Roudy

Yuba City, CA

#1021 Oct 13, 2012
The way the country is divided at the time I can see the possibility of some sort of civil conflict.Look at these scenarios.How it could tie and how Biden could end up as a Romney`s vice President.This is what happens when the country elects a president who is not a leader and uses class warfare and divisive tactics to remain in power.If the current president was a real leader we would not have all this conflict with neighbors hating each oter because one has a new car and the oter has a better roof on their home. This is what Obama has done to this country.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/how-biden-could...

http://washingtonexaminer.com/romney-has-soli...
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#1022 Oct 13, 2012
Roudy wrote:
<quoted text>Get bent.Yes I am a right wing conservative. What are you gointg to do about it?Not a thing. Nothing. Get bent.
Nothing you brain dead motherf***er! Unlike you I think other people have the right to opposing opinions! No law at all against being an idiot in America! Look no further than Mitt Romney, Rush Limbaugh, RiccardoWacko or yourself for proof of that! Get "bent" yourself! LOL
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#1023 Oct 13, 2012
RIccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think I'm going to go through THOUSANDS of your off topic, vitriolic and ignorant posts on HUNDREDS of threads
as much as you follow me, why don't you mark the posts that you think I say all those things? You don't win any debate points by making up stuff.
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#1024 Oct 13, 2012
Roudy wrote:
<quoted text>The titel of this thread is about a judge in Texas stating that if Obama is relected there will be civil war. It is from a valid news source. I posted a story from a valid news zsource, you don`t liek it . You try to bully people off the thread. It won`t work with me. I will post on here any time I feel like anything that ias a valid news source and post my opinon.I do not care if you lie it,agree with it or what. I will do whwnever I feel like it.I will tell yiu something else you are not going to liek. I do not like Obama.I do not like Smiling Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid.You got a problem with that it is your problem. I will post when I feel like it and express my opinon as I feel like it.It is not your business to tell me what to post or not to post.Your right to say what you want to about what I post ,I don`t care. I will keep posting.
I don`t care for rush he is too liberal for me.
Just because you posted a news thread from a "valid news source" doesn't mean people don't have the right to say that the subject of the thread, obviously another Tea Bagger screwball, is NUTS and his paranoiac wet dream fantasy about a possible civil war if a President is re-elected as a result of a vote of the majority in INSANITY! You obviously support his insane vision which makes you NUTS too!

I'm not going to "liek"??? Say what? I really don't care who you like or don't like! I couldn't care who many idiotic posts you make here either. RiccardoWacko has posted hundreds in this thread and he's still an idiot just like you obviously are. Keep on posting dude! I enjoy mental sparring with half wits. Saying Rush Limbaugh is too liberal for you says it all...you're f***ing NUTS...but I support your right to be NUTS though! Have a good weekend dude!
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#1025 Oct 13, 2012
Roudy wrote:
The Secret service continues to search for the gunman who fired at Democrat Hq in Denver.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22171...
Maybe it was that screwball judge in Texas trying to get the civil war started early! Or maybe it's rocker/NRA screwball Ted Nugent who says if Obama gets re-elected he'll either be dead or in jail a year from now! More likely one of "your people" though!
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#1026 Oct 13, 2012
Roudy wrote:
The way the country is divided at the time I can see the possibility of some sort of civil conflict.Look at these scenarios.How it could tie and how Biden could end up as a Romney`s vice President.This is what happens when the country elects a president who is not a leader and uses class warfare and divisive tactics to remain in power.If the current president was a real leader we would not have all this conflict with neighbors hating each oter because one has a new car and the oter has a better roof on their home. This is what Obama has done to this country.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/how-biden-could...
http://washingtonexaminer.com/romney-has-soli...
LOL F***ING HILARIOUS!!! Only the Rev. Moon's right wing rag The Washington Times come print such insane drivel and get idiots like you to lick it up without question! Look who's talking about "class warfare"! Romney has dismissed 47 per cent of the country as people he just doesn't care about! From Day #1 the right wing wackos have declared war on Obama! "We've got to run the bastards out of town!" said walking pile of shit and pus Rush Limbaugh! Queen of DIngbats Sarah Palin literally put all the "enemies" (those that didn't vote for Obama) in her gunsights on her website! Republicans in Congress refused to co-operate in any way to achieve their admitted goal of making Obama a "one term President"!

