Since: Sep 11

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

2 months ago, I found a new job in ELK GROVE. I finally decided to move into my current apartment since it is the closet to my office. But now, it seems the beginning of my headaches.

on the first month, one day when i woke up, i found my car tire was flat -obviously slashed; also a lot of dirty milk was poured on the trunk.

yesterday i went to the property company office to pay the rent and found nobody there(labor day), and there was nothing stating the existence of check dropbox, so i simply left and hope to pay the rent today. but today when i arrived in their office, they told me that i had to pay the late fee, since i did not drop my check before 6th.

i was very upset. there was nothing like "drop box" or "put you check in here" besides the almost invisible drop box.

very very sad.
not because of the late fee, but for not being treated fair by the bad property company.

i hate it so much, regretted so much to move in in this apt.

the price is a little cheap compared in this area, but the service is really too bad :--)

Any suggestions for me :--)
juicy

Rockwell City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

got over yourself
Deke

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

This is a joke, right?
Truth Seeker

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

IL Smart Guy wrote:
2 months ago, I found a new job in ELK GROVE. I finally decided to move into my current apartment since it is the closet to my office. But now, it seems the beginning of my headaches.

on the first month, one day when i woke up, i found my car tire was flat -obviously slashed; also a lot of dirty milk was poured on the trunk.

yesterday i went to the property company office to pay the rent and found nobody there(labor day), and there was nothing stating the existence of check dropbox, so i simply left and hope to pay the rent today. but today when i arrived in their office, they told me that i had to pay the late fee, since i did not drop my check before 6th.

i was very upset. there was nothing like "drop box" or "put you check in here" besides the almost invisible drop box.

very very sad.
not because of the late fee, but for not being treated fair by the bad property company.

i hate it so much, regretted so much to move in in this apt.

the price is a little cheap compared in this area, but the service is really too bad :--)

Any suggestions for me :--)
You could try Melrose Park. Everyone is very friendly. If someone spills milk on your car they will fine you if you don't clean it off your car. We have trailer parks if you want to own property. We have strip clubs s lot of them! You only have Heavenly Bodies :(. We also have swinger places too. Just don't catch HIV/AIDS or STDs or give them to anyone or you will die or go to jail! That is all.
Truth Seeker

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

A couple things to look out for: make sure apartment does not have bed bugs. Make sure it is not a garden apartment next to a river that floods a lot. Try to make sure you are near a strip bar so you dont have to drink and drive. If you can find adult entertainment with a grocery next to the apartment BINGO You win!

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

that is not brass polish on the door handle..it is herpes!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Elk Grove Village Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elk Grove Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••