First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disgusting

Elk City, OK

#21 Jan 8, 2013
I just threw up in my mouth reading your post! Not bc of a lesbian but bc of the bigot that wrote it- YOU! Did she try to kiss you? Well then STFU and get over it! Look the other way! I don't think anyone should be making out in public especially a restaurant/cafe, but that goes for any gender! People like you make me violently ill!

Since: Jan 13

elk city

#22 Jan 9, 2013
we need one
tjs

United States

#23 Jan 9, 2013
angel wrote:
Stop complaining about jens.. if ya don't like it stay out of there.. nothings perfect and people make mistakes if its not how u wanted it u shoulda asked for ur money back!
This is the standard business attitude for a lot of places here in elk.
grossed out

United States

#24 Jan 9, 2013
Disgusting wrote:
I just threw up in my mouth reading your post! Not bc of a lesbian but bc of the bigot that wrote it- YOU! Did she try to kiss you? Well then STFU and get over it! Look the other way! I don't think anyone should be making out in public especially a restaurant/cafe, but that goes for any gender! People like you make me violently ill!
bigot my ass.. idc if she's kissing you but that's. not proper for the work environment
Disgusting

Elk City, OK

#25 Jan 9, 2013
I said NO ONE should be making out in public no matter their gender- YOU said the lesbian will ruin the business. I'm a happily married woman to a man so she wasn't kissing me! You made it sound like a hate comment toward the LGBT community
grossed out

United States

#26 Jan 9, 2013
Disgusting wrote:
I said NO ONE should be making out in public no matter their gender- YOU said the lesbian will ruin the business. I'm a happily married woman to a man so she wasn't kissing me! You made it sound like a hate comment toward the LGBT community
It was not meant to sound like a hate comment on lesbians .. apologize for that part..
now we know

Yukon, OK

#28 Jan 9, 2013
Delbert McFarland wrote:
We love lesbians! I dont mind it at all,if they love each other then cool with me, better question how many marriages betwixt a man and a woman last anyhows. SCRUB THEM RUG MISS KIRBY!
..Delbert,I don't think you've had it since it had you!!
Disgusting

Elk City, OK

#29 Jan 9, 2013
now we know wrote:
<quoted text>..Delbert,I don't think you've had it since it had you!!
I think you may be right LMAO
Grossed Out- I apologize then for commenting. There are just so many ppl that bash the gays and I'm sick of it! I get overly sensitive when there is hate toward a person for how they look,feel, etc. now expressing opinions and feelings on someone based on their bad decisions and personality is fair game!! Although still some exceptions there ;)
poon

Dallas, TX

#31 Jan 9, 2013
Even if we did get a Starbucks it like any other place in town gets ''elk citified.'' A good example is the huddle house. Started out great and then it got elk citified!
imagine that

Yukon, OK

#32 Jan 11, 2013
BillyB1 wrote:
we need one
Stuck your foot in your huh!!
imagine that

Yukon, OK

#33 Jan 11, 2013
imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>Stuck your foot in your huh!!
mouth@

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
little caesers in Elk!? 15 min Carlos Juan 4
Sayre's Dark Secrets (Oct '09) 1 hr femflo 13
The nail place by hibbets 2 hr Norman5 1
Vote for Darcy Jech State Senate and Angela Mar... 7 hr Be Sure to Vote 1
misty bashaw didnt fall far from the tree (Apr '12) 7 hr egiap_ruoy-mom 20
Brad Whinery Dr. is a Good Man Excellent Physician 9 hr KoK-LoL 18
Lucas Wells commits suicide in prison 9 hr me 7
Elk City Dating
Find my Match

Elk City Jobs