Jim Cooper Embezzler
Robert Mendoza

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2009
I know for a fact that Jim Cooper stole over 500k from the city fund between 2001-2002. He is also a heavy cocaine user and he beats his wife. When he was a cop he used to shake down and murder drug dealers. This guy has got to be stopped.
Rick

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2009
Good luck stopping him, look how long he has been getting away with it. If you know for a fact, go to the press.
SteveMusco

United States

#3 Apr 2, 2009
Who do you think trained the elk grove pd steroid rage freak, J kearsing????
One of Coopers GFs

Seattle, WA

#4 Apr 29, 2009
Robert Mendoza wrote:
I know for a fact that Jim Cooper stole over 500k from the city fund between 2001-2002. He is also a heavy cocaine user and he beats his wife. When he was a cop he used to shake down and murder drug dealers. This guy has got to be stopped.
<br>
I am one of the women that Jim has been involved with. And I can say with absolute confidence that he has never ever used drugs, and he doesn't hit his wife...cheat on her relentlessly and hate her fat self yes, but he is no drug user or women beater. Nor would he steal any money.. people love to create wild lies.
RMendoza

United States

#5 May 1, 2009
so is cooper a stud, why do u even hang out with a man that plays around, even u said your one of his girlfriends. So he does cheat on women like most cops.
PAST not current Coop GF

United States

#6 May 1, 2009
RM,
I said I was one he has been involved with, not currently is involved with. My eyes were opened. He is not a bad man, just loves the women. It's his wife that should open her eyes as well.

I don't know about ALL cops. I try not to generalize in life.
shane

Sacramento, CA

#7 Aug 6, 2009
Is this true? Does anyone else know about this?
Ryan

Sacramento, CA

#8 Sep 8, 2010
Mr "C" is what we used to call him when he worked in juvanial hall, i witnessed him beating inmates (little kids)all the time he would tell us he was having problems with his wife and he was going to take them out on us. As far as his adultury he used to have sex with the girls in I unit all the itme. He is a piece of crap.
Cant Say

Antelope, CA

#9 Oct 10, 2010
I went to John Ehrhardt Elemetary and he coached our basketball team with his daughter Alexis in it (thats a biiiiig girl) anywho, he was sooooo mean !
I BROKE YES BROKE my knee trying to keep up with his demands, my knee will never be the same now but that pos bald head didn't care HE KICKED ME OFF THE TEAM! anywho GO CARDINALS
jason

United States

#10 Oct 19, 2010
Scum
Cant Say wrote:
I went to John Ehrhardt Elemetary and he coached our basketball team with his daughter Alexis in it (thats a biiiiig girl) anywho, he was sooooo mean !
I BROKE YES BROKE my knee trying to keep up with his demands, my knee will never be the same now but that pos bald head didn't care HE KICKED ME OFF THE TEAM! anywho GO CARDINALS
stalked by Coop

Sacramento, CA

#11 Feb 4, 2013
He spotted me on a dance floor once and decided he wanted me. He is a creep. He followed me and had his lackeys follow me. He pulled his penis out in broad daylight in a parking lot while talking to me. He said he loved white women, so does his brother, but he had to marry a black woman for appearances sake. He has no morals and will do anything to get what he wants. He is a narcissist and he wants power. I can't believe he hasn't been exposed for all the law-breaking and evil he does. I pity his wife. She has to know because he is out ALL the time - throughout the night even - trying to possess different women by any means possible. He uses his position to get what he wants, and he will steal, lie, and commit crimes to achieve whatever he's after.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#12 Mar 4, 2013
Don't know the guy, but if any of this is true stop hiding on topix and come public wirh proof....
White caulk

Sacramento, CA

#13 Mar 14, 2013
Coop is talking about running for state assembly...the white women luv him...he will probably get their vote and win...so arrogant, but aren't they all.
Rumor Control

Rancho Cordova, CA

#14 May 28, 2014
Cooper is married to a fat ugly white woman named Kristen.

She is a state worker and had a real estate license for a while. She did nothing as her job. Nothing. But she was in a unit that nobody understood the application supported, so she hid out. They just replaced that application with a vended solution and she left EDD. When I worked with her, she would often take real estate calls on state time. I held a meeting where she got a call, got up and walked out onto the breezeway to take it, and when I walked out to find her, it was a real estate deal. Otherwise? She was also a bitch.

She had a little mini-shrine to Cooper in her cubicle because it made her seem important to other low-life state workers who sucked up to her because Cooper was on TV. Spent most of her day at Macy's or leaving because her daughter had a softball game.

Cooper publicly embarrassed Kristen at work by impregnating then-EDD Chief Deputy Director, Sam Rodriguez's, assistant -- and super fat and super ugly white woman named Elizabeth Huber. She had twins and sued Cooper for palimony and won. While he was fighting her, Huber approached Kristen and threatened her job if she didn't make Cooper pay up. I heard this from Kristen's manager when she used it as her excuse for missing work. Kristen later confirmed it with me, personally.

I don't know anything else about any women Cooper has cheated on Kristen with, but I know she's white and the chick he got pregnant is white -- and he's black -- and so what?

Race has nothing to do with Cooper's lack of character, which is demonstrated by his behavior.

Voting him into the Assembly, or to any other public positions, would be an unfortunate demonstration of how shallow and stupid the average voter has become.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 9 Tips For the Best Road Trip Ever 1 hr Randy Bradford 1
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) 2 hr bald pencil neck ... 6,806
Benefits to Illegal's Robs Benefits to Legal's ... 3 hr Culture Auditor 1
Any Hells Angels bikers in this forum ? 6 hr Professor Fire 3
News Vallejo City Leaders Defy Constituents on Medic... 7 hr your mind on dope 34
News At the mercy of the climate jihadists 9 hr IB DaMann 20
Capitol to Move to Modoc County : AUSTERITY 12 hr Queeg Kweeg 10
More from around the web

Elk Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]