White Guys: Would you date a black gi...

Since: Oct 11

Czech Republic

#4216 Nov 21, 2012
Annie1812 wrote:
Everybody has there own opinion when it comes to relationships, culture plays a big role in the matter of conversations. Some people look for love in a relationship and some look for sex or money in a relationship, but the fact is when your with someone you have to let that person know: listen this is why I'm in this relationship or this is what I want in a relationship. Some people base there relationship on how there culture says it should be, but its not always correct.
well yeah.. it should be honest.. people should tell each other what they expect... That would be the best.. so those who want relationship would not loose time with someone who wants only sex or money...
But yeah that is the trick of some men.. they trick women to think they want relationship even though they want only sex.. well it is case even of some women.. and some women want trick you to love them and than they take your money... There is no honesty in this world... But even though those guys who trick girl for sex could just make it up with those girls who trick guys for sex... and old men could make up (as they sometimes do) with young girl who wants to suck their money.. but they would know it.. I am sure many old guys would accept the fact that they are with gold digger because they only want young nice women... But it should be stated... I that is also why I have not been in relationship for so long.. it is not just hard to find right person but also to be sure she does not want to trick me... and when I had something with some girl I always told her that I dont want to get in to relationship... Because I knew she is not for me in the base of relationship... There is no need to trick anyone.. there is enough btches for fly guys.. there is enough old men for gold diggers and enough good women for good men.. so they each should stick with their kind.. I am always happy when I found out that my friends are cheating and lying to each other in relationship.. because they are both of the same kind.. If they would not be together they would cheat on some poor person who wants true love...

Since: Oct 11

Czech Republic

#4217 Nov 21, 2012
and also about running around women like dog.. I would feel like I am some btch.. Like I have no value and I am so desperate... I would feel like I would have written on my forehead: "need to feed my dck"...
That is also why many whites do not do it... because it just looks ridiculous when you run around women.. you look like some cheap dog... But men who is choosing wisely and than approach one specific women he choose he has value... Not screaming and whistling on every women passing by...

Since: Nov 12

South Africa

#4218 Nov 21, 2012
Some men like running around a woman or whistling at her or saying rude and sexual comments but once again that's where your choice comes in and what you say or do in a relationship bystanders my like what you do or they will hate what you do.

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

#4219 Nov 21, 2012
Annie1812 wrote:
Some men like running around a woman or whistling at her or saying rude and sexual comments but once again that's where your choice comes in and what you say or do in a relationship bystanders my like what you do or they will hate what you do.
yeah well that is why we all are different and not the same men... some of us wistle and some of us have respect and that is why those girl should not forget about men only vecause they met whisteling guy and he was playing wirh her... there are also guys who domt run around houses... but some girls in here seems to think that we are sll whistling...

Since: Nov 12

South Africa

#4220 Nov 21, 2012
Also true
Water Boy

Sacramento, CA

#4221 Nov 21, 2012
Hell no I wouldn't date a black chick. Don't get me wrong. I'm not racist. I think there are some gorgeous black chicks out there that I wouldn't mind getting a piece of. The reason I won't date a black woman is because of what she'll bring to the table. Her family to be more specific. I don't need any thugs hanging around me, my family or scoping my place out for shit to steal.

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

#4222 Nov 21, 2012
Water Boy wrote:
Hell no I wouldn't date a black chick. Don't get me wrong. I'm not racist. I think there are some gorgeous black chicks out there that I wouldn't mind getting a piece of. The reason I won't date a black woman is because of what she'll bring to the table. Her family to be more specific. I don't need any thugs hanging around me, my family or scoping my place out for shit to steal.
lol.. no thugs in family of my black girl.. You got it wrong men.. stereotyping...
Charlie

United States

#4223 Nov 21, 2012
Rob wrote:
I am more attracted to black girls than white girls but I'm reluctant to hit on them because I just assume that black girls aren't interested in white guys.
Are you kidding? I'm a black girl and I love white boys!!!! I've always been attracted you guys, I always wanted to be in an interracial relationship. My friends and I don't really think you guys like us. But I wish if you like us, you would come and talk to us. But we actually want you guys, we just don't think you're interested in us.

