BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194647 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#96352 Aug 3, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Congressman: Official English would save millions
Plan to conduct government ops in 1 language gets House hearing
“In the past, it was always understood that if you wanted to thrive in the ‘land of opportunity’ that you had better learn English and learn it well. Unfortunately, times have changed,” the group says.“Today, many radical activist groups are actually referring to the English language as a ‘tool of oppression’ and are demanding that special accommodations be made for those that do not wish to learn the English language.
“So which of those languages should receive special treatment? How far are we really going to take all of this? Someday, instead of your telephone telling you to ‘press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish,’ it may tell you to ‘press 323 for Italian, 324 for Arabic or 325 for English,” the organization suggests.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/congressman-offici...
As "iT" should be NOW!!!!!!!
Learn English or stay AWAY!
QUOTE from above cut-and-paste : "In the past, it was always understood that if you wanted to thrive in the ‘land of opportunity’ that you had better learn English and learn it well" UNQOTE

So, what's your excuse, American er hmm English-deprived Lady?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#96353 Aug 3, 2012
Oh, Jacques, Poopo, Wojo, nebka, how many children do you have? And did you, yourself, raise them?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#96354 Aug 3, 2012
What a shame that a 6 year old child has more sense than the Obamabots do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The bigger shame is that you would actually be influenced by a six year old.
Well, not surprising Sioux would be influenced by a 6-yr-old child. She has the brain and common sense of a 4-yr-old. Any 6-yr-old would be her mentor.

Location hidden

#96355 Aug 3, 2012
Have you noticed that ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc. do not publish their email addresses but Fox News does.
I have emailed most of them and I have gotten a few relies from people like Tony Snowe, Gretchen Carlson and Steve Doocy. Neal Cavuto has post at least three of my letters on his program.
Now, Shemp Smith admits he NEVER reads any emails and he is Pro-gay marriage and Pro-ObamaCare, etc. In other words, he is a liberal liberal.
What I have noticed is that Liberals do not care how anyone feels about any subject. They only care when their jobs are on the line. Like politicians!!!
And that is why I will never vote for a Liberal regardless of what he promises because as soon sh he his elected/reelected, he will do what he wants to do!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#96356 Aug 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmm, nebka, Poopo, Wojo and Jacques are indicate they are none religious. Terri Tunna calims to notonly Catholic but a member of Opus Dei which I seriously double that she is either. According to Wiki, atheists, agnostics and humanists make up about 15% of our population.
Sooo, we Conservatives are dealing with a bunch of godless animals. Yes, animals, as they believe that whales are more important than humans.
It is estimated that half of all black babies are aborted. Just think, if Row v. Waid was the law of the land in 1961, we probably never herd of Barrack Obama!
One, I'll let others speak for themselves, but please show or indicate where in Topix, at any time, I am "none" (sic) religious. Indicate also where I wrote that whales were more important than human beings. As to abortiion, I am pro-choice, having decided earlier on, unlike you, that I am not necessarily a universal keeper of the truth. Please indicate where I said I was pro-abortion. Free choice is pro-neither , it's respect for both sides, which, according to the above post and others, is a quality you seriously lack.

Shall I hol my breath? I didn't every time I 've asked you to prove allegations and fabrications. As a matter of fact, I asked again yesterday.

Location hidden

#96357 Aug 3, 2012
Yep, Dr.Hathaway has updated his Solar Cycle chart again and again it proves he was right with his 2008 prediction that Solar Cycle will be SUB-normal. In fact this solar cycle is the COLDEST cycle in over 90 years.
http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/images/ssn_...

And guess what? Dr, Hathaway is also forecasting that Solar Cycle #25 will be even COLDER than the one we are in now. Can you say "Brrrrr Rabbittt'?
Yep, this solar cycle should end around 2023 followed by another even colder solar cycle which should end around 2035.
We will see if the Libtards will still claim we are in Global Warming then!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#96358 Aug 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, Jacques, Poopo, Wojo, nebka, how many children do you have? And did you, yourself, raise them?
This is Topix. I rarely, except for a glimpse here and there, offer personnel info on myself here. So, my answer would be : NOYB.

