawn Epling wrote:
I dont live in EC anymore either and would like to hear what has been going on in the area. who left, who stayed and what people I used to know have been up to, but seems like posting a question about any certain person is asking for other people to dog them out.
JAy

Mayking, KY

#15 Aug 16, 2010
lol
underwear

Pikeville, KY

#16 Aug 21, 2010
JAy wrote:
lol
Its so hot its about to explode.lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 21 hr Harry 753
Why are the nosiest live in Elkhorn. Sat cowboy 3
Dope dealing on West Elkhorn street behind doll... (Apr '14) Dec 2 Alleyesonu 24
Hellier Music Forum (Apr '13) Dec 1 Musikologist 8
ella,glenn dale and tessa jones Nov 29 Inyourface 24
Gypsy Cantrell (Aug '14) Nov 29 oldschooldog 8
kenny johnson (Jun '09) Nov 29 yes 56

Elkhorn City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkhorn City Mortgages