evil one

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Can u believe Marvin Miller is dating that skank when he has a wife at home........pathetic
good one

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Sep 26, 2012
I will take his wife she is a good woman, cough up her number Marvin since you dont want it!!!
CarrieOakey

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Who is he dating? Who is his wife? LOL
really

Pikeville, KY

#4 Sep 27, 2012
i thought he was a pedaphile
hummmm

Georgetown, KY

#5 Sep 27, 2012
really wrote:
i thought he was a pedaphile
I bought he done some really nasty shit to o e of his kids or maybe it was a family's met but I do remember a time back a few years ago when this was being talked about.
stand out

Sevierville, TN

#6 Sep 27, 2012
hummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I bought he done some really nasty shit to o e of his kids or maybe it was a family's met but I do remember a time back a few years ago when this was being talked about.
what??are you saying he fooled around with a kid?i really can't tell what your saying.but if that's it.i have known marvin along time.i have never heard anything like that before.
loverboy

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Sep 27, 2012
If it don't care about his wife I will...she is hot he is a joke.....
curious

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 Sep 27, 2012
I heard it was a daughter.....
imo

Georgetown, KY

#9 Sep 27, 2012
stand out wrote:
<quoted text>what??are you saying he fooled around with a kid?i really can't tell what your saying.but if that's it.i have known marvin along time.i have never heard anything like that before.
I hears something horrible to one of the kids when they were younger and back right before they split for good. I heard it was someone is his family but not Marvin. He has a bad enough rep he sure don't need that rumor stirring around. Not Marvin. Someone in his family maybe. Who the hell knows what kind of sick twisted shot goes on behind closed doors. I'd say many Rick or powerful influences if we admit the truth. Just like addiction, it isn't picky.
hello

Pikeville, KY

#10 Sep 27, 2012
hes on the kentucky sex offender list check it out
curious

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Sep 28, 2012
Wrong Marvin Miller this one lives at Fishponds....
HELLO

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 Oct 15, 2012
Heard he was seeing someone named Vicki who works construction in the breaks....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating married men 4 hr Lucky one 5
Matt Reynolds (Aug '13) 14 hr Heartbreaker 7
Little hackneys creek 14 hr Heartbreaker 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Mike Taylor as Mayor? (Dec '11) 14 hr just me 70
Looking For House cleaner's (Aug '09) Fri Mama 15
tessa jones (Mar '17) Wed Seth 23
Matt & Dentiny Sep 20 matt matt and des... 1

Elkhorn City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkhorn City Mortgages