Shutdown would hurt Sacramento's reco...

Shutdown would hurt Sacramento's recovery but not kill it

There are 586 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Sep 30, 2013, titled Shutdown would hurt Sacramento's recovery but not kill it. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

The looming federal government shutdown wouldn’t obliterate Sacramento’s economic recovery, but in a region with thousands of federal employees – and a business climate where consumer confidence is finally getting better – the shutdown surely wouldn’t help, business leaders in the region said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

B S Buster

Roseville, CA

#334 Oct 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Sebelius: "Ted Freaking Cruz that greasy looking Tea Bagger nut job from Texas...what a tool....too bad he's taking the whole Republican down the toilet with them...
For a guy who's supposed to know everything he sure doesn't know much.
You're as usual getting way off topic here! You're regurgitating the same old that stuff you've been ingesting from Rush's pooper since 2008 and are attempting to vomit it out here...AGAIN! In the court of public opinion the Republicans (the Tea Baggers in particular!) have lost big time in attempting to blackmail the country by shutting down the government. You've failed miserably attempting to defend them and your own mean spirited, bigoted Tea Bagger inspired philosophy! Obamacare is here to stay until if and when it get's legitimately repealed! Get over it and move on sucka'! It's probably not too early to start jacking off to your next wet dream fantasy of of a Cruz-Palin ticket in 2016! I've had enough horseshit for one thread and besides I have an urgent appointment...back on Planet Earth!

Folks just a friendly reminder that "RiccardoFool" (also known as "Dan" when he in drag and on the rag!) has made these insane statements right here in this thread:

"obama closed the MLK memorial in hopes that blacks across the nation would start a few race riots"
" Bama, the petulant child president, is at war with the American people."
"Obama is pure evil"
"In Obama's mind, WWII vets are the enemy, and illegal aliens are the chosen people."

I don't know how he missed "Obama is a born in Kenya Muslim"! Guess he's saving that for the next post LOL

Remember also that in another thread "RiccardoFool"/ "Dan" also stated that every man, woman and CHILD Muslim should be murdered by the USA because the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim!

If that insane and bigoted drivel doesn't show you that "Dan"'s/Ricky's freaking NUTS, well nothing will! Just be glad you don't have to be in the same room with him folks!

P.S. Does this crazy mother***er really believe somebody is reading his right wing drivel? LOL
B S Buster

Roseville, CA

#335 Oct 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Sign of losing an argument on Topix: Flooding the board with hundreds of off topic posts personally siphoned out of Rush Limbaugh's poop chute and continuing to be known as the #1 Topix Troll nut job called RiccardoFool! Thank you. LOL>
You're as usual getting way off topic here! You're regurgitating the same old that stuff you've been ingesting from Rush's pooper since 2008 and are attempting to vomit it out here...AGAIN! In the court of public opinion the Republicans (the Tea Baggers in particular!) have lost big time in attempting to blackmail the country by shutting down the government. You've failed miserably attempting to defend them and your own mean spirited, bigoted Tea Bagger inspired philosophy! Obamacare is here to stay until if and when it get's legitimately repealed! Get over it and move on sucka'! It's probably not too early to start jacking off to your next wet dream fantasy of of a Cruz-Palin ticket in 2016! I've had enough horseshit for one thread and besides I have an urgent appointment...back on Planet Earth!

Folks just a friendly reminder that "RiccardoFool" (also known as "Dan" when he in drag and on the rag!) has made these insane statements right here in this thread:

"obama closed the MLK memorial in hopes that blacks across the nation would start a few race riots"
"Obama is pure evil"
"In Obama's mind, WWII vets are the enemy, and illegal aliens are the chosen people."

I don't know how he missed "Obama is a born in Kenya Muslim"! Guess he's saving that for the next post LOL

Remember also that in another thread "RiccardoFool"/ "Dan" also stated that every man, woman and CHILD Muslim should be murdered by the USA because the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim!

If that insane and bigoted drivel doesn't show you that "Dan"'s/Ricky's freaking NUTS, well nothing will! Just be glad you don't have to be in the same room with him folks!

