A Cab Taxi youtube videos

Posted in the Elk City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
580821ACAB 580225TAXI

Elk City, OK

#5 Dec 28, 2009
Video three continued: We were suppose to receive the Credo phones in three to five business days according to the lady that processed the order on March 17th but it took 17 days to get them Fed Ex from a company by the name of Bright Star U.S. in Libertyville, Illinois. I believe the reason it took so long to receive the phones was because the phones were secretly shipped to Farmers Branch, Texas to a place called Intec Billing Solutions where they were tampered with and then shipped to Oklahoma City where they were put on a truck and shipped Fed Ex ground to me. I have quite a few reasons for suspecting this and the first two reasons are because of the amount of time it took to receive the phones and because the bill for the Credo mobile phone service came from Farmers Branch, Texas instead of Atlanta, Georgia like all the other Credo Bills were coming from [I still have the envelope that the bill came in and it has a Farmers Branch, Texas zip code]. Several things point toward a place called Intec Billing Solutions in Farmers Branch, Texas and they also have an office in Atlanta, Georgia that is their main headquarters. No one from Credo could provide any reason why my Credo bill was being mailed out of Texas and several representatives seemed to be stumped by some of this because Credo doesn't have any place in Texas whats so ever. No customer service center, billing center, technical center, or even a retail store that sells any their products. I went to great links to look into this and I even contacted other Credo customers off of a blog site and there is no doubt that the bill should have came from Credo's billing center in Atlanta, Georgia and no where else. The only way I finally found out about this Intec Billing Solutions was because my wife and I were trying to look at our Credo Web Bill on their website one day. After we signed up with the Credo Member number on the web site we tried to access the web bill but it kept saying that we were entering the wrong pass word. I new I had the pass word right but time after time it kept saying it was incorrect so I requested a new pass word. A new pass word came in my wife's email that was from the email address [email protected] or very close to that and conveniently that email disappeared out of my wife's email a few days later like so many emails such as ones from the F.C.C. etc.
580821ACAB 580225TAXI

Elk City, OK

#6 Dec 28, 2009
Video 3 continued: I entered the pass word that had came from the Intec Billing email and then it all of a sudden said that a checking account number and routing number had to be entered before it would let the web bill open. At this time a strange object appeared on the computer screen and followed the mouse cursor around. I asked my wife if she had ever saw anything like it because I was almost computer illiterate at that time and she had quite a bit of experience with computers. She said she didn't know what it was so I told my fifteen year old son Dylan to come look at it because he has been a computer whiz since early in his childhood. He actually won the key boarding and computer literacy award out of all of the 6th grade classes here in the Elk City School and his fingers have always been like magic. I think its because of playing some many video games while he was growing up and when he was in the third grade I bought him a state of the art Dell laptop computer that was almost fifteen hundred dollars. I was always gone hauling people around with the cab and I had so little time to spend with him. I wanted him to have something that he could entertain himself with besides the Sony PlayStation or X Box Live and it was the greatest thing to see how fast he began to type in such a short amount of time. My son said that he had never saw anything like this object that was on the computer screen and my computer was a pretty good HP desk top. We all agreed that it looked like the cross hairs of a rifle scope if you were looking into the scope while aiming a gun at something.
580821ACAB 580225TAXI

Elk City, OK

#7 Dec 28, 2009
Video three continued: I got a check and started entering the checking account number while this object continued to follow the mouse cursor. My son and wife continued to watch and we were all three fascinated by something so unique. After I saw how surprised they were about it I realized that it must be something being done by some people connected to the boys and I knew almost nothing about computers at this time. After all that had went on during the year before this it really wasn't that shocking to have something that weird happening at this point. I wish I would have video taped it because I bet a computer guru somewhere will be able to tell us of some tool that law enforcement or somebody with some high tech equipment can use to place something like this on your computer screen to keep you from being able to click your mouse on certain things and be able to stop your keys from counting when you press then just like they had done so many times on my phones. I really hate to think that's what was going on but it was definitely the most bizarre thing that I have ever saw on a computer and after I got the account number entered it ask me for the routing number. As soon as I entered the routing number I assumed that we could finally view the web bill because I was curious to see how much we were getting charged for certain things but surprisingly enough it said the routing number was incorrect and we triple checked everything and reentered the numbers at least a half a dozen times before finally just giving up. I called customer service but they were already closed and we finally said the hell with it. I'm glad the my wife and son saw it because their the only ones that I care to prove this to because both of them have seen a bunch of things with the phones and computers. Honestly what good would it do for me to be able to prove this because the way I see it how can you stop somebody this powerful that has this many tools if their hell bent on tampering with your computers and phones. This story may be the only shot we have and even that may not be enough to stop them as corrupt as things have gotten with the law and the government.
580821ACAB 580225TAXI

