Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1497706 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#638125 May 10, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, he'd probably pull out a kitten and say it's a rabbit.
Most politicians stretch the truth, Rmoney treats it like silly putty.
Mitt will climb a flagpole to tell a lie when he could tell the truth standing on the ground.
Mitt has so much respect for the truth that he never uses it.
Lyin Mitt.
The final straw for me was when he took credit for the auto bailout. That was one big whopper.
still the same

New York, NY

#638127 May 10, 2012
Obama finally shows his Bloomers hopefully the beard will take off his clothes and let him wear his dresses again
still the same

New York, NY

#638128 May 10, 2012
New generation Racists=Topix
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#638129 May 10, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of hate, you still haven't explained why Obama needs enough bullets to kill the whole population of the entire country 3 times over.
How about an answer for that?
Why does Obama need 750 million rounds of ammunition for his domestic police force?
I understand that is the plan, to execute every man, woman, and child if he loses the election. "Say hello to my little friend!" followed by a hail of bullets.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#638130 May 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
the bottom feeder tea baggers are clinging to this thread in a last gasp attempt to sway other retards into believing Romney has a chance.
Even though not one right wing azzhole here was a Romney fan.
The DEMS are clinging to this thread thinking like kiddies it belongs to them only. Get a life.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#638131 May 10, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt whether any republican can beat Obama. It would be better for him to get a new running mate before it gets too close to November, but even with Biden I don't think he can be beaten. His record to date is just too good. The recovering economy and falling unemployment figures, oddly enough, are nightmares for the GOP.
Agreed.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#638132 May 10, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
I think pulling our troops out of Afghanistan is the right thing to do. The U.S. has proven that it has the capacity, means and resolve to punish those that attack her. Let the country devolve into a narcocracy. We don't need another state, and if we did, we have a couple of protectorates that would be better candidates.
Or back to the Taliban?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#638134 May 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
the bottom feeder tea baggers are clinging to this thread in a last gasp attempt to sway other retards into believing Romney has a chance.
Even though not one right wing azzhole here was a Romney fan.
Just about every single one of them was for gingrich or santorum, trump, palin, christie etc, anyone but Romney. So now they have settled on him, that doesn't bode well for November.
still the same

New York, NY

#638136 May 10, 2012
If you are a New Generation Racists you can hurl any insult at non Blacks use any kind dirty as long as you don't hurt the fellings of the NEW GENERATION RACISTS
Samantha_D

United States

#638137 May 10, 2012
I think Obama is such a joke,
He will never again get my vote,
Of Ron Paul I am a fan,
The politician with a plan.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#638138 May 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
typical tea bag mutt thinks alternative energy is a joke.
If you inbred fks were around during the industrial revolution we'd still be traveling by horse and buggy.
Nothing but road blocks to progress.
Should be killed off.
Luckily though you old racyst nitwit fks are dying off daily.
Go build your wind turbines which is polluting the air. You bunch of clueless, unevolved left-over 60 hippies fail to recognize what is working and what is not.
There is no PROGRESS with the Liberals who are lost forever in a time wrap. Time has passed you and yet you somehow think you are still "hip".

This reminds me of the recent OWS arrests. Balding, gray haired men -YEP the LEFT is reliving their childhood glory days.

You DEM are only a danger to yourself.
still the same

New York, NY

#638139 May 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
go fk yourself little jimmy you old bastard.
I'm personally gonna put you in the oven.
This is what topix defends THEY DEFEND THE NEW GENERATION RACISTS LOOK at this post how evil is this New Generation Racists
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#638142 May 10, 2012
Now back from chasing shiny objects. Social issues such as gay marriage ranks last in the polls.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/153029/Economy-Par ...

It is still the ECONOMY
Libs eat Feces

Los Angeles, CA

#638144 May 10, 2012
The inept Pres Onumbnuts now approves for Grey Ghost and dem to get married,ha ha
still the same

New York, NY

#638146 May 10, 2012
The New Generation Racists do not care that Obama does nothing for them you see it everyday, however like Vann Jones said it doesn't matter to the New Generation Racists, they sold out Garvey for this o well the New Generation Racists will suffer anyway who cares give him ten more years doesn't matter the New Generation Racists is a consumer and not a producer
Libs eat Feces

Los Angeles, CA

#638147 May 10, 2012
dem can now express his Love for Barney Frank.dem,you silly FuttBucker
Libs eat Feces

Los Angeles, CA

#638149 May 10, 2012
dems " parents" can now get married
still the same

New York, NY

#638150 May 10, 2012
The New Generation Racists Children Listen to JZ and diddy and listen to the amount of Racist, Bigoted, misogyn words that their children repeat and they come on topix and act clean go to Paris with that nonsense
Libs eat Feces

Los Angeles, CA

#638153 May 10, 2012
I knew that dem entered this world through an Anal Canal, Love It
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#638154 May 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
you should imagine my ten inch co ck in your mouth while you are it, you dumb bitch.
You don't know shit about my age.
You're just a dumb fk grasping at straws as the realization that Obama will be reelected sinks into your concrete skull.
Feel better, bitch?
You give it away by the way you post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk Grove Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min JRB 63,373
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 18 min Patriot AKA Bozo 8,006
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min WelbyMD 237,640
last post wins! (Apr '13) 31 min honeymylove 2,311
last post wins! (Dec '10) 34 min honeymylove 3,014
doG nmaDed lHoy iSritp 1 hr doG mnaDed lHoy r... 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,479

Elk Grove Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk Grove Village Mortgages