As far as the numbers go we are no more divided then we were 4 or 8 or 12 years ago when we experienced very close elections! Only the inflammatory, hate filled rhetoric by morons like Rush and Glenn Beck and Ted Nugent and this moronic Texas Judge have made it seem so! Those that are actually advocating a civil war, the right wing fringe of course, if things don't go the way they want them to are an insult and a disgrace to the principals that this country supposedly stands for!
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

#1027 Oct 13, 2012
RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you brain dead motherf***er! Unlike you I think other people have the right to opposing opinions! No law at all against being an idiot in America! Look no further than Mitt Romney, Rush Limbaugh, RiccardoWacko or yourself for proof of that! Get "bent" yourself! LOL
just letting you know I will post when I feel like in case some day I miss one and you think you drover me off the post. Most of your post are stupid just like you likely are but that is OK as long as you are intelligent enough to comprehend this" I will post anytime I feel like it and it".

You are upset because Obama made a fool out himself the other night in the debate and Biden has been called out on his lies.Later.
RoudySucks

Elk Grove, CA

#1028 Oct 13, 2012
Roudy wrote:
<quoted text>just letting you know I will post when I feel like in case some day I miss one and you think you drover me off the post. Most of your post are stupid just like you likely are but that is OK as long as you are intelligent enough to comprehend this" I will post anytime I feel like it and it".
You are upset because Obama made a fool out himself the other night in the debate and Biden has been called out on his lies.Later.
You said "You think you DROVER me off the post"? Where the f*** are you? Australia? How many times do I have to tell you that I don't give a f*** how many ignorant, bigoted Tea Bagger inspired pieces of shit you post here? As far as Obama and Biden go, the fact checkers have made it clear both had more accurate facts in their arguments than the empty suited, empty headed Romney and his little dummy companion Mortimer Ryan! Biden of course wiped the floor with that slimy little c***sucker! LOL Keep on coming back though! I don't give a f***! I truly enjoy debating with the totally ignorant and witless! Why do you think I keep putting the needle in your cornhole buddy and fellow nut case RiccardoWacko?
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

#1029 Oct 13, 2012
RoudySucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You said "You think you DROVER me off the post"? Where the f*** are you? Australia? How many times do I have to tell you that I don't give a f*** how many ignorant, bigoted Tea Bagger inspired pieces of shit you post here? As far as Obama and Biden go, the fact checkers have made it clear both had more accurate facts in their arguments than the empty suited, empty headed Romney and his little dummy companion Mortimer Ryan! Biden of course wiped the floor with that slimy little c***sucker! LOL Keep on coming back though! I don't give a f***! I truly enjoy debating with the totally ignorant and witless! Why do you think I keep putting the needle in your cornhole buddy and fellow nut case RiccardoWacko?
Here is a link you can listen too. It has rush on it, you can get your head straight and then make an intelligent post. Glad you are attacking me it will give Riccardo a rest, boost my standing among my friends. They have been implying that I might be becoming a liberal. They can see now that I am a conservative in good standing. Listen to Rush, he will calm your nerves.Bi-polars like you need Rush therapy.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/12/the-clinton...

