Investigation Into Alleged Hazing Amo...

Investigation Into Alleged Hazing Among Football Players Deepens

There are 9 comments on the KSTP-TV Minneapolis story from Aug 27, 2010, titled Investigation Into Alleged Hazing Among Football Players Deepens. In it, KSTP-TV Minneapolis reports that:

Administrators at Elk River High School say an investigation into alleged hazing among football players is getting more serious.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSTP-TV Minneapolis.

reed

Pekin, IL

#1 Aug 27, 2010
This is so incredibly sick, sounds like they are trying to sugar coat what really went on, the whole team needs to be suspended for the entire season, and some need to go to jail for sodomy rape, and the rest need to be punished for knowing what was going on and doing nothing to stop it.
If they knew this was happening and told no one, then they are accesories to the crime.
EJM

Duluth, MN

#2 Aug 27, 2010
reed wrote:
This is so incredibly sick, sounds like they are trying to sugar coat what really went on, the whole team needs to be suspended for the entire season, and some need to go to jail for sodomy rape, and the rest need to be punished for knowing what was going on and doing nothing to stop it.
If they knew this was happening and told no one, then they are accesories to the crime.
Initially, I thought the coaches might be out of the loop about this, but it happened last year! Wouldn't you think they would be checking to insure it didn't happen again?
incredible

Brookfield, MO

#3 Aug 27, 2010
Talked to a kid that goes to that school, he said its alot more worse than what they are reporting, it went on for at least 3 years and most all knew about it, and what went on wasn't just poking, it was much worse.
Actually the ones doing it now had it done to them 3 years ago, sick, sick, sick!!!
I don't understand either how the coaches couldn't know about it, I'm thinking if they didn't participate, they at the very least ignored it.
JoJo61

Duluth, MN

#4 Aug 30, 2010
Good for the school board! I'd like to see just what the parents of these kids look like.
Just to see what CREEPY looks like!

That side of town is so ghetto anyways, well really from Fridley right up to Elk River.
Ghetto people....
What

Mankato, MN

#5 Aug 30, 2010
What is wrong with people today? I mean really did they think this was ok to do? If that happened to my kids, trust me, they would have that coming back to them ( coaches ) 3 fold.
Diane S

United States

#6 Aug 30, 2010
JoJo61 wrote:
Good for the school board! I'd like to see just what the parents of these kids look like.
Just to see what CREEPY looks like!
That side of town is so ghetto anyways, well really from Fridley right up to Elk River.
Ghetto people....
Ok you are entitled to your opinion but get off your high horse. I lived there for 20 years & never saw a ghetto anywhere. Maybe you were dreaming or something. It's a sad piece a work that's for sure but most of those boys I'll bet come from good homes. You must not have children that go to school in ER. I did years ago & my son was in football & no one ever did stuff like that. However times & people change but it still makes it a sickening situation esp if those boys are actually allowed to suit up & play football. They'll just laugh & say "ha ha we got away with it" & go on like nothin ever happened. But to the ones hazed....this will be a memory for the rest of their lives. Neat story to tell their children!
JoJo61

Duluth, MN

#7 Sep 1, 2010
Diane S wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok you are entitled to your opinion but get off your high horse. I lived there for 20 years & never saw a ghetto anywhere. Maybe you were dreaming or something. It's a sad piece a work that's for sure but most of those boys I'll bet come from good homes. You must not have children that go to school in ER. I did years ago & my son was in football & no one ever did stuff like that. However times & people change but it still makes it a sickening situation esp if those boys are actually allowed to suit up & play football. They'll just laugh & say "ha ha we got away with it" & go on like nothin ever happened. But to the ones hazed....this will be a memory for the rest of their lives. Neat story to tell their children!
Ghetto is a state of mind Diane, it's just like Coon Rapids Barbies! lol You don't get it Diane S!!! Elk River is trash people. Low rent, bottom feeders. What do you expect from your coaches? You breed what you reep. Good luck with that.
And yes I have children, but keep yours away from mine.
wow

Big Lake, MN

#8 Sep 2, 2010
You Guy are way off and need help... Rape wtf it wasn't that everyone was fully dress and it was just 2-3 hits to the butt i think that u people need help nice to know everyone thinks that if it involves long objects it must of gone up an a** GET HELP U MESSED UP POSTERS
Sandy Beach

Elk Mound, WI

#9 Sep 3, 2010
wow wrote:
You Guy are way off and need help... Rape wtf it wasn't that everyone was fully dress and it was just 2-3 hits to the butt i think that u people need help nice to know everyone thinks that if it involves long objects it must of gone up an a** GET HELP U MESSED UP POSTERS
Are you one of the perps? talk about messed up posters. Looks like YOU are the poster boy here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oven/stove problems please help Dec 29 Mlhafermann 1
News Big Lake officer embroiled in department contro... (Sep '08) Oct '17 sheila christenson 33
News Anoka County / Baby sitter charged in child sex... (Apr '08) Sep '17 Patty 44
News Man broke into St. Paul police station, stole p... Aug '17 TheRealTruth 1
Slave sex ring (Jul '17) Jul '17 mary 1
News House passes bill toughening penalties for prot... (Apr '17) Jul '17 Defeat Maxine Waters 11
News Elk River pastor charged (Jan '11) Jun '17 Andrew 1,606

Elk River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk River Mortgages