Elk City, OK

#10 Dec 28, 2009
If your using Firefox as your browser only three of the nine posts showed up on this thread for some reason and I posted them through Internet Explorer. Here is a link in Erick where I posted them through Firefox and they all stayed so far anyway.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/erick-ok/TBJL...
580821ACAB 580225TAXI

Elk City, OK

#12 Jan 5, 2010
Video four continued:I tell him that I have ran the taxi here for nine years and that they decided to put me out of business over looking into some things.[2:15min] I tell him about some of the locals trying to make a deal with me not to call the F.C.C. about the phone tampering over a year ago and I would have all the taxi calls I could do.[2:30min] I tell him that I broke the deal by calling the F.C.C. and was put on the phone with a supervisor by the name of Teresa Kinsey. I tell him that we got a message from a Sprint message center that said Sprint and Washington D.C. on the phone screen and she said to hang up and call the message center to check the message then call her back. I tell him that I called the message center but there wasn't a message for me so I called her back and she seemed terrified.[3:00min] I tell him about the Sprint corporate executive telling me to go to the police station to complain about the calls being blocked [not monitored], messages being erased, people being impersonated, and that I have over 150 hours of video that has documented all this stuff
580821ACAB 580225TAXI

Elk City, OK

#13 Jan 5, 2010
video four continued: I start telling him that Andrea Sajaro told me to go to the police station because he was horrified about what was going on and he told me to start logging all this stuff and to keep my head down.[4:00min] I tell him about what happened at the police station after the police interviewed my fifteen year old son about what he had witnessed and how I got took to a mental facility for three days.[4:30min] I tell him when I got out of the mental facility after three days that I left a message on my voice mail that said I was suing the police for a million dollars and got blocked in with vehicles shot up with bullet holes on Main Street. I describe how I picked up the phone and called the police station to report what was going on and the dispatcher told me yes we know they won't hurt you then hung up. I tell him that they moved out of the way and one pulled in behind the police station and it just happened to be the dispatchers son.[6:00min] I tell him about being on a wide area telephone service and that I have been working on this for a long time. I tell him about what I have heard about the government trying to pass a bill that will give the phone companies immunity for all the crimes they have committed for Homeland Security.[8:00min] I tell him that I think I got enough to get something done and he says it sounds pretty sketchy. I tell him that it can't be made into delusions because there is too much evidence.[9:00min] I tell him that their going to have to do a little better than the nuthouse with maybe some bullets or something. I tell him about getting knocked out by a captain prison guard after I found out that Embarq had taken over my Sprint service.[9:30min] I tell him how mad it makes you to get your calls blocked and even if I was a homeland terrorist or murdered fifty baby's they can't block the calls legally
580821ACAB 580225TAXI

Elk City, OK

#26 Jan 5, 2010
I have the last ten almost ready and please excuse any typos because I was really tired when I was working on this. So many hours have been devoted to this and I think it will help convince people how serious these accusations that I have made and continue to make really are. There's too many things to write off as slight glitches or coincidences. THERE SERIOUS CRIMES
Spudnut

United States

#27 Jan 5, 2010
Yadda Yadda Yadda
Cabbie Sucks

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#28 Jan 5, 2010
Just more poor quality video of you talking to yourself right? Get a life.

Elk City, OK

#29 Jan 6, 2010
I know, his fingernails disgust me on those videos......ugh.....
580821ACAB 580225TAXI

Elk City, OK

#30 Jan 6, 2010
I'm glad to see you liked them and there will be dozens and dozens more so you cowards just keep them silly post coming in. Maybe I'm a masochist because I sure like seeing you fools try to discredit all my hard work especially with this possibly being the worst case of phone abuse by law enforcement in history. No slight glitches here boys and even the best reverse psychologist in the world couldn't convince anyone that this isn't absolute proof of the phones being way way more than monitored. To bad your too afraid to identify yourselves because I can't wait to say I told you so when Sara gets through writing this story. I would hate to see how afraid some of you fools would be if this happened to you and I don't think any of you little chickens ever been brave enough to do much but cheap shot someone anonymously. FIRE AWAY BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT MAKES THE VIDEO LOOK EVEN MORE CREDIBLE WITH SILLY COMMENTS LIKE YOURS lol WAY TO MANY THINGS WERE DONE AND TOO MANY LOOSE ENDS WERE LEFT
Cabbie Sucks

United States

#31 Jan 6, 2010
If any of this were true and you had proof, why do you still have no supporters or reporter speaking up? All you have are your crazy rants and raves on poor videos that make you look sad rather than proving anything. If you talked to so many phone company reps then why have they not turned this in to the FCC? Are you the only one who can do it?

