Who do you support for State Senate in Minnesota (District 17) in 2010?

Posted in the Elk River Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Randy Westby

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Oct 16, 2010
Rick has not been effective
Michele Lentz

United States

#2 Oct 22, 2010
Sean understands common sense when it comes to governments living with in their means. He is a constitutional conservative and an honorable man.
B.Welsh

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2010
Green Acres,Green Acres,Green Acres
Jon Stignani

United States

#4 Oct 22, 2010
Rick didn't read the Green Acres Tax increase bill - - he didn't do his job. And he vote to double his per-diem on top of it. Sean will again push for a law that withholds legislators compensation if they don't get their work done on-time.
E Wiberg

Oakdale, IL

#5 Oct 22, 2010
Rick let us down. Who was he representing when he voted to allow a power plant in Chisago County and when the county board voted no in February he had the nerve to say Chisago County is closed for business. Sean has our vote all the way. Say no to Olseen! we need someone for the people not for their pockets.
Saundra

United States

#6 Oct 22, 2010
Because Sean blieves in Govts must live withing its means and is pro-life!
Steve

United States

#7 Oct 23, 2010
Rick Olseen is part of whats wrong with American politics. He is a slave to big labor and special interest groups like ACORN.
Sean has common sense solutions to get MN back on track and it's citizens more opertunities to pursue their happiness.
Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Oct 23, 2010
Rick has done a great job and really cares about the people of our district. The last thing we need is to send Mr. Nienow back to St Paul for us. Stick with Rick!
Dave T

Cambridge, MN

#9 Oct 23, 2010
Sean will return sanity to out of control state spending and be our voice of reason at the Capitol.
Ben

United States

#10 Oct 23, 2010
Sean is the candidate that will bring the voice of the people back to St. Paul.
watchdog

United States

#11 Oct 24, 2010
Former Senator Nienow helped clean up a massive deficit in St. Paul last time he was in office and helped leave a surplus when he lost the last election.

I trust him to do it again!
Jon Stignani

United States

#13 Oct 24, 2010
Elsa Mechon wrote:
Rick has done a great job and really cares about the people of our district. The last thing we need is to send Mr. Nienow back to St Paul for us. Stick with Rick!
This begs two questions:
1) Exactly what has Rick done that constitutes a "great job", and

2) Exactly _WHAT_ does a Minneapolis resident have to say about electing our State Senator (besides being an arrogant liberal who evidently thinks she should make our decisions for us). There's a word for people like you, Elsa. And I wasn't thinking of "carpetbagger", or "packsacker" or any of the usual terms.
BMarie

United States

#14 Oct 24, 2010
He is a wonderful family man and did well the last time he was in office.
Brian Johnson

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Oct 24, 2010
He represents the true values and common sense of this area
Ellie S

United States

#16 Oct 27, 2010
The mail that Mr. Olseene has been sending us has been so mean. I always thought that he was such a nice man.
Our grandchildren deserve better role models. So I have decided to vote for Mr. Nienow.
Sandy Nienow

United States

#17 Oct 27, 2010
Rick tells you one thing and does another. His voting record proves he is for constant spending, taxes and abortion. Sean has a PROVEN record of votig for controlled spending, no new taxes and no more abortion. He's a man of CHARACTER.
vicky

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Oct 28, 2010
Sean never failed to answer a phone call, an e mail, or a question in any form when he was in office, almost immediately. Mr. Olseen may have an aid call back, if you are lucky..who will look into whatever issue..
vicky

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Oct 28, 2010
no idea why this is saying Mpls as area...I live and vote in Sean Nienows district..and will be proud when he represents us again
Mr Thorton

United States

#20 Oct 28, 2010
E Wiberg wrote:
Rick let us down. Who was he representing when he voted to allow a power plant in Chisago County and when the county board voted no in February he had the nerve to say Chisago County is closed for business. Sean has our vote all the way. Say no to Olseen! we need someone for the people not for their pockets.
He had the nerve? Where the hell you been, he stood up against anyone that said stop the power plant. He did it because the county is well known for stopping big businesses from coming in. That may have something to do with the county being the 6th highest taxed county in the state.

Let Rick do his job, I've known the man for about five years and trust him to do what he can and when he can for us. You don't really think he's the only one that took part in the green acres mistake do you? If your really mad about the green acres thing, get your butt to the poles Tuesday and stop them left wingers from doing exactly the same thing but on a much bigger scale.

Rights right!
Barb

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Oct 30, 2010
Conservative, pro-life, fiscally responsible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherburne County Master Gardeners Plant Sale Apr 22 Kristin 1
8th Grade Send Off Party Apr 13 perplexedparent 1
News Big Lake officer embroiled in department contro... (Sep '08) Apr 5 tammy 31
News Mortgage fraud in Cities on FBI radar (Oct '07) Apr 3 victim 1,273
Election Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Mar '15 sumbich 850
News Elk River pastor charged (Jan '11) Feb '15 Carol 1,597
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... Feb '15 local in elk river 1
More from around the web

Elk River People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]