Taylor Leah Hartung-Mann Death

Posted in the Elkhart Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Parent

Elkhart, IN

#1 Jan 2, 2013
People with something to hide had the other post about this baby's death removed. BUT WHY?
Parent

Elkhart, IN

#2 Jan 2, 2013
ELKHART Taylor Leah Hartung-Mann, 15 months, of Elkhart, daughter of Brandi L. Lord and Allen Hartung-Mann, both of Elkhart, passed away 7:47 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 31, 2011, at Elkhart General Hospital

RIP Taylor---we won't let people forget an each time they remove this blog another or 10 will be made.
Parent

Elkhart, IN

#3 Jan 2, 2013
WHY are people removing a blog about an innocent baby's death? Something to hide?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Parent wrote:
WHY are people removing a blog about an innocent baby's death? Something to hide?
----------
I don't know...! I didn't know it had been removed until this morning...! I could not access it...!
I pray that Taylor will not be forgot !
Thank you
butt hurt

Elkhart, IN

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Maybe they all got butt hurt because their stupid preposterous stories got called out. Like sids, or the fact they think their buddy is fit to babysit kids.
butt hurt

Elkhart, IN

#6 Jan 2, 2013
They must be talking amoungst themselves and the detectives are hopefully making their lives miserable. So they whined like little bytches and reported a blog. So many blogs can be made they could never find them all nor do anything about it.
aly

Elkhart, IN

#7 Jan 3, 2013
I.had just comented about it along with 2 other people and I noticed I had a reply, but the post was gone!:( may God bring justice to this beautiful baby girl.. RIP little angel.:'(
questionable parenting

Elkhart, IN

#8 Jan 3, 2013
I think it was the person who said he was friends with a suspect and would trust them with his 3 small kids. Which is very scary! I hope that person never leaves them with that person.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Thank you all...It's good to know people care ! I often felt like I was talking into the wall...!
So happy to hear folks give Taylor a voice !

Location hidden

#10 Jan 7, 2013
I pray every day...For justice and truth !
Thank you all that care !
aly

Portage, IN

#11 Jan 9, 2013
:( praying for justice!
baby angels

Elkhart, IN

#12 Jan 9, 2013
Maybe a grand jury investigation needs to happen in this case. Since the EPD cant seem to get anyone charged for Taylor's death. We need to start writing community leaders.
demanding justice

Elkhart, IN

#13 Jan 9, 2013
Has the coroner release the offical cause of death?

Location hidden

#14 Jan 10, 2013
demanding justice wrote:
Has the coroner release the offical cause of death?
++++++++++
Yes, they have released her death certificate...I can't talk about it...! Taylor's case is still open...!

I have wrote the Grand Jury, they say nothing they can do...everyone I wrote comes back nothing they can do...We need many voices...someone will respond...just need more voices !

It would be good if people could and would start sending letter to all the higher officials including the Grand Jury, maybe many letters more then just me, more then one letter, will get some attention from someone and things will start popping.

Taylor needs a voice and that voice comes from the people, it takes a group of voices and many people to speak up for a baby girl who can't speak for herself any longer...!

Please start writing, send letters to the higher officials...spread the word to friends and neighbors to stand up for a baby who can't, because someone took that right from her...

I have made a special email address for Taylor, if anyone would like to email me it is
taytay4hope@yahoo.com

I have begged for this to happen, to please write the higher officials, the Elkhart police...anybody and everybody that will listen..with many voices, someone, will hear us....!

PLEASE write, please hold a candle vi-dual for Taylor...Please !

Thank you all for caring...you have give me a new chance of believing people really care ! Thank you All

Location hidden

#15 Jan 13, 2013
aly wrote:
:( praying for justice!
++++++++++
Please keep praying...thank you !

Location hidden

#16 Jan 13, 2013
baby angels wrote:
Maybe a grand jury investigation needs to happen in this case. Since the EPD cant seem to get anyone charged for Taylor's death. We need to start writing community leaders.
++++++++++
Please write the higher up...please spread the word to write letters...

Let's please not let Taylor's short life been forgotten !

Thank you so much for caring !
something amiss

Elkhart, IN

#17 Jan 15, 2013
If they released the cause of death but wont give it to the public then I would think that means it wasnt from natural causes and the case is still open for a reason.

It was said that a suspect has been telling people that illegal drugs were used in the presence of the children and that might have been what caused her death. Either way you look at it the people responsible for Taylor at the time of her death are guilty of neglect causing death or murder. Which is it? Why hasnt someone been arrested?

Location hidden

#18 Jan 15, 2013
something amiss wrote:
If they released the cause of death but wont give it to the public then I would think that means it wasnt from natural causes and the case is still open for a reason.
It was said that a suspect has been telling people that illegal drugs were used in the presence of the children and that might have been what caused her death. Either way you look at it the people responsible for Taylor at the time of her death are guilty of neglect causing death or murder. Which is it? Why hasnt someone been arrested?
==========
I wish I had the answer's...All I know to do is to keep asking for the ones in that apt. to come forward with the truth !
This breaks our hearts beyond words !
I can't help feel that someone in that apt. knows what happen and if they were using drugs in that apt. the day of Taylor's death...I would think that the stuff would have been detected or found in that apt. I understand a lot of stuff was removed from that apt...!
I just don't understand any of this...A baby is gone forever and it seems no one cares...!
All I can do is pray...! And pray that others will remember Taylor and not let her memory be forgot...!
A baby, a child is gone...she will never play and grow up...!
Someone needs to come forward...speak up for a baby who can't...!

Thank you

Location hidden

#19 Jan 17, 2013
Please speak up for those that can't...speak up for Taylor...Please !

Location hidden

#20 Feb 24, 2013
We need Justice...!
We need People that can do the job they were given to do what is right by the citizens !
People of Elkhart need to feel safe and how can they when they see nothing is being done for Taylor and for many others !
Wake up !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is heroin a south bend problem? (May '11) Dec 21 Jns13 22
need friends 4 gf to play (Mar '14) Dec 19 jazzy 2
missing brother Dec 14 Driverrichard 3
Brian from florida Dec 9 Chick 1
Just need to get this out... Nov 26 Confused Person 1
Elkhart is a rotten place to live (Oct '11) Nov '14 Go Blue Forever 14
hanging/Marion ST. (May '14) Nov '14 Heartbroken 4
Elkhart Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web