I will add the link, because you might become confused at the high tech detail this exposes you too.
www.conservativetalknow.com
Ralph Limbaugh

Los Angeles, CA

#1030 Oct 13, 2012
Roudy wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a link you can listen too. It has rush on it, you can get your head straight and then make an intelligent post. Glad you are attacking me it will give Riccardo a rest, boost my standing among my friends. They have been implying that I might be becoming a liberal. They can see now that I am a conservative in good standing. Listen to Rush, he will calm your nerves.Bi-polars like you need Rush therapy.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/12/the-clinton...
I will add the link, because you might become confused at the high tech detail this exposes you too.
www.conservativetalknow.com
I listen to Rush a lot , he sure has helped me. I just turn him on during the heavy traffic and it calms me right down.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1031 Oct 13, 2012
Roudy wrote:
<quoted text>just letting you know I will post when I feel like in case some day I miss one and you think you drover me off the post. Most of your post are stupid just like you likely are but that is OK as long as you are intelligent enough to comprehend this" I will post anytime I feel like it and it".
You are upset because Obama made a fool out himself the other night in the debate and Biden has been called out on his lies.Later.
Wow Roudy..I knew from many newscasts in the past that there were some very radical left wing occupy people,but this is the first one I have met..That guy from Roseville is sure one of them..It is scarey that they actually exist.And he posts under more than one name.A bit confused I guess..
Francisco Rullan

Irving, TX

#1032 Oct 13, 2012
Roudy wrote:
A Texas Judge says there could be civil war if Obama reelected.
This Judge is a few hundred years behind the times. The Civil War is over and slaves are free. Sorry your honor.
Francisco Rullan

Irving, TX

#1033 Oct 13, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
HopeBamma learned everything he needed to know about the military by listening to his pastor, the Rev. Wright in those 20 years he spent sitting in the pews of Wright's church.
Hold on! I thought Obama was a Muslim. Now you're saying he attended a Christian Church for over 20 years? Which is it?

“My pages don't stick”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1034 Oct 13, 2012
RoudySucks wrote:
<quoted text>

I truly enjoy debating with the totally ignorant and witless! Why do you think I keep putting the needle in your cornhole buddy and fellow nut case RiccardoWacko?
Bet that comes across like shadow boxing with you, huh...

“My pages don't stick”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1035 Oct 13, 2012
Francisco Rullan wrote:
<quoted text>This Judge is a few hundred years behind the times. The Civil War is over and slaves are free. Sorry your honor.
And you think it can't happen again?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1036 Oct 13, 2012
Mechanic_45 wrote:
<quoted text>And you think it can't happen again?
You are correct..Some states have been slowly moving in that direction..Some states are tired of radical left people trying to bring this country down and bankrupt.
Ralph Limbaugh

Yuba City, CA

#1038 Oct 13, 2012
Francisco Rullan wrote:
<quoted text>This Judge is a few hundred years behind the times. The Civil War is over and slaves are free. Sorry your honor.
I am not saying the judge is right or wrong, just saying what he said. People are upset . I am not so sure all the slaves are free and I for one do not want to be a slave to Big Brother in Washington DC. I think if we continue on the track we are on that is where we are going to be in a few more years.
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

#1039 Oct 13, 2012
Oh.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1040 Oct 13, 2012
Ralph Limbaugh wrote:
<quoted text>I am not saying the judge is right or wrong, just saying what he said. People are upset . I am not so sure all the slaves are free and I for one do not want to be a slave to Big Brother in Washington DC. I think if we continue on the track we are on that is where we are going to be in a few more years.
Excellent post!!
Snarkeee

Sacramento, CA

#1041 Oct 13, 2012
joe sixpak wrote:
Mr. Hunsucker must have fought on the side of the Viet Congs. I seem to recall that in order to get out of basic you had to be able to spell the days of the week, and the months.
Now that's funny...
After reading most of these comments I can only wonder if this is the base that republicans count on then surely we are headed for extinction much sooner then anyone has anticipated. Holy Cow!
Woodland is scarier then I realized! Duhheeee!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 15 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 20 hr El SupremoS 201,038
Elk Grove school district names Hoffman as new ... Mon RiccardoFire 3
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
Daily water allocation could be the next Califo... Sun PATTON lives 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Artist Wes Mode turns a journey on a shantyboat... Sep 25 anon 1
Elk Grove Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Elk Grove Jobs

Elk Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elk Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elk Grove

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]