P.S. Does this crazy mother***er really believe somebody is reading his right wing drivel? LOL

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#337 Oct 23, 2013
Any thinking and reasonable American knew right from the start that Zerobama was unqualified for the job of president. He has spent 4+ years proving us right. The jerks who voted this phony into office have a lot of explaining to do, but don't expect to hear any mea culpas from them. Instead they will bash radio talk show hosts. LOL
BS Buster

Roseville, CA

#338 Oct 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Any thinking and reasonable American knew right from the start that Bush was unqualified for the job of president. He spent 8 years proving us right. The jerks like me who voted this phony into office have a lot of explaining to do, but don't expect to hear any mea culpas from me. Instead we will bash Obama and get our news out of the rectums of radio talk show hosts. LOL
UH HUH! NOW YOU ARE FINALLY STARTING TO MAKE SOME SENSE MR. FIRE! LOL

"Obama is pure evil"

Rev Simon

San Jose, CA

#340 Oct 23, 2013
Elk grove poster: why are you so afraid to dispute anything? Does Obama need your protection? You are a coward and a sissy,
Rev Ike

Gardnerville, NV

#341 Oct 23, 2013
Mr. Simon I has defrocked and excommunicated you, so take the Rev off your name. You is now a ex-reverend.

Sacramento, CA

#342 Oct 23, 2013
Rev Ike wrote:
Mr. Simon I has defrocked and excommunicated you, so take the Rev off your name. You is now a ex-reverend.
There you go Rev Simon, you heard from elk Grove BS's boyfriend.

Sacramento, CA

#343 Oct 23, 2013
Rev Simon wrote:
Elk grove poster: why are you so afraid to dispute anything? Does Obama need your protection? You are a coward and a sissy,
Great comment, it sure seems like he is out defending him at every post and is afraid to carry a debate. Really funny stuff. LOL
BS Buster

Roseville, CA

#344 Oct 23, 2013
Rev Simon wrote:
Yo Rev Simon! I waded through Dan/RiccardoFool's insane blather for several days and a couple hundred insane posts, shot him down on every Obama obsessed, hate filled, bigoted, mostly completely off topic cut and paste job he regurgitated! Just go back and take a look if you doubt me! You might as well be attempting to debate a wall...actually a wall would have more compassion and smarts! Some of us apparently don't suffer fools as gladly as you do!

Do YOU really want to defend a hate filled bigot who regularly posts things like this on Topix! Again just go back and start from the beginning of this thread and you'll see these exact quotes:

"Obama is pure evil"

If you can support such inflammatory, bigoted, hate filled rhetoric and are actually a "Rev" (which I doubt!) you are as much a disgrace to religion as RiccardoFool is a disgrace to humanity!
BS Buster

Roseville, CA

#345 Oct 23, 2013
Rev Ike wrote:
You da man Rev Ike, unlike RiccardoFool and that phony Rev Simple SImon a true Christian and a perceptive and smart gentleman! God bless you my friend!
BS Buster

Roseville, CA

#346 Oct 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>There you go Rev Simon, have you heard my boyfriend Rush? I bet you like him too don't you, you big hunk of man. Hugs, Ricky

"Obama is pure evil"

BS Buster

Roseville, CA

#347 Oct 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid comment Rev SImon, it sure seems like he defended himself at every post and slimed me ass every time I posted another "discharge" from Rush baby. I can see why he has better things to do than argue with a hate filled bigot like me. Really funny stuff he's posting now. LOL

"Obama is pure evil"

Rush

Roseville, CA

#348 Oct 23, 2013
Will you commies stop trying to trash Mr. Fire my #1 ditto head in the Sacramento valley where I started my illustrious career by the way? Just like me Mr. Fire hates commies, liberals, immigrants, poor people, homosexuals, transvestites, anybody who wants and abortion or birth control, vegetarians and people who don't believe that the earth is flat! That my friends is the mark of a good Christian patriot and all you need to know. Leave Mr. Fire alone you heathens!