One of only times I offered to open up a bit was with vulgar LRS. He asked me where I had travelled and lived all my life and I replied I'd let him know if he told me about where he had been first. He did, and said I didn't have to tell him where I had lived and travelled. So I didn't. Apart from my formal education, I have not gone much further and probably won't.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#96359 Aug 3, 2012
corr : personal. Sorry

Location hidden

#96360 Aug 3, 2012
Yep, Libtards hate hate speech. Roseanne Barr said, "anyone who eats Shit Fil-A deserves to get the cancer that is sure to come from eating antibiotic filled tortured chickens 4Christ"!
But to Libtards saying, "I believe in a traditional marriage of one man and one woman", is HATE SPEECH!!!

Let's see, TEA Partiers arrested; near zero. Occutards arrested; 6,400+. I think Libtards have a reality problem.

Oh Roseanne and Rosie O'Donald are both members of B.A.S.H.!!!

Location hidden

#96361 Aug 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Topix. I rarely, except for a glimpse here and there, offer personnel info on myself here. So, my answer would be : NOYB.
One of only times I offered to open up a bit was with vulgar LRS. He asked me where I had travelled and lived all my life and I replied I'd let him know if he told me about where he had been first. He did, and said I didn't have to tell him where I had lived and travelled. So I didn't. Apart from my formal education, I have not gone much further and probably won't.
My point being is that Libtards are self-absorbed. They don't care about anyone except for themselves. They donate less than half the money and time to charities but demand that "everyone" pays higher taxes so government can take care of the needy.
Typically Liberals have less children, are more likely to get an abortion, have two or more times as many sexual partners, are more likely to cheat on a relationship, etc.
But Conservatives have more SEX. We may have fewer sexual partners but we get more action!

Location hidden

#96362 Aug 3, 2012
Hmmmmm, why do we need so many B-1's to support Afghanistan? Maybe they are not being moved to support Afghanistan but for action in .... Iran!!!
Oh, they will no be "stationed" in Afghanistan but will be at Diego Garcia!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Garcia

The Air Force’s record-breaking B-1 deployment

By Philip Ewing Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 10:47 am
Posted in Air

The next time somebody has an idea about cutting back on the Air Force’s fleet of B-1B Lancers, don’t be surprised if you hear about the 7th Bomb Wing’s recent deployment.

The airmen of the 7th kept a bomber in the air over Afghanistan every moment of their deployment, according to an Air Force announcement, in the largest B-1 overseas deployment in 10 years.

That translates to nine bombers, 400 airmen, and a whole litany of fun facts as broken out here by the Air Force:
http://www.dodbuzz.com/2012/08/02/the-air-for...
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

#96363 Aug 3, 2012
Since when is Rosanne a liberal, Rogue Moron.

She's a libertarian just like you, and she has a gutter mouth just like yours.

Why do you have to make stuff up?

Location hidden

#96364 Aug 3, 2012
Oh oh, unemployement number rises to .... 8.3%... for the month of July.
Yep, Obamanomics is wurkin' as planned!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#96365 Aug 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, Libtards hate hate speech. Roseanne Barr said, "anyone who eats Shit Fil-A deserves to get the cancer that is sure to come from eating antibiotic filled tortured chickens 4Christ"!
But to Libtards saying, "I believe in a traditional marriage of one man and one woman", is HATE SPEECH!!!
Let's see, TEA Partiers arrested; near zero. Occutards arrested; 6,400+. I think Libtards have a reality problem.
Oh Roseanne and Rosie O'Donald are both members of B.A.S.H.!!!
Tea partyers I've described before. Like serfs who toiled for straws for castle lords with nary a protest, as lords had been appointed by god, defended them to the death when attacked by enemy lords. Yes, brainwashed like you, Rogue, defending thieves and business crooks, defending those that would export thousands of jobs abroad, and, by god, defending Halliburton, BP and Standard and Poor, for heaven's sake! Tea partyers are today's serfs, you, and of course you, they don't demonstrate. They won't, as the 2%, as per the god-appointed lords, also have god-given rights. But the occupy movement does protest, and rightly so. There is so much unfairness. Granted, the movement has often gone too far, and it lasted too long. The damage is most regrettable but Rogue, tell us the cost of the occupy movement damage vs the cost of damage that your broker, real estate tycoon, banker and negligent regulating agencies did from 2006 to the disastrous meltdown that started late 2007.

