South Dakota woman admits putting bab...

South Dakota woman admits putting baby in landfill, pleads to manslaughter

There are 1 comment on the WIS-TV Columbia story from Jan 4, 2006, titled South Dakota woman admits putting baby in landfill, pleads to manslaughter. In it, WIS-TV Columbia reports that:

Jan. 4, 2006 - A South Dakota woman has pleaded guilty to second-degree manslaughter after admitting to throwing away her newborn in a garbage bag.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIS-TV Columbia.

chuckathi

Since: Jan 06

AOL

#1 Jan 5, 2006
I am ashamed for the female race due to this selfish selfish act done by Lori Schultz she said that she noticed it was a little boy it should have caused her heart to reach out to that poor little baby. She wrapped it in a towel and placed it in a garbage bag instead. Dear God what is this world coming to when a mothers love is superceed by the love of her BOYFRIEND If she was that worried about it she should have secretly made arrangement to have him adopted I mean she had 9 months to sit and think about it. This baby boy He will be remembered in my prayers a Brighton (One who is loved)Because given the chance many would have loved him through out his life time, Elkan (He belongs to God) Lori rob God of seeing that prececious child grow to be a man and experience all that life had had to offer to him. My prayer is the only way I know to honor his little Brighton Elka who had such a bad start in life to end so cruely at the hands of his own mommy.

I personally feel that she should get first degree murder because she had 9 months to figure out what she was going to do I am sure she thought about this many many times.

That poor poor baby.

Respectfully yours
Kathianne

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim pensis anyone know him (Jan '16) Jan '16 Beech bluff 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jan '16 gi joe 12
News Oops! University Of South Dakota Billboard Cont... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Don Myers 1
Call Center Telemarketing Service (Dec '15) Dec '15 Brill Caradine 1
News Irrigation Systems Target of Copper Theft Spree... (Feb '14) Feb '14 celine 1
wow che ck this out! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Benito Petrulis 1
News Elk Point, SD teen faces counterfeiting charges (Apr '12) Apr '12 gene odea 1

Elk Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk Point Mortgages