Just remember that he who trashes RiccardoFire also trashes shit. I think the Bible will back me up on that.

Rush has spoken!
Cowboy Dan

Roseville, CA

#349 Oct 23, 2013
Rush wrote:
Will you commies stop trying to trash Mr. Fire my #1 ditto head in the Sacramento valley where I started my illustrious career by the way? Just like me Mr. Fire hates commies, liberals, immigrants, poor people, homosexuals, transvestites, anybody who wants and abortion or birth control, vegetarians and people who don't believe that the earth is flat! That my friends is the mark of a good Christian patriot and all you need to know. Leave Mr. Fire alone you heathens!
Just remember that he who trashes RiccardoFire also trashes shit. I think the Bible will back me up on that.
Rush has spoken!
LOL

Sacramento, CA

#350 Oct 23, 2013
Looks like Sybil lives in Elk Grove...LOL Hey Sybil, who's fault for the faulty obama website? Bush or Rush? LOL

Sacramento, CA

#351 Oct 23, 2013
The Obama administration will delay enforcement of the Affordable Care Act’s health insurance mandate, extending how long Americans may go uninsured before facing a penalty under the law, MarketWatch has learned.

LOL...LOL....Boycott OhBummerCare. Hope all the doctors and medical professionals do so, as well as patients, the insured, and the uninsured. OhBummer's foot on your neck? Chop it off at the ankle and work your way up from there. According to OhBummer, we were all going to save $2500 on our medical insurance, get to keep our medical insurance, and get to keep our doctor. Lies. Scrooooo Barak Hushpuppy OhBummer and the OhBummer Wrecking Crew --- who promised that they would "fundamentally transform America." They sure have --- it's getting to be a bloody toilet which only Democrats and other left-wing trash can love. America The Beautiful? America The Bloody Stupid.

Sacramento, CA

#352 Oct 23, 2013
(CBS News) CBS News has uncovered a serious pricing problem with HealthCare.gov . It stems from the Obama administration's efforts to improve its health care website. A new online feature can dramatically underestimate the cost of insurance.

The administration announced it would provide a new "shop and browse" feature Sunday, but it's not giving consumers the real picture. In some cases, people could end up paying double of what they see on the website, CBS News' Jan Crawford reported Wednesday on "CBS This Morning."

Not CBS too? That damn RUsh and Bush again! loL

Sacramento, CA

#353 Oct 23, 2013
Millions of Americans Are Losing Their Health Plans Because of Obamacare

“Let me be exactly clear about what health care reform means to you,” Obama said at one rally in July 2009.“First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.”

But the president's promise is turning out to be false for millions of Americans who have had their health insurance policies canceled because they don't meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.

According to health policy expert Bob Laszewski, roughly 16 million Americans will lose their current plans because of Obamacare:

Obama Lied! Again!
Josef

Gardnerville, NV

#354 Oct 23, 2013
Like Bush and Cheney, Lush was a draft dodger. The family doctor said Mr. Rimbaugh had a bad knee and couldn't serve in the United States Army. Neighbors noticed that every afternoon Lush was well enough to practice for two hours on the family tennis court in their back yard. This is someone whose rectum you'd stick your nose in? Hello, Mr. Fire.
Cowboy Dan

Roseville, CA

#355 Oct 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Looks like my mama lives in Elk Grove...LOL Hey Mama, who's fault for the me being such a moron? You or daddy or that other dude? LOL

"Obama is pure evil"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The staggering body count as California newspap... 2 hr Raydot 5
Stephon Clark 10 hr RiccardoFire 61
News Is Californiaa s a resistancea doomed? Secessio... 19 hr Quirky 21
White Guys: Would you date a black girl? Elaborate (Nov '07) Thu Gotti 5,475
What do you think of Solar Photovoltaic ? Thu liqngqing 1
Entrepreneur Jerry Toste sets high new sites! (Oct '17) Apr 18 Jerry Toste 9
Who's horny right now Apr 17 Ms Daisy 9

Elk Grove Jobs

Personal Finance

Elk Grove Mortgages