Continue bowing to your masters, Rogue, but remember, there will never be any reward for you. No rewards left after the big boys have rewarded themselves.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#96366 Aug 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmmm, why do we need so many B-1's to support Afghanistan? Maybe they are not being moved to support Afghanistan but for action in .... Iran!!!
Oh, they will no be "stationed" in Afghanistan but will be at Diego Garcia!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Garcia
The Air Force’s record-breaking B-1 deployment
By Philip Ewing Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 10:47 am
Posted in Air
The next time somebody has an idea about cutting back on the Air Force’s fleet of B-1B Lancers, don’t be surprised if you hear about the 7th Bomb Wing’s recent deployment.
The airmen of the 7th kept a bomber in the air over Afghanistan every moment of their deployment, according to an Air Force announcement, in the largest B-1 overseas deployment in 10 years.
That translates to nine bombers, 400 airmen, and a whole litany of fun facts as broken out here by the Air Force:
http://www.dodbuzz.com/2012/08/02/the-air-for...
The sub-sonic non-stealth B1. Paper tiger.

Why would you need an outdated dud to bomb Iran? How about the $1.50 billion B2 (fleet of over 25, cost :$37.5 billion+, imagine if that has been sunk into health care). Why not those super accurate missiles? Why risk airmen?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#96367 Aug 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
My point being is that Libtards are self-absorbed. They don't care about anyone except for themselves. They donate less than half the money and time to charities but demand that "everyone" pays higher taxes so government can take care of the needy.
Typically Liberals have less children, are more likely to get an abortion, have two or more times as many sexual partners, are more likely to cheat on a relationship, etc.
But Conservatives have more SEX. We may have fewer sexual partners but we get more action!
Why do you open yourself to ridicule? Re-read your above post, specially beginning with "Typically, liberals...". In retrospect, do you realise how laughable your words are?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#96368 Aug 3, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That a six year old child could possibly have a political world view is totally ludicrous. That you were influenced enough to post his ramblings says it all.
I think it's cute.
You know, kinda like how the libs thought that their kids being taught by those ghetto teachers to sing "Mmmm mmm mmm Barack Hussein Obama" was cute.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#96369 Aug 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
What a shame that a 6 year old child has more sense than the Obamabots do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Well, not surprising Sioux would be influenced by a 6-yr-old child. She has the brain and common sense of a 4-yr-old. Any 6-yr-old would be her mentor.
And you love to suck Obama off, don't you?
You got some dribble on your chin there, punk.

“Wife and new born”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#96370 Aug 3, 2012
It has been more than 4 yrs since this story has been brought up. It's a stupid waste of time.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#96373 Aug 3, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
And you love to suck Obama off, don't you?
You got some dribble on your chin there, punk.
How does the above comment alter what I said? Try to be relevant. OH, sorry, hard to do that with 4-yr-old gray matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk Grove Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Death of Tenzing 1,264,035
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Norman Lear 54,335
Please SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel for awes... 26 min The Cloud 1
bond forfeiture Greg Salvi 51 min True facts 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 100,287
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 4 hr No8isClassic 8
Can't these people do better? 4 hr Magonigol 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk Grove Village Mortgages