I say that you have believed this trash so long that you actually believe it to be true regardless of how stupid you sound.
580821ACAB 580225TAXI

Elk City, OK

#32 Jan 6, 2010
www.killacab.blogspot.com I going to fix all this mess and God knows the truth about what has happened. HE IS THE ONLY ONE I NEED TO PROVE IT TO
580821ACAB 580225TAXI

Elk City, OK

#33 Jan 6, 2010
Cabbie Sucks wrote:
If any of this were true and you had proof, why do you still have no supporters or reporter speaking up? All you have are your crazy rants and raves on poor videos that make you look sad rather than proving anything. If you talked to so many phone company reps then why have they not turned this in to the FCC? Are you the only one who can do it?
I say that you have believed this trash so long that you actually believe it to be true regardless of how stupid you sound.
I guess your not aware of all the things going on with the phone companies now days and the billions of dollars worth of law suits they continue to dodge for illegal wire taps that they have allowed. It falls under the states secrets act and its all just a bs way of giving them a reason to do it. These were no wire taps by any means and this deal is so bad that it has crossed every imaginable guide line known.
580821ACAB 580225TAXI

Elk City, OK

#34 Jan 6, 2010
Cabbie Sucks wrote:
You do believe in God don't you or are you an atheist?
580821ACAB 580225TAXI

Elk City, OK

#35 Jan 6, 2010
The other ten comments that go with the rest of the videos are almost finished and all I have to do is cross the t's and dot the i's. Read the comments and find me another person who has had this much trouble with a phone service much less a dozen. It will take a lot more information to explain all the things that have happened and I got all the time in the world my friends. I think a solution can be came up with that will ease some of the pain that I have endured for so many years and I can leave all this alone for awhile to try to let things heal up a bit. Its been a long three years since the phones became the biggest nightmare that I could ever imagine having and I have horrific troubles to contend with besides this mess. Reach way down in your heart to ask yourself the question what if this was me and so many bad people had played so many dirty tricks with your business and your family for no clear reason at all except because you knew too many things about too people that can't afford to be exposed. What would your heart tell you to do? I JUST WANT TO BE TREATED FAIRLY AND NOT BE STEPPED ON FOR ONCE-THAT'S NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK IS IT?
580821ACAB 580225TAXI

Elk City, OK

#36 Jan 6, 2010
Instead of letting it heal up I could expose every fine detail I know about the corruption around here and really get stomped on. If I lose my cool I promise you I will name names and sling more mud than a monster truck. I have held my tongue on most of those subjects so far because I'm not ready to die this early in my life. Like other people I want to watch my kids grow up and have a little peace and stability for a change. PEACE NOT WAR BECAUSE WAR IS HELL AND PEOPLE GET HURT BY WORDS AS WELL AS VIOLENCE-ITS UP TO YALL
Cabbie Sucks

United States

#37 Jan 6, 2010
What does religion have to do with your crazy tails?
Taternut

United States

#38 Jan 6, 2010
Yadda Yadda Yadda cabbie Yadda Yadda Yadda
580821ACAB 580225TAXI

Elk City, OK

#39 Jan 7, 2010
Cabbie Sucks wrote:
What does religion have to do with your crazy tails?
I just asked you a very simple question. Do you believe in God or are you an atheist? I believe God has a little something to do with everything and I have asked him to smash out some of the evil that has caused this horrific ordeal. I think God is the only reason that I have made it as far through this fight as I have and I believe in my heart that he has a plan for me. Don't you think that God is watching all the corruption in law enforcement and is very concerned about how bad it has gotten? Crazy tails they are for sure but they are all 100 percent truthful without even a tiny fraction of embellishment. Show one thing I have said in 10 months that you know to be a lie and by the way I believe your user name shows what an immature fool you must really be but I do like it. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why won't my freaking legs tan?!!! (May '12) 9 hr Zookeeper28304 52
main street wreck 15 hr unknown 1
J. Spitz (May '14) 17 hr dude16 12
Kelbie Jo Naked 22 hr Hell ya 2
Any good plumbers avalible in Elk? (Apr '14) Fri This is me 25
5'6 180 pounds....fat????? (Jul '14) Fri Dash Riprock 39
TOP DOG competition Fri observer 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages