VHS represented Oct. 26

VHS represented Oct. 26

There are 1 comment on the Plain Talk Online story from Dec 21, 2006, titled VHS represented Oct. 26. In it, Plain Talk Online reports that:

On Oct. 26, eight students headed out west to Rapid City for All State Chorus and Orchestra.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Plain Talk Online.

John Yellow Bird Steele

West Fargo, ND

#1 Dec 21, 2006
I will like to comment about this person who is chosen by the BIA to president of the Pine Ridge Reservation. John Yellow Bird Steele Really doesn't help anybody outside his own family. These Steele's live in and around Manderson,SD. That is where they live in substantial living conditions where as other real native peoples don't. I think he just really good at using real native's U numbers to get monies from the government to only help his Half breeded family i say Half breeded because most his family has white skin and their blood degrees are less than half he may be able to manipulate that through simply typing on a computer to blurry the facts that he only helps his own family or white people. I for one dont think this is fair at all for the real native's who have to live amongts these "Goons" who have oppressed the full blooded and muffled us out in order for them to reek the spoils of their crookedness. I for one am speaking out against half breeded people who only look out for their own kind i mean these people arent native nor are they native so, i think they have no business running for presidency on the reservation. The BIA backs them only because they have have their noses in the crack of the BIA's director who i believe is white also.end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Combining restaurants (Aug '14) Aug '14 LivinginHawarden 1
News Irrigation Systems Target of Copper Theft Spree... (Feb '14) Feb '14 celine 1
wow che ck this out! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Benito Petrulis 1
News Elk Point, SD teen faces counterfeiting charges (Apr '12) Apr '12 gene odea 1
News Lundberg Gets Maximum Prison Term In Baby Moses... (Feb '07) Jan '12 DOESNT MATTER 10
News Update on flood preparation efforts in Southeas... (Jun '11) Jun '11 June Madness 1
News Meatpacking venture eyes Union County (Apr '11) Apr '11 The Lord s Little... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk Point Mortgages