Since: Jan 12

Birmingham

#4224 Nov 21, 2012
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? I'm a black girl and I love white boys!!!! I've always been attracted you guys, I always wanted to be in an interracial relationship. My friends and I don't really think you guys like us. But I wish if you like us, you would come and talk to us. But we actually want you guys, we just don't think you're interested in us.
some guys just have problems approaching girls - i think the issue is both sides dont want to make the first move :P
Chrissy

UK

#4225 Nov 22, 2012
Hey I'm a black girl, I'm upper class and I am attracted to all sorts of people white,asian,black but black people only seem to approach me. I have been told that I am attractive by white guys but have never been asked out! And I'm funnY 2 what guy doesn't love 2 laugh and have fuN and my parents are very open minded people so I think the factors that are stopping me are the other person's point of view.
Rob M

Sacramento, CA

#4226 Nov 22, 2012
Chrissy wrote:
Hey I'm a black girl, I'm upper class and I am attracted to all sorts of people white,asian,black but black people only seem to approach me. I have been told that I am attractive by white guys but have never been asked out! And I'm funnY 2 what guy doesn't love 2 laugh and have fuN and my parents are very open minded people so I think the factors that are stopping me are the other person's point of view.
Do you have a Facebook? I'd love to check ya out. I'm a white guy.

Since: Jan 12

Birmingham

#4227 Nov 22, 2012
Chrissy wrote:
Hey I'm a black girl, I'm upper class and I am attracted to all sorts of people white,asian,black but black people only seem to approach me. I have been told that I am attractive by white guys but have never been asked out! And I'm funnY 2 what guy doesn't love 2 laugh and have fuN and my parents are very open minded people so I think the factors that are stopping me are the other person's point of view.
Where are you from then?
Anonymous

United States

#4228 Nov 22, 2012
Water Boy wrote:
Hell no I wouldn't date a black chick. Don't get me wrong. I'm not racist. I think there are some gorgeous black chicks out there that I wouldn't mind getting a piece of. The reason I won't date a black woman is because of what she'll bring to the table. Her family to be more specific. I don't need any thugs hanging around me, my family or scoping my place out for shit to steal.
please! I know a black chick who is more accomplished than her white hubby.

Please keep the stereotypes to yuaself.
Anonymous

United States

#4229 Nov 22, 2012
I see the world how it is,and people for who they are.
good luck finding white men,that care about bw.
Charlie

United States

#4230 Nov 22, 2012
lambey wrote:
<quoted text>
some guys just have problems approaching girls - i think the issue is both sides dont want to make the first move :P
True, I wouldn't mind walking up to a hot guy, but I'd be intimidated. Not to mention, I wouldn't want to get hurt. I think I'm just in the wrong area for my kind of white boy.:)
Anonymous

United States

#4231 Nov 22, 2012
The worst excuse here white men have been giving is fear,well they have been going to iraq and the moom-worst case scenario is =death.
Anonymous

United States

#4232 Nov 22, 2012
I cant believe men are afraid of asking bw out but are very willing to go to war,this i find interesting.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#4233 Nov 22, 2012
Agassi baby wrote:
I cant believe men are afraid of asking bw out but are very willing to go to war,this i find interesting.
some of its not fear but just a black woman wouldn't be interested in a white guy so they don't even try and the ones who are afraid are sometimes rightfully so considering the incidents when when white men have been jumped and hospitalized by black men for dating black women

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

#4234 Nov 22, 2012
Agassi baby wrote:
The worst excuse here white men have been giving is fear,well they have been going to iraq and the moom-worst case scenario is =death.
well that is funny.. sounds like men is running to iraq to not get in to confrontation with women... well yeah women can be worst than war... but i think we are more likely talking about two kinds of fear.. and war is mostly about duty..
well i guess its the same with women and men... they both are cared to approach that is why its important to keep kontact with the person you like.. if that person likes you too than he/she will try to be in contact with you... than you have to throw signals on one another until one of you will finally get it and make ask the second person out...
Anonymous

United States

#4235 Nov 23, 2012
War is duty,yes,but the stakes are higher like worst case scenario is death

dating a bw is more like choice and the stakes are not high,like worst case scenario is rejection or break up.

But apparently war is the better pick for white men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Can't Win General Election 3 hr RiccardoFire 9
Convicted Felons and Six Figure Jobs (Mar '11) 14 hr Please 6
Bet U never heard of Clintons' "Chinagate"? THe... Fri Roudy 16
Bernie Should Debate Clinton not Trump Fri Roger 2
News Antioch woman seeks help in search for missing ... Fri Delta 1
News Former President Bill Clinton Campaigns for Hil... Thu Roger Chesney 6
News Sacramento College Students Turning To Sugar Da... Thu Roger Chesney 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk Grove Mortgages