Why do some white guys like black girls?

Why do some white guys like black girls?

Posted in the Elk Grove Forum

First Prev
of 32
Next Last
Wow.

Winthrop, MA

#1 Aug 24, 2011
Does anyone else get it?
LOL

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 26, 2011
I'm happily married, and i have children with a black women. I'm white. I don't see color. Color don't exist. And she looks good from head to toe. We know each other from the inside and out. We were always there for one another. And she's one of the most attractive black woman you will ever see. We go 2gether it's our personalities. We know each other, and we go 2gether.

Everybody is different, no matter what color your skin is or whether you wanna believe it or not.

I've dated, and had sex with more black women then i have with white women. Race is not an issue with alot of ppl.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 26, 2011
Racism is more of a joke. Some ppl take it seriously but my wife n i dares "anybody" to try to step in and interfere with our relationship. We're not scared of a soul, and we don't take no shit. That's how it is.

Since: Aug 11

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 27, 2011
I think its the shape of most black women buht dnt get me wrong some white chicks have a shape buht if its not the shape it's the personality and everyone has tht ppl dnt like jus a certain race because they choose tht race is more fun to them and u cant judge or hate on them becuz love is love

“Doutwhistle on reverbnation!”

Since: Aug 11

STL, MO.

#5 Sep 1, 2011
Yes I get it. Black girls are hot.
Belovett

Europe

#6 Oct 16, 2011
Enough heard but sum white guys think they are horribly looking and stink lyk hell

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anonymous

Folsom, CA

#7 Nov 12, 2011
How many goddamn threads do I need to see that talk about race mixing?? Cut the shit already!
White Guy

Houston, TX

#8 Nov 13, 2011
May be for just the opposite reasons of why some white guys hate black girls.
Dr Robert Branson

Elk Grove, CA

#9 Nov 13, 2011
Probably the same reason some people like chocolate ice cream and some like vanilla. In truth though the majority of people prefer to enter into relationships, date and f*** members of their own race! You really don't see THAT many mixed race couples out there. It's no secret that some rich or famous black men (movie stars, sports figures, etc.) seek out a "trophy" white wife of course. However not too many rich or famous white men seek out a black wife, trophy or not trophy. What do you make of that???
Jackson

AOL

#10 Nov 13, 2011
I think Black girls are beautiful. But each person has their own thoughts on what they find attractive thats why "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I've been with gorgeous white women and gorgeous black women.. i don't think it's a matter of race. I think it's a matter of the heart. Love is color blind.
pecos bill

United States

#11 Nov 13, 2011
Who posts this racist shit? I thought Lester Maddox was dead. How can you see to type with a sheet over your head?
pecos bill

United States

#13 Nov 19, 2011
I guess you told me. I've heard Houston is like an open sewer where even rats won't live. It must suit you. How do you know you're white? Your momma had her head in a can of tuna when you were conceived. Your daddy might be Huey Newton or Al Roker.
White Guy

Houston, TX

#14 Nov 19, 2011
pecos bill wrote:
I guess you told me. I've heard Houston is like an open sewer where even rats won't live. It must suit you. How do you know you're white? Your momma had her head in a can of tuna when you were conceived. Your daddy might be Huey Newton or Al Roker.
Who's your daddy? Is it Al Roker? Whats your obsession with him.
pam

Pretoria, South Africa

#15 Nov 21, 2011
Belovett wrote:
Enough heard but sum white guys think they are horribly looking and stink lyk hell
so u knw how hell stinks like?have u been ther before?wow som ppl ar flabergustingly mean
Belovett

United States

#16 Nov 21, 2011
Pam dont,How can I be mean?I just wanted to see what other white guys thought of that.Nothing less,nothing more.
white guy

AOL

#17 Nov 21, 2011
the?was why do some white men like black women.well it's like this.black women give better bj.will take it up the a$$.but thats it.hook it and book.but not me.
a guy

AOL

#18 Nov 21, 2011
black women are just like white women.most are better in bed then white women.honestly.if you respect her as a women.love her & only her.she will give back the same love.we all want love.try it.eat it.its a women who wants to be loved.so stop looking at black or white.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#20 Nov 27, 2011
The Truth wrote:
Black chicks are nasty. And fat. And ugly. And stupid. Old, fat white boys are the saddest things alive. So fat. So dumb. So ugly. So sad and pathetic. Why r u old fat white boys so angry???! O.. It's cuz ur old. And fat. And ugly... And stupid... So pitiful.. Ur fat ugly old wives and degenerate offspring... I feel bad for you old, fat white angry old farts- go shoot yourselves.. All angry and alone... Pathetic-
How can you possibly even say that when there are probably twice as many fat and ugly white people as there are black because of all the fast food in America. And uneducated? President Obama's wife graduated from Harvard and has her own law firm. Oprah is a self-made billionaire, more and more women in general are getting educated more than men are and probably make more money than you ever will. Seeing bigoted people like you on this website has just proved how jealous and uneducated people like you truly are, and because you don't have the correct words to stimulate an active argument, you use fighting or attacking tactics to prove your "point" to be justifiable. Personally I know that I am not any of those things you described and although I acknowledge everyone is entitled to their opinion it would do you some good to research your topic before letting untruthful and deceitful words such as those be open for all to see. It is sad that I'm only 17 but even I already know this

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mercy82

Birmingham, UK

#21 Nov 27, 2011
i dont really get the question, but i think people date coz they have an attraction to eachother, i wouldnt put it down to race
answers

United States

#22 Nov 30, 2011
I know this may not make sense to you but for some strange reason some people fall in love with a persons heart. Do you know what a heart is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legalize COCKFIGHTING in AGRI ZONINGS to fund p... (Feb '13) 7 hr Un agenda 21 and ... 27
Any Hells Angels bikers in this forum ? 10 hr California Bound 9
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) 14 hr MT bald sheep humper 6,810
Benefits to Illegal's Robs Benefits to Legal's ... 14 hr bald eagle 2
News 9 Tips For the Best Road Trip Ever Thu Randy Bradford 1
News Vallejo City Leaders Defy Constituents on Medic... Thu your mind on dope 34
News At the mercy of the climate jihadists Thu IB DaMann 20
More from around the web

Elk Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]